Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

Would love to hold her face against my cock, all the way down her throat until i start choking her to the point her throat's just a sleeve im using to masturbate, end up coming down her throat and slapping her back slutty face.

Marry if she isnt some airhead.
If so, rape.

Brutally throatfuck with my big black cock

cum on his face until she become white, then rape her in the eyes to make her have anime eyes.

Assrape

wwyd

Make her sit on my face. I bet her pussy is perfect. I want her to ride me until she cums. Then I'd ass fuck her and cover her face in cum.

WWYD to left? Will post more sexy

wwyd? innocent asian virgin girl

wwyd?

Hand her my Nike's with broken stitching and masturbate while she fixes my shoes.

Fuck her in the ass until she cried then cum on her face. Wwyd?

Hold her head under water and start fucking her. She'd be too busy fighting to breath to fight me off.

Kiss those nipples and cum on her belly
Rip off her bikini and fuck her right there on the beach

Wwyd

wwyd to carly

suck on those tits then have her give me a bj

eat her out then fuck her tight ass hole

Hold her hands and pull her arms to see tits. Then i'll write her full name on her chest and post it on internet.

Curl her hair behind her ear, kiss ear/neck moving into missionary

masturbate on her?

Any wwyds for these twins?

wwyd

fuck her till I can't cum anymore.

Rip that one piece and make her suck my cock in public at the beach let her taste the salt water then I do her doggy and let others use her after me

Bump

I bet her ass needs a big thick one

You tell me I know I would give her mines

Wwyd

Thoughts?

Make it a night for her to remember.
AKA get her drunk and then run a train on her ass in a hotel.

her squirming through it would be the best part

wwyd

would be a delicious fuck

this

what she won't look at you?

girl
millennial
you need to ask

pumpkin stem in her ass.

Would marry and treat her like a princess then mindbreak mind to worship my cock and please each other in every way possible

poo in mouth

Wwyd to Charlotte's ass?

Spank it until it is red and raw. Then fuck her from behind. Each time I bump into her ass, she'd whimper n pain.

Stare and be a little cuck

I'd jizz in her armpit

that would make her cry

Or she'd like it. Only one way to find out.

maybe. what else would you do to her? especially if ver vergin body likes it?

Fuck the blonde one up against her bedroom wall while her sister listens to the moans of her satisfied twin. Then I'd come into the room of the other one and fuck her doggystyle, while burying her face in her pillow to keep her loud moans muffled.

Mainly walk around lewd in public. No panties short skirt. Touch her when she thinks people are watching. Have her out in a rain storm in a white shirt and no bra. Tease her until she wants me to breed her.

Pull her underwear off, lift that skirt up, bend her over and plough her over a table.

how would you breed diana?

They need it

just begging to be taken from behind while she blows another dude

With my white dick. In her childhood bed on her birthday so she won't forget when I pumped semen into her. Multiple multiple times. You have anything more lewd?

Cannonball!

wwyd

Any thoughts and requests? Wwyd?

She just wants to be dominated. I'd fuck her somewhere everyone at that party could hear, but not see.

Wwyd to Nicole?

WWYD? Be brutal

She definitely does

not really, she likes wearing collars though. what else would you do to her in her childhood bed?

one showing some more of her body/stomach

More

Have her blow me in that pose. If other dudes start lining up, she'd have to blow them.

Anyone lift that skirt, bend her over, and start fucking her? I'm sure she wouldn't stop them.

gangbang, she'd do it for free and enjoy it

She doesnt care whos it is, she just wants cock

wwyd?

is she the village bicycle?

cover her mouth and fuck her against the fence

Damn sexy. Well aside from breeding her I'd have her clean my dick with her mouth. Have her wear her clothes from when she was younger that don't fit and go back outside with me. Take her to a bar and get drunk and breed her some more in the bathroom in her tight nubile clothes.

Deepthroat fuck her

WWYD to Miranda? (you can use any sick fetish you want)

Facefuck in front on her friends
Anal while I bend her over that fence and pop them tits out for ppl to see

WWYD be brutal

she likes wearing collars, maybe you can use that too user. what about her other holes, you got friends to share diana with?

She is

Bump

Be her sugar daddy, but just use her and abuse her.

Well my girlfriend can walk her around in a collar and we can tag team Diana. She can keep her in place with the collar so I can breed her nice and good.

So slutty. Would arrange a GB for her.

threesomes?

Rip off whatever pants she's wearing and fuck her there on the floor. I'd lean back and watch her ride me until I decide to sit up and push her down and finish us off in missionary.

Also dresses so slurry wouldn’t mind just fucking her

Little slut

More of pink

Invite her to a "party" which is really just a sex club.

She goes to the night club to give a pole dance show. Instead of receiving money she accepts cocks as pay in the glory hole.
wwyd?

Left or right and wwyd?