Drunk thread

Drunk thread.

Pretty sure the girl I love is cheating on me, tried confronting it multiple times but everyone dodges the topic.

Anyone for getting drunk with a Sup Forumsro? I'd appreciate.

Sure.

Just got a case of miller. I gotchu

What's up man?

Yes mateee

Nothing much, having a little rum.

Good day?

Can't you just dump her if you are sure

Honestly man, I can't be 100% on the shit, and we've been through a lot for a long time.
But here's the situation.

>Have a mini argument
>The next day this other dude comes out of nowhere
>They got matching names, matching pics
>Friendly chatting that kind of seems like lowkey flirting to me.
>If she comes on discord, he's immediately on discord, as soon as she goes, he goes.

It's gotta be right?
When I ask her friends about it they immediately dodge the fuck around it and I'm just left here over thinking to myself like the beta autist I am.

Hold on, I realized something

Have you ever met irl, do you have any relation irl

And does she love you too

I've been in the same situation, she had someone on the side. Don't jump to conclusions, think it over thoroughly weighing the facts, then trust your gut. If she is cheating, leave her & never look back, do not give her another chance, trust me it won't work out after someone cheats.

>Beta autist male

It's a Long Distance thing.
Nothing that's recently new, been a group of friends for about 5years now, we know each other pretty well, skype, kik, discord, ts, etc.
You have a sharp eye though, user.

Honestly, she does/did? We had a real thing going on but I don't know how it's just vanished lately.

Alcohol iz evil, bitch!

Okay, could always be better.

Well yeah except bud is fucking nasty. I can and do drink basically anything but i fucking hate bud i did drink 4 tonight because my roommate gave them to me but that does not make that piss any less fucking gross.

..but have you two actually met more than five times?

Honestly user, this comment.

I've been sitting here with the "Don't be a fucking retard, trust her" mentality.
But as soon as we're not talking it's when they're talking, like fuck man.

>Wake up (Brit bong here)
>Chill out until she wakes up (Amerifag)
>Chat perfectly, somewhat semi flirting, kind convo, all chill.
>As soon as it's time when Americans start waking up those 1-30 minute replies become 1-3 hour replies.
>Matching pictures of show characters that mean a lot romantically to her (fucking GoT Khaleesi or whatever? She has a fetish for that relationship with her and Khaldrogo or wtf ever)

It just seems like everything is too perfect to just be friends, y'know?

Am I over thinking?

It's nasty but cheat amigo

Godamn shes probably a whale. also you think a woman would be happy in a 5 year ling distance relationship? either make moves to be with her or she will find someone else. Sounds like you are late as fuck fam for any of this though.

We've known each other for about 5yr, we've been dating for about 6months give or take.

I don't mind going over, tho

I don't like that shit man.
Though part of me has been in the mindset of "If it's this obvious she's with some new dick, maybe I should get someone new ready"?
But I can't bring myself to do it

Nice bro, from OP

Hey man. I had a few G&t's tonight with a bit too much gin. Got a light buzz going. It sucks you suspect you're getting cheated on, what is your evidence?

Call it off amigo, you don't want to find out if she's cheating and you don't want to waste your time wondering.

t. lover scorned

I can't even cope with that

OP, there is a major condition that has to appear to actually be cheated - you have to have a gf. Sorry brother, but online relationship, no matter how long, doesn't give you any claims towards the poor girl. There are no commitments here, she owes you nothing. Christ man, come on, we all are bit beta from time to time, but there is difference between being beta and being delusioned

I'm an ameriafag, you're not overeating, common behavior for our looser women.
1.Get long distance relationship for attention.
2.Eventually get a local that can tend to needs.
3.Discard long distance relationship slowly while trying to maintain that she is not a whore.
4.Eventually ruin local relationship
5.Repeat.

I put put some semi-autistic pictures together for now, as for other evidence it's gone through chats and shit.
We chat in chatrooms and discord a lot.

>I'm an ameriafag, you're not overeating

The chances are slim

is it a long distance relationship?

Did she ever call you her boyfriend? Or said that she loves you (not as a friend)?

Yeah but natty ice is even cheeper and even tastes slightly better. Even natty daddy tastes slightly better and will get u fucked in half the time at half the price.

This kind of made me feel better.

Thanks user, but of all things I know she isn't a whore which is what makes this shit confusing as fuck.

Yeah.
Tbh British pussy is too much to work for, for such little results.
>Obese
>Dont wash

If you're aiming for a skinny chick you better be black

Gonna be shittin and puking blood in a few years drinking that but fuck a shot sound nice.

see thats the mentality that lost her. You cant have a "i dont mind doing this for u" mentality, because then nothing will happen and they will look for a man that actually makes moves. You need to have the "Yeah lets just do it" mentality that gets things done without it seeming needy

I mean, if you really do think she might be cheating on you, i would find an irl partner, see where things go while not breaking it off with your discord gf, and if things seem good or your gf does some even more suspicious stuff/breaks up with you, go with the irl gf.

I mean.
Yeah, they never work out in the end.
But I like the comfort they provide during the time they are working, you know?
I want to try and make it last as long as I can

Hang on. So the Brit is having Budtrash, and the American is having G&T's?
Don't sweat it, long distance often doesn't work, there was nothing special there.

Can we talk about how op is not being cheated on because he doesn't have any girlfriend at all who could cheat on him

>ITT ultimate autism

I never told her I don't mind going over there.
I say this because I had a LDR years ago and went to Arizona.
Good head, shit location for 10 days holiday.

Honestly, mate, my last IRL GF hurt my feeling some whole other level.
>1 and a half year relationship
>EXACTLY the same, interests, jokes, similar family members.
>Fit in perfectly, loved her and her family
>Even gave her G'ma a kiss on the cheek when saying hello

When we broke up jesus that fucked me up so hard.
It's been 2 years since then, I sometimes check her facebook to see if she's doing well but can never talk to her.

What's so special about giving grandma kiss on the cheek

It was his fetish

Never felt so close to someone's family I could kiss their G'ma on the cheek.
Also this

I'm out of here, this thread is like the crowning achievement of autism
>one dude glorifies kissing old fart on her cheek
>people talking about knowing someone over internet like it's legit serious romantic relationship
>op thinks he has a girlfriend, while he clearly doesn't

There are limits to autism levels and you guys went way beyond them

I'm pretty autistic ye

That's the entire point of the derailed thread, faggot.

You're complaining about autism on Sup Forums of all places.

So anyone else drinking?

This guy.
Drunk OP likes this guy.

>tfw taking a night shift for the month
>refuse to drink at 6 in the morning
Well, fuck me.
And I'm pretty sure my gf is cheating too, can't find proof. Can't just leave her willy nilly, because she splits the apartment and all the other bills half, so fuck all.

I’ll smoke a bowl with you lol I can’t drink but I’m sorry that you have to go through this.

This guy.
Drunk OP like this guy.

leave her. ill make a whiskey for you. leave her.

Even incest fags are not that autistic

I can't offer advice, but what I can offer is what I've been noticing in a similar situation.

Just pay extra close attention to her, you know how she acts and you'll notice if she's distant, if out of nowhere some other dude pops up just ask about her.
My response was "He's a friend. Just a friend"
1 week later and they pretty much banging

Thanks Jupiter.

Shit man, whussup?

Jesus man, drowning your sorrows?

OP here

What's good man?

Don't be afraid to dilute that a little.

Huh. I never saw anyone drinking this shit outside of highschool and college parties.

Wanna do a loyalty test?

What's that mate?

Its where he catfishes ur discord girlfriend and sees if shes a sloot