Oh look the Killers just dropped their 5th 9/10

>it's Brandon Flowers' 7th

I am listening to it AS WE SPEAK

link?

>Oh look Luciferian Towers is AOTY
>Imagine my shock

My dude, I literally used Spotify.
Anyway; what were they thinking calling a song Rut? Yeah it means groove but

Is the Killers the most consistent pop rock band on Earth? They unironically never published a bad album

Is it normal to cry listening to some of these songs

It's actually not that bad desu

The Man is the worst Killer's song I've ever heard

apart from that it's just more of the Killers, wish they would switch up their sound a bit

I expected worse, so I'm pleasantly surprised by the fact that I liked it. For example I presumed "Have All The Songs Been Written?" to be boring and stale, but it's actually pretty sweet. I might actually go see them live if they come here next year

Day & Age is my favourite Killers album

fite me

As a whole is it more like The Man or Run For Cover? I'm hoping the latter, Run For Cover is the best they've put out since A Dustland Fairytale.

I didn't like The Man until I watched the music video, gives the song a way more interesting meaning

Yeah I think people write them off because they lost that whole "late night underground dark rock" vibe after their first album. But I think they got way better with the whole neo-springsteen/elton John vibe, nothing wrong with a bit of life-affirming music and plus the lead singer seems to have become a way more likeable, humble guy since.

everyone itt has shit taste

About to listen because Im very nostalgic about this band but IMAGINE THINKING ANYTHING BESIDES HOT FUSS AND SAM'S TOWN ARE A 9/10 LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

every killers album has been slightly worse than the last and since battleborn was bordering on bad Im bracing myself

>implying the killers ever released an album better than a 5/10

I could never get into the Killers, always thought they were shit always trying to appeal to mainstream.

>every killers album has been slightly worse than the last
I think Sam's Town is a lot better than Hot Fuss. From Andy You're a Star to Believe Me Natalie, Hot Fuss is pretty dull. The only weak spot on Sam's Town is Uncle Johnny.

Battle Born was definitely not good though. If only it was more like the bonus tracks.

>implying your taste isn't shit

These are pretty much my exact thoughts. I don't dislike the album, but in don't think it'll stay iny playlist for long, just like Battle Born. I wish they would go back to more Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine sound.

Just finished. It wasn't bad, definitely an improvement over Battle Born, but the non-singles mostly went in one ear and out the other for me. I don't think it's anything close to as good as their first three albums.

If you didn't cry at Rut you're a spineless sissy faggot

Say what you will but the Killers are once again confirmed as /showercore/ I showered 3 times today just to sing this album

Killers is the worst name for that band of pussies.

Kek

the synthrock shtick they've been doing since is '08 is getting old.

is there any music that is like Jenny Was A Friend of mine??

I think of it as an almost forgotten 70's song, it's easier to listen to that way

Title track and The Calling turned this 5/10 album into a 7/10.

it's really good though

why do these guys even bother anymore?
they're like the indie rock equivalent of an 80 hair metal band

Just started track one.

Love the Killers, but I hope this gets better. Have only heard The Man so far. I didn't like it at first, but it quickly became my jam. It's like a mid-life crisis in sonic form. I hear that Run for Cover is basically
>lol Trump is a monster!?!?
so I'm worried.

>he's not the man