Why is racemixing so repulsive?

>Start dating a girl
>Good looking and I get on with her
>Find out she fucked two turkish guys
>Instantly repulsed and stop seeing her

I can be friends with non-whites. I don't give much of a shit if a guy likes fucking darkies. But as soon as a white woman sleeps outside her race I'm instantly repulsed. It feels like this deep, ingrained instinct. Do you guys experience this? Do you chinks, nignogs and turkroaches experience something similar? Its an ultimate deal breaker for me.

It's just gross to look at desu.

that makes no sense since turks are of the same race as the polish

you should reclaim it and think of it like that.

Survival of the Fittest
If your race dies, it's your fault

Yelp, there goes my fantasy of a pure Polish waifu.

WE

Fucked by a roach. I bet she smells like Raid.

We understand that some whites are better looking than others, but nobody seems to understand that all whites are better looking than all non-whites.

>Be on first date in 2011
>Pizza and wine at a local joint
>sitting at table
>we start talking about past relationships for some reason
>she brings up the fact that she has a nigger ex-boyfriend
>My face instantly contorts into a look of complete and utter repugnance/disgust
>Too instinctive to stop or hide it
>she notices
>I literally don't say a single word as I rise up from the table, throw half of the bill on the table and leave
>she texts me some trashy "OMG UR RACIST FUK U" type shit and I ignore her completely
>Texts stopped after that night
>Never saw or heard from her again
>hope she died

I know that feel, OP.

You should have known her standards were shit when she decided to date you, subhuman slav animal.

>It's just gross to look at desu
How do you guys rationalise it? I don't give a shit about being racist but why is it so incredibly repulsive? Something about a woman from my tribe opening up her body and willing to procreate (on some primal level) with an outsider sends massive red flags to me. The only time white girls seem to give a shit is if its some hot white guy fucking an asian girl. It just instantly makes you garbage to me.

Yes, and it's completely normal. Different groups want to continue their group by mating within their group. A woman going with someone from another ethnic group triggers ancient tribal revulsion reflexes that are still useful today.

Yes, white women don't realize how much of a fucking genetic goldmine they are, so they end up fucking any nignog they see on the street and wonder why white men don't want them anymore.

you did good user... you did good...

Pretty easy. It's self hating on both persons' accounts. They obviously think how they look are ugly so they attempt to breed their ugliness out. It's an insult to their whole lineage on a fundamental level. Liberals will say only intelligence and "compatibility" matters. The latter is sheer fucking faggotry. The former can be argued - if it weren't that the majority of races have different IQ. They'll argue IQ means nothing, though. In that case they can't define intelligence like none of us can precisely - so they actually lose any arguments they make about the stupidity of other people. In other words, they're acquiescing faggots.

Those goddamn liberal whores.

Nice.

I've done something similar.

>you should reclaim it and think of it like that.
I can't think like that. It seems that if she's willing to do that there is something deeply flawed with her mentally. If she can't see why its wrong she must be damaged. It bothers me less if she's fucked 10 white guys instead of one black guy or arab.

>Yelp, there goes my fantasy of a pure Polish waifu.
There are plenty but you've got to sort through the trash. Go to any tourist area of any polish city and you'll find the filthiest polish whores on the planet. They'll fuck any tourist if they know it will upset their daddy. I just didn't expect it from this girl.

Racemixing stops a bloodline dead in its tracks, and fucking foreigners even without kids basically makes a woman a whore for having no convictions as to who she'd be intimate with. I'm surprised there are racemixers in Poland though. Even here in the US, mudsharks are limited to ugly women, attention whores and women trying to spite their dads.

Because it's unnatural, and everything unnatural is always repulsive if you are healthy minded.

And because you are sitting on Sup Forums, which means you are must likely into nationalistic stuff.

It should be noted that while men are naturally protective of their women and don't want them mixing with other races and groups, women do not possess this trait. They have far less in-group loyalty and preference. This is a survival mechanism as in tribal warfare males would be slaughtered and females taken and integrated into the victorious tribe.

The only way to stop women from mating with other races and outside groups is to shame them and hold them accountable. They aren't capable of restraining themselves on their own, it isn't in their biology to do so.

This is also the reason why women are much more pro-immigration than men.