Guys I think it finally happened

Guys I think it finally happened.
I don’t care about sex at all anymore.
I don’t care about success or personal wealth.
I don’t care how my peers see me whatsoever.
I don’t take any joy in any activities I used to find joy in.
I don’t look forward to anything in my life whatsoever.

What does this mean?

It's time

You have truly ascended.

welcome to adulthood

Welcome to your mid 20s.

You're depressed OP welcome to the club

Time for what?
I don’t feel worthy enough for acsension

Just turned 30
But I don’t really feel sad, more just apathetic.

I hit this same wall a while back, tried killing myself 2 months ago but the rope wasn't thick enough and it just dropped me. No worse feeling than trying to hang yourself, having the rope snap, falling on your ass and just staring up at a dangling rope hanging from the ceiling

Shit sucks man

welcome to the world of clinical depression op

Weather you feel worthy or not, prepared or not, ascension time is upon you.

It's like you all know me personally.
>inb4 >adulthood >mid 20s

Welcome to your mid 20's nigga! From here on out you'll start to see your likes and loves slowly die off with no idea on why or how to stop it. Pretty soon you'll try to gather the 2 friends you have left, a case of beer, and then you reminisce about your childhood that you will never ever see again as the very real thought of adulthood and all the soul crushing that comes with it

It'll be fun man.

it's called depression. welcome to the club. may God have mercy on your soul.

I have a son, and I won’t an hero because of him.
Still I feel like him existing at all should bring me some sort of goal or satisfaction but like not even in the slightest.

This feels accurate dubs don’t lie

Jesus Christ fuck off

The scary part about when you grow up is that no one wants to tell you that there's no meaning to life or answers, everything happens, everything just is. There isn't a purpose for anything but everyone is just scared to admit we don't have all the answers. It's like the blind leading the blind

I mean I can’t even distract myself with television or games etc anymore, like literally it all feels like so fucking stupid to me all of a sudden. I like completely hate who I am. Like this construct is a lie.

Only advice I can offer is to distract yourself, easiest thing would be working out and taking a boxing class. I've been a chubby guy since forever so I started losing weight to see if my outlook would change since I knew people in general would treat me different. Which might led to better relationships/outlook on life. I also love dogs so I volunteer at a local shelter and I listen to music alot (like actual albums, beginning to end). I won't lie though, almost as soon as my mind wanders just a bit I instantly think of suicide. I was at a restaurant eating outside with some friends and as I was looking over the menu (they were too) there was silence for no more than 20 seconds. I instantly look towards the nearby busy street and thought about throwing myself in traffic, what stopped was the idea I could cause a major accident that could kill innocent people and ruin families. Then my friend asked me what kind of drink I was going to order and I stopped thinking about it

It means you would be great at philosophy

Both fair and valid

smoke weed. try not to kill yourself

I already do this every day.

Then stop smoking daily and playing games, you retard. There's a whole world outside of your bedroom. Have a shave, change the way you dress into something more faggy, find easy meat pussy for the first 6 months and work your way up the ladder. Gym is also a good start.

Don't listen to these idiots spewing motivation shit like go to the gym and be a fairy faggot like them. It just gets worse no matter how much greatness you achieve or don't.

I actually do pause and get off my couch quite frequently when money and time afford it, I work two full time jobs to support my family. I’m pretty well squared away, my wife is beautiful and I drive a fuckin prius ha.

Easy meat pussy? Where you find that?

Happens to all of us at 20 yrs old

Did u kill off your inner voice, aka ego?
Did u do this while being sober?

An hero on webcam for us.