Faces of Sup Forums thread?

faces of Sup Forums thread?

its been a rough week

Are you Russel Howard's little brother?

Fucking cute, man

why do you keep posting this thread
ive seen you and this same image so many times

hoenstly if i could pull off looking like that guy when im older ill be okay with that. im worried of turning to a twank.

are you old enough to receive a facial?

just like everyone else who starts a thread they start every week: i like the thread.

and the funny pepe romance stories that ensue.

y-you too

fishing for compliments. get a life, op. ive seen you post this thread so many times.

I saw you on Grindr you gay faggot

Attention whore you already made a rate thread back then. Go fuck yourself you insecure cunt. You look average, nothing too special now go jerk off to that fact

^^^

I'm staying away from this website now

and you didnt message me?

how does posting your face on here make your week better?
i dont get it , and also you look very feminine and gay but i guess youre a soyboy or a trap otherwise you wouldnt post here if you were normal

Not a compliment, he looks like a fish

I did but you gave some sassy reply, so fuck you.

>how does posting your face on here make your week any better?

basically other people post their pics and then i can respond to their pics with silly stories about what if scenarios while posting sad pepe faces.

really? what did i say? was it because you didnt have a face pic?

When was the last time you gave a fuck about your hair?

The Young Tim Roth Chronicles

I don't remember. I just remember you suck and you're missing this dick now.

R8 not h8, m8

why a rough week?

do you even have other pics

but i dont like dick

my boss is in the hospital he has cancer and for some reason is losing his mind, maybe from an infection maybe from toxins from the cancer doctors dont know. meanwhile the business cant really move without him, but a lot of his clients are looking to me for guidance and im not sure i can measure up. they are at least donating to let me stay with him in what might be his final days and im worried about losing him cuz i let go of my parents this year and i feel like hes all i got.

that's some gay shit, man up fag

slow day?

post dick bby

why you let go of your parents?