Alright Sup Forums dubs decides what I say, let’s try and get me laid...or not idc

Alright Sup Forums dubs decides what I say, let’s try and get me laid...or not idc

nudes plox

I identify as a faggot cuck can I suck your brothers cock

that was quick

keep us updated

Checked

you're not too shabby lookin' for a 4. you wanna bump uglies babe?

Why did your parents misspell your name?

bump

jk about the nudes message, I'm a gentleman! i"ll treat you with respect m'lady. unlike all these other guys just wanting to hookup :)

I'm not interested in you at all hahahaha the voices tell me you're bad for me hahahahahha hahahahaha jsut joking you're funny hhahahahahahahahahaha

roll

show me your shitter

I want to fuck you like i fuck my sister

I am but a quiet genius, looking for my queen. I don't usually get many matches on Tinder; I believe my high IQ intimidates most. I'm not some jerk that will use you and throw you away. I will listen to you, hold you, tell you you are beautiful, maybe even give you a kiss, if one but lets me.

Checked

Hurry up and answer you cunt. I'm passing up a craigslist missed connection for your ugly ass

I want to stick my fist so far up your cunt that I can pick you up and use you like a stupid, vapid, useless, blubbering flesh puppet.

You look like the type that'd enjoy stuffing my fist past the elbow in your twat you smelly cunt.

I'm an emotional cripple getting children to write shit for me.

Open bobs show vagene

cuck me pls

What's your idea of a good date?
A) Chloroform, duct tape, anal rape.
B) Anus, fist, no lube.
C) Rope, barn, horse.
D) Sucking my cock, slap you silly, cum in your ass.