C-Celeb T-Thread f-for secondary m-men and m-man-mates t-to ahoy th-their c-celeblessal miseries

C-Celeb T-Thread f-for secondary m-men and m-man-mates t-to ahoy th-their c-celeblessal miseries...

first

I want Chloe succ

Who has the best pussy kris10?

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a v-very beautiful woman and I-I'm a-a-a lucky man... I-I p-possess a-a dream w-woman and I-I'm very s-s-sorry m-many l-living a-an o-older a-age i-in y-years d-don't h-have a y-young beauty l-like m-my Vic t-to sweeten th-the sieve o-of their l-latter years w-with a little sugar...

nice

Who is this pretty bitch?

YES

GORGEOUS FEET

Emma Dumont

is that my girl?

:3333
Thank you

Did they?

you know it

Tay's feet make me hard as fuck

But Nat is straight and engaged!

10/10 feet. Like my KStewfu

Fuck off herman

Jizz or precum or something!

>a

Outstanding

I like the kike women. Idc

I will become evil for TayTay early next year >:3

KStewanon is that you?

She looks like a Realdoll here. I find that bizarrely hot....

Just the cutest

It is I

Alice Eve needs all of my cum

Heyy whats up

Just waiting for more KStew feet to be posted

I-I know i-it must b-be difficult for s-several o-older f-fans o-of Vic h-have th-threatened m-me w-with crock c-cooking, saying th-they would p-pitchfork m-me into a-a very l-large kettle p-pot, b-boiling l-like a-an alligator's temper, from w-whom h-h-his den o-occupied h-he takes g-great choler.. T-They said b-by their m-many y-years possessed upon the earth they have c-come b-by v-very l-little t-to celebrate a-against the general m-miseries o-of the t-tale o-of years b-but, o-one, a-a young, a-a basaltic haired b-b-b-beauty, l-like m-my Vic, i-is very s-special and, b-by h-hurting h-her, a-a-as they heard I-I did, th-they h-have c-cause t-to rend m-my flesh, b-by boiling w-water's gale, i-into a-a pig s-soup, w-which s-swines, hardily, w-will s-satisfy th-their m-morning grog t-toast with...

Love these threads

perfect

And these threads love you