S/fur bread ride with floofy titties and tails continues again

S/fur bread ride with floofy titties and tails continues again.
Because muh floof!

Small colorful mares from popular TV shows are fine too.

>came to fap
>stayed to read autistic slapfights

Checking in.

>tfw autistic

here you are, checking in as well.

Nah, I just enjoy arguing. I love being an asshole to Nibi.

>I love being an asshole people who like CP.
fixed that for you.

I just like being an asshole in general. Picking on retards like Nibi is fun to me, I'm a pretty terrible person. At least on the outside.

Wrong poster

The shit I do to break new grounds in the stupidest ways.

so what's this strange meme about nibi being a pedo? last time I checked nibi hated pedos vehemently

I literally just in a roundabout way told you that I sort of do. I said that you were MEANT to have challenges, your purpose has yet to manifest so you'll continue on like you have until whatever power you believe in deems it the right time.

>last time I checked nibi hated pedos vehemently
he was posting (still posts?) a shit load of cub and baby fur pronz, its the same thing

Yeah no, you're thinking of the wrong person. Nibi's a gfur poster and posts jacked gymbois

No, I'm pretty sure Barry is right. I've never seen him post cubs, he likes muscular men.

probably some soyboy cuckhold like katia/faggotry trying to piss me off. I'd give em a telloff and go play siege.

what a fucking homo

he needs to go to a girl's elementary school some time

Nah, kids are annoying. I like women.

maybe its a case of mistaken identity, if so my apologies Nibi.

Who was it then Dash? A few weeks ago you and me were shitting all over some cub posters.

He's just the same user faggot that comes here every day and posts cubs.

ur ghey

Cub is shit like you, retard.

(you)

there was a namefag posting a ton of it

Idles at ambient temp.

Overclocked synthetic load temp is +44C delta.

>would rather have small, flat, skinny bodies like a gay male than a big, curvy woman
>calls me gay

...Make that 34.

>Im retarded and have no argument (You)

doesn't count unless its furmark and linX

If there existed adult fur girls with the mind of a child I'd hop right on.

But sadly there isn't.

>If there existed adult fur girls with the mind of a child I'd hop right on.

>mfw I married one

Children's minds are their worst aspect though. I'd much rather have an intelligent adult woman.

I agree with you entirely on that point, Sloth.

the best of both worlds is a thing

There are some good and bad parts.
Bad: most of it
Good: not being broken from pain and suffering yet.

I know one, but she's 10 years older than I and with another woman.

I'd steal her if I could.

True, but intelligence and maturity is important to me. I don't really like childish people in general. Which is why I hate myself.

Good thing I was already broken by pain and suffering at age 5.

Kikurage is nice.

I'll be back later.

Sorry for hijacking this thread but I’m desperate. Lost my job because the store I work for lost their license. Got a temporary job starting February but need to survive until then. I have no one else to ask. If you have a dollar extra to spare, you have no idea how much it will mean to me. My pay pal is haebofficial (at) mail dot com

I don’t really want to do this but everything just fucking collapsed so I have no other choice.

Fuck this Christmas is gonna suck

Godspeed to you all user, hope you have good holidays and a new year.

Cya, Sloth.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Intelligent and mature with a cute nativity and innocence. Smart, mature, and perfectly capable as an adult, but super sheltered her whole life by her parents. Completely innocent and uncorrupted. At-least till she meet me and now shit is one hell of a insatiable pervert.

>rolls for GF
>nat 20
>marries asap

See you again soon, Dash. I should be on more often now.

Nice.

post personal deets, accounts other bullshit, people might be a bit more forthcoming.

>unemployment
>food pantries
>getting roomates
>sue the store you worked at for lost wages due to there fuck up

Shit nigga, prolly not even legit, but get your shit together. Get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your shit, so it's together. And if you gotta take it some where, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in the shit museum. I don't care what you do, you just gotta get it together.

Heading out for the night gents, happy posting.

And I know it doesn't mean much, and might be pretty stupid in a place like this, in a time like this, but can we at least try to be nice to each other? We're all on the fringe of society enough as it is.

>Heading out for the night gents, happy posting.
Nini.
>We're all on the fringe of society enough as it is.
You should be nice to everyone: or else you'll fall into tribalism.

The next four pics I post after this combine my two favorite things in furry art.

Actually, three favorite things.

1/4

2/4

>no fur