I got charged with sexual assault but the charges were withdrawn, how can I make sure it's not on my record?

I got charged with sexual assault but the charges were withdrawn, how can I make sure it's not on my record?

Kill yourself

research it instead of asking the retards on this board

I was hoping someone's been through the process before because there's confusing and contradicting info online.

Greentext the story please.

If the charges were dropped it won't be on your record, retard.

>date milf
>3 months pretty great sex
>find out she's crazy
>watched me at my house
>find different younger chick
>break up with milf
>goes batshit
>police come to my house say I touched her son
>spend weekend in jail
>she feels guilty and re-tracts statement
>charges withdrawn monday

This was like a year and a half ago, I haven't had to do any background checks since then but I'm being pro-active.

I've heard otherwise, especially for sex-related charges.

All states have an online system where you type in a name, any name, and it will show outstanding warrants, criminal records. FFS you must be a total loser

If you assault other women more aggressively and get convicted of it no one will ever notice the dropped charges

Canadafag.

It'll still be on the law enforcement record, but not on the public record.

Was the charge just dropped nolle prosequi or was there some plea bargain type deal?

Not relevant.

so how did the sons asshole taste?

No. Google "(your county/area) public public access system"

I got out on bail, and then like a short time later I called my lawyer and they said the charges were dropped and that was it.

Well obviously like poo

They shouldn't be, and filled charges don't even show up on most background checks. I was convicted, later appealed, proven guilty and shit still shows up on lots of record checks, it's a fucking nightmare to straighten out too.

>proven not guilty, fucked up there

just do this and see for yourself if it shows up

Uh OK, if it makes you feel less stupid than you are

Alright, so far what I've read is that there's a
>court record
>criminal record

Pardons can help with a file destruction which gets rid of everything but I'm looking for the court records right now and so far can't find anything. I'm assuming those are permanent?

OP, if you're a registered sex offender, you're probably fucked if you don't know by now, since you'd be required by law to give information about your occupation, rcdence, etc.

if you get sexually assaulted it negates your crime

As far as I can tell I'm not because I haven't been informed of any restrictions or obligations (such as not living near a school or telling neighbours when I move).

Go to the police and ask for a copy of your own criminal record. Not sure about the process in your country but should be similar. They might bounce you around offices a bit.

>spend weekend in jail due to just hearsay
Land of the free?

Idk how free canada is, and I definitely wasn't co-operative. Not like assault uncooperative but just being a dick.

Here unless they have a warrant for your arrest or they witness a crime first hand (simple example, they come to check screaming in the middle of the night and continue to hear it happen), police has no right to drag you from your home into a cell because someone said shit about you no matter how big a dick you are. They can give you a subpoena thingy which mandates you to show up for a hearing and/or not leave the country but definitely not lock you up. Canada is kill.

That being said you should be able to find your criminal records easily, if you cba with the internet that shows every mole as cancer just visit the police station. Try not to be a dick this time, eh?

Sorry for hijacking this thread but I’m desperate. Lost my job because the store I work for lost their license. Got a temporary job starting February but need to survive until then. I have no one else to ask. If you have a dollar extra to spare, you have no idea how much it will mean to me. My pay pal is haebofficial (at) mail dot com

I don’t really want to do this but everything just fucking collapsed so I have no other choice.

Fuck this Christmas is gonna suck

Godspeed to you all user, hope you have good holidays and a new year

That's story is such bullshit. Who you think you're fooling? \

>Donating to spread cancer instead of fighting it
I'll donate 3,50

Nick?

They said they had some proof and my lawyer was going to get a I-forget-what-it's called, but she was in the process of getting what I basically understood to be the prosecution's summary of the facts/argument and then she just called me and said "don't worry about it, charges are withdrawn".

Everything in his story is like 100% plausible. What triggered you?