Currently a shift leader at Little Caesars, AMA!

Currently a shift leader at Little Caesars, AMA!

How do you manage to make pizzas taste so perfectly like regret?

Get your hottest staff member to get her tits out

What's the best pizza I could order that isn't on the menu?

How'd the shift go tonight colonel? Lose any pizzas?

No clue lmao, the dough I guess?

how much shit do yo usually steal from the owners on a given shift?

I worked there when they launched the $5 pizza go back to school kid

The person on landing wasnt paying attention, so we lost one. Luckily it wasnt for an order, just a pep for the box

Order domino's....

Most of it is just food. We dont bother paying for anything

Probably the thin crust pepperoni bruschetta. It's gonna cost you $8.66 after tax, but it's delicious and worth it

Put that pep Boi rite back in that tuh-go box

i've never eaten that garbage. it's obvious when a company goes out of their way to stress they are the cheapest pizza around that they use shit ingredients that are cheap as shit and taste horrible. what other outcome is possible???

Oh damn, I didn't even know that thin crust was a thing.. Thanks user user

Nope! i watched it happen, it was destroyed beyond repair lol

will you be thanking him after you get colorectal cancer? no? go fuck yourself then, no taste low brow faggot.

I mean what can you expect for $5? In general it's pretty good - when it's fresh - you wont catch me eating anything that's been sitting in the cres-cor for more than 10 minutes

Go fuck yourself. You haven't even had it. Go judge something you might actually know about. Pretentious fuck.

Have you ever nutted on a pizza?

It was our new promotional, but it didnt really take off. Once we run out of stock, we arent selling it anymore, but i have to say it is pretty good

> obviously poor neet faggot that lives at home and sponges off of friends for free slices

Thought about it many times, along with spitting on it for some bitchy customers, but i like my job so

how old are you and what do you get paid an hour?

BRING BACK THE FUCKING PRETZEL PIZZA OR YOU WILL ALL BE SORRY

17 almost 18, started on labor day this year at 7.25, got 2 raises, and was promoted to shift leader (basically asst. mgr) I make 8.50 as of now

no questions, just wanna say thanks for making pizzas, your efforts for fatasses like me are crucial to keeping the world turning

Bruhhhhh that shit was the bomb. Me and a few other employees went to our DM to see if we can bring it back, but in the end Corporate makes the big decisions

Is there a pan pizza in the works?

Not a problem!

We do have a new one coming out, but we dont even know the name of it. Sounds delicious though

I fucking loved that pizza with my whole heart. it was so damn good. when they took it off the menu I almost shot up the place. na but fuck I miss it. also that cheezy jalapeƱo dipping sauce is some of the best shit on the planet

jesus christ i hope you take a pizza home every night and are saving your money... look for a new job dude unless you have a scholarship... dont go to school just to get in debt, if anything go to a trade school... dont get stuck at that place man

>The Dude abides

Yeah man, i died a little on the inside. And for some reason we havent been getting the cheesy jalepeno dip on our latest truck orders, so maybe it's discontinued as well? Ill update later

Oh believe me I do, and pretty much anything else. Free drinks, crazy bread, Ital. cheese bread, everything. And im working my way up to manager soon, so I'll be replacing the current GM. She makes almost $2,000 paychecks

Can you provide any further info on this? Anything at all?

I worked there back in 2004 and made 4.25 how times have changed

he's a kid man stop busting his balls. it's not like he wants to do it the rest of his life

I cant as of right now, everything is pretty hush-hush, but our franchise supervisor let some info out that a new pizza was in the works

you are delusional man, you wont do anything working at a fast food chain, look for something bettter... get a degree in business management and maybe you can run a fast food chain.... good luck kiddo, i hope you dont get stuck in the loop

I dont mind! Im not that sensitive at all, you should see the customers that I deal with on a daily lmfao

Good pizza for 5 dollars. Really good if you get it made fresh. It took them like 3 minutes one time because they were out of hot and ready. How does the pizza cook that fast

oh, he doesn't?

don't fucking say that to me. don't do it. my local store has them and they sell like hotcakes so I really can't see them getting rid of them. those pan pizzas or whatever... the $8 ones are fire too tbqhwu fampai

Dom listen to this. There's money to be made at those jobs. You just gotta always strive for more.

Not delusional, just using this job as experience in order to do so

Maybe it's just our store then, we never get them on truck so..

Wow imagine what you could do with all that money like maybe buy better pizza to eat that isn't cardboard

Right? It's just convenient though

yeah man but you can find similar jobs for more pay... sure its easy and you get free food but if you want experience at least find a place to pay you more....

>spotted the jew

What is your favorite kind of pizza?

Nigga you come in here talkin but AMA and now you all hush hush?? Nuh uh, not today. You got about 20 fat neckbeards here who don't need to be hungry to eat.
Spill the beans.

Depends on what moon im in that day. I cant eat a lot of pepperoni because the grease tears me up, but i still go for it lol. And given the fact that we get basically free food all day, i experiment with different toppings and stuff like that

Mood*

how tall are you? how much do you weigh?

Do you have to work with a lot of drop-outs and brown people?

I'm not the one who is hush-hush, I just dont know anything about the new pizza. The only ones that know about it is corporate and the franchises

Do you like niggers? Or has a nigger tried to rob you?

Around 5'11'' 210

Not really, everyone that I work with in my store is either still in school (It's located literally right next to the high school) or fresh graduates. There are a few people who are in their early twenties that work under me

We havent been robbed, but a store down the street from ours was robbed a few weeks ago

Any co-workers you bangin or want to fuck?

If so, can you give a description and something that turns you on about them?

he a good boy he dindu nuffing

being a shift lead is just a glorified nark/ass kisser

sexy sax man

My GM and one of the hourly's.

The GM is short, dark hair, brown eyes, mexican (kinda? like half?) And she's just real flirty.

The hourly is the same, but light brown hair, blue eyes, and petite. Always wears leggings

Any long term plans? Like going for management or to college?

I love your pizzas. They're cheap but great. Fresh crazy bread is good too. Good shit. Fuck. I love it. Gonna get a mostest bestest or whatever tomorrow. Hell yea my nigga. Finna yank my dick to sum mycherrycrush right now, feel me? That booty my nigga. Been getting bigger. Bootylicious. Finna go skeeee

I plan on management, and hopefully running the franchise, or at least becoming the supervisor. After that I want to go to flight school, to get my private license, then hopefully to airliners

What are the most annoying type of customers?

Are you 100% CARDS certified?

What's the labor percentage they want in your area?

Would you be satisfied if you ended up flying cargo plains for FedEx?

This, I worked fast food for 3 years thinking I would move up then a friend forced me to try out working in a normal restaurant, going from 8.25 an hour and stressed being in that environment to making 12.50 actually cooking and learning every shift other stations is eye opening. -21 year old and completely regret the 2 year I spent as an "associate trainer" and the 1.5 year as a shift lead.

but are you getting your dick wet at all?

The ones that change their order every. fucking. second. Like make up your god damn mind.

Other than that, it's just people who are rude for no reason, who jump down your throat because you are the first person they see

Not sure what you mean about CARDS, but they want $40 labor dollars per hour, and I usually reach that easily, going to 43-45 each night I close

I mean it would be nice to start out at, but eventually I would like to fly airliners.

Any people you can't stand working with or don't think much of? Like creepy dudes, lazy bums or generally incompetent people?

You can't be a pilot if you are color blind. Take this test to check to see if you have what it takes.

Just fired this one black guy because he kept calling in, and he already had 3 write ups. The night I fired him, he went out a beat his girlfriend, and went to jail for Assault w/ bod. Inj. to a family member lmfao.

Nope! no colorblindness here! and I know that

In my area/stores any employee that wants to earn raises or become a shiftlead has to pass CARDS, a series of questions from a qualified GM+ on every station.

Wasn't hard to pass, if you've worked any station you should be able to answer the questions about it.

>name 5 characteristics of a perfect sheetout

You just said you didn't work with brown people. Now we have a mestizo GM and a woman beating nigger. You're store is getting less and less white every post.

Ohhhhhhhh, Didnt go through that, but the GM asked me a series of questions about everything, so i guess? And soft white edge, uniform in size, covers the bottom of the pan without riding up the sides, soft side down, no tears

>5 characteristics of a perfect sheetout
1. Cum inside to avoid cum stains.
2. Lay a towel for the first time to avoid blood stains.
3. Use the toilet first to avoid shit stains.
4. Bawl gags if drooling is a problem.
5. No peepee play outside the tub to avoid urine stains.
BAM! Perfect sheetout. Where's my raise?

Never said I didnt work with black people, just very few.

Your AM/GM must be pretty relaxed, I got away with a few halfassed answers because we're all friends, but I still had to go through all 13 or so sections.

Shiftleads in your store have the ability to fire employees? That's odd.

Also you forgot the medium shake of cornmeal.

Don't work in food service, please.

Med. shake of cornmean was a given, and shiftleads cant fire people in my store. When I said 'we' I was talking about management (Shift leads, and GM)

Hey me too, hello fellow Lil Baesar worker...

I figured, you guys got ceaservision or still using the caveman PLU registers? I fucking hate PLU's and overrings.

Our frontgirls usually age 16-17 and fuck up all the time.

> The night I fired him

Yeah we got it installed about a month ago, ant it works fucking great. I hated doing paperwork with the old SAM4S registers.. And we only have a few people that run front, 1-2 on every shift plus the GM and shiftleads.

And my bad on that lol, it was the GM that fired him, not us. We can do everything except terminate people

hah fucking niggers

Holy shit you Little Ceazer's people are boring as fuck.

Come on! Tell me something interesting.

Look, here's a picture that is related to normal work in my field. You probably can't even guess what it is, but I can gaurantee you I have some fucking insane stories.

Come on. Where's the beef? What's something really insane or surprising about working have Little Ceazer's?

It's a faggotry level meter. It also detects nearby cucks

I doubt my store will be getting it any time soon.

Have any fun stories there? I have loads.

I'm not a shiftlead yet, but one of ours is a 25yo anime loving virgin that falls in love with every girl that gives him attention.

I like to bully him, but he did pronounce his love for my wife while she was a Co-Manager there before I started working for them again. I doubt he knows I don't mean it playfully.

Every store should be getting them soon, but anyways.. What location do you work at?

That would be more interesting than working at Little Ceasers.

do you ever wrap your johnson in a pepperoni and eat them off yourself?

I doubt it's a good idea to share that much info.

Long story, but before I stopped working for them 3-4 years ago they were told they would be getting CaesarVision soon. That store just got it a month ago.

answer my question poor little caesars fag