What is Sup Forums opinion on a 18 year old Disney star dressing like this in public?

What is Sup Forums opinion on a 18 year old Disney star dressing like this in public?

Is it OK if nobody is getting hurt or just another step towards degeneracy?

>What is Sup Forums opinion on a 18 year old Disney star
Who gives a shit? Don't you have more important things to care about?

Disney stars have always been degenerate.

Every 18 year old wears swimsuits in public and beach areas get over yourself

literally who

Disney """""star"""""

Not a new thing. Just look at Miley

u sound jelous af

Attention seeking woman, you just gave her what she wanted

>butt floss

^^

What beach exactly do you see girls in bikini like this?

I need to know for educational purposes

>get over yourself
stupid teenage girl detected

who dat bitch be

every beach because those are swimsuits

I'm shocked that she's only eighteen years old. She's not really a Disney star anymore, though, the last I saw her she played a slutty bitch character on an MTV series.

In favor. She has about 2 years lefts on that body clock. Already starting to flab up. Probably bad for society, but no need to ban the simple pleasure while we wait for the apocalypse.

pacific beach CA. Where I live.
Most chicks have some variation of this

Yes, I wish I was an 18 year old girl with butt floss up my ass

disney cunnybunny model no. 257

That picture of miley is very outdated

She's clearly a nut case like every other child star that got molested by directors and the like.

I live in southern Commiefornia and all I see at the beach are fat Mexican families

I need the whitest beach with the hottest girls, if they even exist

Asks whether this is degenerate but posts three shots .

pacific beach nigger
Also, where do you live

Yeah it's one of the last ones I can bear to look at though.

>no name

Fake and gay

LA aka Mexico 2.0

Bella Thorne

Literally not getting the concept of "sex sells".

LA is pure garbage besides the food. Sorry to hear that, at least San Diego has a bunch of areas that are segregated

she's doing a shoot

and this makes it excusable?

>whats your opinion on this adults choice of clothing

I dont give a fuck. I can accept a world where people dont act the way I want them to.

Technically the law and societal norms make it excusable. Careful with your pearl necklace, grandma. It won't last long, if you clutch it so hard.

Those tits look like a disaster

Idiots, there's nothing wrong with the human body. We were born naked for fucks sake.

If you have a problem with seeing a beautiful girls body, you either a legitimate faggot, or you belong in Saudi Arabia.

Too old.

So actually your opinion is that she shouldn't dress that way, but you absolutely must make it clear that you won't force her to stop dressing that way?

I have noticed that NatSocs tend to make assumptions about people based on looks. Ugly = evil in their book. You would've thought that they'd have learned to look past that given their reverance of the Romans. Claudius was arguably the greatest Roman emporer, but he had a spastic face and leg, but a heart of gold.

Yeah, these are the types of people that bitch and whine about how they can't find non-slutty, faithful, nice, etc girls- meanwhile only considering basically Tumblr and Twitter sluts attractive.

wtf. I am 23 and I look like a 15 yo twink. Why western girls look so mature.