Found the password to my creepy neighbors WiFi. wat do, Sup Forums?

found the password to my creepy neighbors WiFi. wat do, Sup Forums?

Download the gayest thing you can then save it.

Why would he save this thread

>download the gayest thing
>now that gay thing is on my computer
>not his

enjoy free internet as long as possible?

There's nothing you can do that wouldn't immediately implicate you.
You do realize the router has your MAC address?
You do anything malicious and he involves anyone with even a remote amount of technical skill, they'll find you.

200 iq

change the SSID to gay baby boner suckers

Use... The internet? What kind of advice are you after here you fat retard you can't do anything to him using his WiFi password

i wouldn't DL anything. i just want to fuck up his connection or de-authenticate his PC. some shit like that, jah feel?

>can't do anything to him with password

Exposing your MAC address to the router when you're doing ANYTHING malicious is like sticking your dick in a diseased, street-walking whore, cumming inside her, and leaving a calling card. You're just asking for trouble.
Also I don't know if you can even do anything besides just use the connection normally, he might have two passwords, one for normal use and one for administration. I've a got a similar set up.

I don't have the username/password to his actual Network settings, just his WiFi password. I want to block his computer or some shit. I could go look online but I thought the fags on Sup Forums would come up with something malicious.

Found a laptop in a used store paid ten buck , looks like a corporate machine and has admin and a user with software installed. I've removed the harddrive and looked through the guys pictures and daughter who graduated and works into banking industry nice looking like the blond In mr robot. Anyway I would like to keep the operating system and access the software and use it as a laptop.

Aside from deleting system32 any helpful ways I can acces the user or create a new user with admin priveldge to reset the password ?
I've tried pressing F8 to try and get In safe mode but doesn't work.
Any ideas?

Turn their IP address into an exit node for Tor and let nature take its course.

this!!!

what if i do it on a device that I don't use anymore? say for instance a WiFi only tablet?

sounds interesting. care to explain how I can do this?

Depends on what you do.
If someone wants you bad enough they can trace it to you.
If it's fairly harmless, you can actually just spoof your MAC address and use your computer to access his network. They won't be devoting too much energy to finding you.
Also if like you said here , you don't have access to his network settings, the best you can do is use his wifi as a proxy.

Google it, you lazy bitch.

Just go the Tor project website. The last time I looked at it the instructions available were pretty self explanatory. Only run it off a thumb drive if you can, better if you have an old shitty laptop you can toss after a few days. If you go the shitty old laptop route you might want to host a bunch of freenet shit to. Remember to destroy and toss it after a few days.

That was the worst joke on Sup Forums fucking ever.

would you recommend freenetproject dot org? or

call me whatever you want, but I'm fairly new to this. would definitely like to learn more.

>would you recommend freenetproject
Recommend for what?
To fuck over a neighbor's wifi by getting messed up stuff traced back to the IP its probably not as a sure bet as setting up a Tor exit node but it adds to the case if the police come and the owner can't explain it. If you are looking to scratch an itch then be aware its not true anonymous but semi-anonymous, less well known and structured to avoid censorship. You may not want to go down that road if you know what I mean.

Google netcut and download.

download driftnet and kek away

sniff the whole thing like a cocaine addict

God damnit I hate this fucking faggot's face. Will never watch Mr. Robot because of his dumb fucking mug. God I hope he's shot point blank in the face with a fucking shotgun.

Port sniffing is nothing special and what would you do if you found open ports? If you had half a brain you might be able to get his printer to spit out dick picks until it runs out of paper. Actually, that's not a bad idea.

Agreed.

yeah, and he's playing freddy mercury in the queen biopic. wrap your fucking head around that one.