youtube.com/watch?v=_3OqMCAyCbU
youtube.com/watch?v=J4Td-_OQ0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=5vTuF9u4mi4
youtube.com/watch?v=scLm0eY1Jxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>face tats
>job options
>pick one

do these guys realize their careers are going to be super short? theyre part of a flash in the pan trend.

remember viral rappers from like 2 years ago? where are they now?

first guy is a ig comedian
not a rapper you fucking retard

youtube.com/watch?v=_3OqMCAyCbU

Jeezus cwist

youtube.com/watch?v=J4Td-_OQ0jo

What happened Yung Lean, 30k views now?

>remember viral rappers from like 2 years ago? where are they now?
Travis Scott is one of the biggest rappers in the world, Rae Sremmurd are huge, Desiigner got on Kanye's album, Lil Uzi has the biggest single of this year

>Instagram
>Comedian

youtube.com/watch?v=5vTuF9u4mi4

I remember when Chris Travis was first getting started.

boonk does it to fund his career

true
true i guess
uh that was last year and pretty much as big as he's ever gonna get. did you see his cypher? trash
true

im thinking more like that "watch me whip" dude or the "bitch you guessed it" dude

>do these guys realize their careers are going to be super short?
no. any person that thinks with logic wouldn't end up like that, they're just doing anything for attention and becoming famous for 5 minutes

>when you do shit you think is cool at 16 and now youre stuck with it forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=scLm0eY1Jxo

og maco works behind the scenes now.
producing and ghostwriting

>do these guys realize their careers are going to be super short? theyre part of a flash in the pan trend.
who cares?
if they make half a million thats more than majority of normal ppl will make in their lifetime in a year or life.

33,691,947 views Chris Travis has, lets say he gets 4k ever million views

that means he has only made 132 thousand dollars. Some people make that in a year.

Somebody like h3h3, for example with 802,895,127 views has made

3 million?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>money
>not addiction to percs
that shit will fuck your world up

My point is if anything, if you wanna be rich, you're better off learning a trade or going to college. That's what I think anyways...

That shit was posted 4 hours ago lol

> Some people make that in a year.
yes the idea is "some" highly educated people make that.
realistic these guys hate school just like the majority of people. making 132k a yr over spending 20mins a day over a rap verse seems like a good life to me. than spending hours upon hours studying for exams. and dealing with a high stress job (that you might not get if you flunk the interview)

h3h3 is another example of somebody who is in the few making that kinds of money especially on youtube. sam hyde/mde made similar videos and doesn't even have half of his audience. granted ethan puts way more effort into his work

recently h3 has barely been making enough to get by. his revenue is just now starting to rise again, the ad boycott is shitting on youtube economics

for black people they either get rich or live a life of crime. That's why rappers already have the face tats, because they said fuck a real job a long time ago.

it’s well faded and he’s much more successful and has his head on straight after his release from prison

preferred red bottom sky but the albums shaping up to be good

Well Silento was always gonna be a one hit wonder, no one actually took hm seriously as an artist he just had a silly song.
As for OG Maco, he easily could've been big and his first EP was pretty good and pretty highly regarded, but then he sabotaged his career by becoming a fucking asshole.

I actually really like this album. It's dumb and it knows it. Chris Travis continues to get better as a rapper and his production always seems to fit where he's at. Best album cover of all time though. I have no idea why I enjoy it so much. I know Xavier is a better rapper and Bone's has more clout but goddamn if Chris isn't funny.