Did any of you regret not doing better in school...

Did any of you regret not doing better in school? Do you think you could be better off than where you're at if you actually tried and put effort when you were younger?

Simple answer is yes.

No. Even from a young age, I knew I was too lazy to go to college or get a job rooted in academics. It's not that I couldn't, I just enjoyed taking life easy. I have a job now, and I still take shit easy. To be honest, I really wouldn't have it any other way. Not like I'd have a chance of living past 50 anyway.

most trump supporters secretly think this but would never admit to it out loud

I'm a little bit like except I did go to college, took a major that is easy for me (computer science) coasted through it getting average grades, and did well for myself. But I still regret not applying myself a little bit more -- why didn't I even try to apply at MIT and do cool robotics work or something like that, that is less depressing than the lame business software I work on now. Dunno. Lazy I guess.

Way to bring politics into this.

Barely put any effort into school got into a shit tier college and didn't try either except for the very last semester (4.5 years to graduate) . Joined the military right after because I knew no employer would hire me with my subpar GPA. Got out after 4 years and now more successful than the faggots who graduated near the top of the class.

Yup. It takes more "street smarts" than actual academic education to be successful. Just look at most wealthy people today.

I did great in school, smoked dope, fucked hippie girls, and got a good software job. Good luck, user.

I wish I would have started dating sooner. I was good looking in HS and quite a few girls were interested. I dated just waited until junior year cuz I didn't know what i was doing.

Always in honors classes, 4.2 GPA, hated college, dropped out. Started to see the bullshit of corporate America. Didn't graduate. Now I just sell drugs, do a bunch or art, literally do what keeps me the least stressed. My face when I make more than people with a degree. The whole school thing is total bullshit. It just teaches you how to be a good employee.

Now that's something to live by.

You know what, I regret letting myself get scammed out of hundreds.

no

fucking retards

this
can't have a thread without this shit anymore

Being better off than I am now has shit-all to do with doing well in school

The only thing I regret was asking her out

continue

is it interesting enough to greentext?

I can try and green text it, nothing amazing but it did affect me. Give me a minute.

ha, pretty stupid comment and to think you are still angry about trump winning. My fucking god was 2016 a good year or what?

>Tramp sappota rite here bwoi
>going to uni and getting a master in computer science.

get on my level faggot. na jk, stay in baltimore and work at wendys for minimum wage you fucking loser. BaltiMoron.

>Last year of high school
>Want to try and get a girl friend before the year is out, don't want to feel like a loser
>People say that a girl I know and me would make a cute couple since two years going
>Get the courage to ask her out
>She says yes but wants to take it slow
>The first two weeks are good. Go on two dates and cuddle a bit
>At around week three she grows a bit more distant
>Rarely see each other even during hour long lunch breaks
>She says she has work to do, I slowly stop believing her
>Give her a bit more time she did say she wants to take it slow
>During the three weeks of her trying to avoid me we only get together once. She cuddled with me and kissed me on the cheek.
>Full week of not seeing her
>See her during lunch and I go over to her
>Put my arm around her and she pushes me away
>After lunch I say we need to talk after school
>I know my fate but I don't want to be shoot myself during school time to screw up my thinking
>Talk to her about why are you ignoring me
>She flat out says its not going to work out.
>She didn't even try
She is a good person, not a good lover. Whats worse is she didn't learn and did the same exact thing to a friend of mine but it went on for many months, for me only two and a half months.

That sucks, user. Anyways, thanks for sharing.

No problem. I just wish she would of said something earlier so I wouldn't of hated her as much of a long time. Just how much longer it would of went on if I didn't say anything? I knew her before we dated and it was surreal to see how much she changed after I asked her out, then to go do it again with somebody else.

Years later I find out she has settled down with a boyfriend. Now I want to know this, did she settle down because she found the one and grew up or is it because she has a kid with him now?

NO, in fact if i should have been worse

I thought about it about 6 years ago, but since then I have been pretty succcessful with no college education. Before anyone says bullshit or whatever, I am actually the most successful person from my entire graduating class, but it was a pretty small school in comparison to most.

i had some girl fucking play with me for like 5 years. never liked me but just wanted to get with my friend.

Thats shitty.

Yes,,,, Yes it is

Nah, and even if that was different, not much would change. I'm happy enough.

Yes.

Thats what cryptocurrencies are for

LOSER

Actually School makes you dumber

I was effectively screwed over by the system in secondary

>diagnosed autistic
>told will be put in support class
>whynot.jpg
>support class is not this at all
>its just all the kids that dont even want to try crammed into one room
>massively demotivational
>teacher doesnt care enough to try just gives us piss easy tasks
>learn nothing new
>mom has to explain multiple times to teacher i learn visually doesnt listen
>grow to hate teacher consider whats been done to me actually cruel
>literally left behind and given no option but to fail
>new school gets built no more fake support class
>all motivation or actual desire to succeed already taken from me
>somehow get a C in english F in maths
>legit feel sorry for any kid that goes to the same school i did if they have any disabilities as they'll just be told we're here to help then help never comes