Firm believer that vaccination causes autism, no way I'm vaccinating my newborn after seeing the negative impacts...

firm believer that vaccination causes autism, no way I'm vaccinating my newborn after seeing the negative impacts. what do you faganons think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S3oZrMGDMMw
autism-society.org/what-is/facts-and-statistics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think you're a retard. Enjoy watching your kid die from a preventable disease!

fake and gay

I think you embody all that's wrong with society today. Also you're a faggot

the only disease kids in this generation will die from is niggertitis

no, you're a faggot

I stay away from vaccines and medical practitioners

yeah but ausitm is way worse than some random disease that the kid will probably never even get. its like a 30% chance of developing autism if you get all your vaccinations

aunt was anti-vaxer. an heroed after my baby cuz died of whooping cough. thought it was her fault. she was right.
youtu.be/S3oZrMGDMMw

I agree with you OP, who the fuck wants a bunch of retard autistic children running around??

1 in 3? really? you honestly believe with all your little brains that vaccines cause 1 in 3 children to go autist?
>no citation needed the idea alone is Barron Trump retarded

Fuck you are a moron, go get polio and die. The diseases arent gone asshat.

So you're saying your parents had you fully vaccinated, correct? Dumbass...

that's a proven fact, sir.

They tend to be fine. Ofc dont take every vaccine u can get. But, then again, consider the following:

-Why the fuck does a doctor know more than you? could it perhaps be that hes got a medical degree?

-your kid might literally end up like a swollen anus without vaccines

-profit??????????????????

no, it was your fault for being a retard

well not all kids get vaccinated so out of those that do, i think 1/3 of them catch autism

Vaccines don't cause autism. This was a myth created by a developer of a vaccine that wanted to undermine other vaccines so that he could make more money.

ok prove it 1 in 3 show your work

Alternative facts.

Im against vaccination but i dont think it cause autism. Im an aspie and never got a vaccine

>"Catch Autism"
Kek

i think that ur a dumbass cuz this shits been proven exhaustively for the past 20 years
what are you, some sort of fag-hating christian crusader?

well its good the children of morons will die, thus saving precious resources and enriching the gene pool. enjoy your rubella user

I cant remember the video I saw but there was one where Jenny McCarthy was making a bunch of compelling arguments and she mentioned that number

how does this make you feel

Your posts aren't making anyone laugh. Lurk moar

And then once she figured out she was an idiot, she retracted her statement and vaccinated her kids and admitted she had been a moron about it.

Is that some sort of plant?

You mean like the four out of approximately 12 and 1/2 million non-vaccinated kids that have died already? Gtfo

first off. It's 1/12 children have autism.
Second because its a genetic developmental brain disorder, you don't fucking catch autism, ya autist.
third this myth was created by a british dude who wanted money and in the end is still in jail and is no longer a doctor. he faked all his documents m8

oh well shit by all means lemme base my child rearing skills on jenny fucking mccarthy.

if mention her in a blog can i meet mark whalberg's retarded brother?

vaccinationiscausingmorenegativeeffectsthanyouthink.harvardmed.edu?qtxrt_cu=54&mskl_=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS9zZWFyY2g/cT1iaWcrYmxhY2srZGljayZzb3VyY2U9bG5tcyZ0Ym09aXNjaCZzYT1YJnZlZD0wYWhVS0V3aVhqdExXanZMWEFoVkI1SU1LSFI1MENxQVFfQVVJQ2lnQiZiaXc9MTQ0MCZiaWg9NzU1I2ltZ3JjPU9OVkh0dXZmVkVIQl9NOg==

taking the advice of a moron instead of your doctor was the direct cause of the death.
it is on you and you alone

Matter of time. Stupid luck is still stupid. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, like dying from preventable diseases.

Fuck what? 1 out of 3 gets autism? "Proven fact sir"?!?! Haven't you proven more than enough that USA are full of retards over the past decade? Why do you try so hard being even more retarded than you already are??? Fuck you OP and fuck you anti-vax ignorants, thanks to you illnesses that were under control are coming back, how clever ! Kys

Your're a retard. Good on you for not vaccinating your kid, I hope it dies soon along with your retard genes that you should never have spread in the first place.

I see you got your autist vax

>first off. It's 1/12 children have autism

out of what ass did you pull that number from?

autism-society.org/what-is/facts-and-statistics/
Prevalence in the United States is estimated at 1 in 68 births.

Sir, this has been proven in countless medical journal and has been proven in multiple scientific efforts. Why are you being ignorant? There's no reason to hide from the truth of vaccination

I'm really glad governments are finally taking charge on forcing vaccinations of children with exceptions and punishing you retards that think vaccinations cause autism. I hope child services takes away any child from parents that believe vaccinations cause autism and those parents spend years in prison.

the autism people are catching from the vaccinations is way worse than the illnesses those vaccines are supposed to prevent. its costing the government so much money to deal with all these little tards running around

Feel free to not vaccinate your kid. Less retards in the world. And I'm talking about the fact your bloodline will cease to be.

thats not true, autism will kill all of you dummys before this "diseases" kill my kin!

No the thing is if you do vaccinate your kid will be retarded. keep up bud. prob got vaccinated lmao

It has not been proven by any credible sources, but keep watching your YouTube videos and listening to your soccer moms on facebook.

Just keep your little illness carrier locked away at home, far away from healthy kids so it doesn't spread all it's diseases, and we're good.

ha! It'll be funny when ill still be around to watch my life saving youtube videos when your bloodline is wipes out by autism

Firm believer that everyone in this thread is autistic

Bahahahahhahaha, you're an idiot. Tell that to south Africa, who is currently vaccinating to stop their kids from dying from polio.

I'm actually anti-vax aswell... but i don't ever voice my opinion in public, and neither should you.

we have a population problem on this planet. we need the cull the heard somehow, or we're all going to die.

Vaccines are way of keeping a very large segment of the population, the ones who are too stupid to do any research themselves, or even think for that matter.
It keeps them more sickly, dependent on the medical establishment, and less likely to breed...

I'm extremely in favor of mandatory vaccinations... BECAUSE i know they're harmful...

Fuck stupid people.

scientists from respected universities siad countless times that vaccination does in fact predispose your child to a 1/3 chance of autism

my child was harmed I know for sure. they need
shots but not all at the same time.

Not the user you originally replied to, but why call him a retard then? It sounds like you agree with him. He said himself it was the aunt's fault.

The funny thing is you're the "vaccine damaged" idiot. You've convinced yourself and the "koolaid will enlighten you". You will die of the flu, it is inevitable.

Finally, someone else who knows what they're talkin about!

why are you so stubborn to proven fact?

Try again idiot. You can repeat yourself until you're blue in the face, it won't make it true.

you sound fucking retarded why would someone
selling vaccines want to stop people from buying them fucking dummy.

thank you, finally a person who has his shit together!

you are retarded the boi is getting punctured by a doctor

My son caught autism from a vaccine maybe but he's always been a little retarded so idk lol

Because it's not a proven fact you fucking moron. Do you like believing bullshit? You're gullible, you fell for the scam. I bet you buy doterra and think you will juice and it'll save you. It fucking won't.

>bunch of compelling arguments.
to be fair it doesn't take a lot to compel a brain dead twat into the ideals of another brain dead twat. It's like mom mentality but for the mentally deficient and false facts.

I'm proud of you, Sup Forums. Too bad you can't be this reasonable and rational when it comes to politics.

that was probably another vaccine injection, just compounding on the vaccine that caused his deformed head in the first place

Anti-vaxxers need to be rounded up and given the poliovirus, displayed on live television for the world to watch and laugh as they become paralyzed and die.

I'll bet now that you're a mormon...

This has to be the most ironic thing I've ever read. The only population you're culling is your own gene pool.

but it is...... have you ever read any literature on it? i think youd be surprised

....If only you were capable of understanding how stupid you are....

Mob mentality you fucking inbred, otherwise fair enough

"believer"
Thats all you are you science-less fucktard. Throw your phone away and cancel your power contract. You dont deserve technology if youre willfully retarded.

Charts like this gave these retards anxiety in high school. They can't understand anything more complicated than a fucking football game.

There isnt enough "literature" because the government doesnt wanna pay for all the studies. and if they did, the med field wouldnt be able to profit on all the vaccines theyre dishing out

Says the autist that doesn't understand modern medicine and how that relates to mortality rates.

hey man, what fake science are you referring to?
you obviously haven;t read the proven studies in countless medical journals. they clearly state that if you vaccinate, you have a 1/3 chance of getting autism..... so many dumb idiots

I've heard the 1 in 3 number for catching autism but 1 in 10 chance you get homosexual vaccine is much more alarming if you ask me

Yet you can't even post one such study to back up what you're saying. Lurk more fag

You clearly have autism and cannot interpret the data. Stick to crayons.

my daughter went in for shots and started acting
different we took her to a dr and she was found to
have autism. we had our DNA checked and it
didn't come from us. and to the retard acting
like vaccines don't cause it why does is say so
in the inserts now and why have they started
changing the way the shots are given? they no
longer give all the shots at one time before a
certain age check it fags I even had a nurse
say the vaccines did this to my child. fuck off
nothing can change my mind I know why she is like she is.

lol

Source?

You havent read any literature on it lol. You read a biased website with someone who was paid that had no credible background. They also probably pushed colloidal silver or some fucking idiot product at the end of their propaganda video. There is NO EVIDENCE. This is mind control by suggestion. Deal with it. You believe a lie, you will die because of it, and it will hurt. Not only that, youre trying to push your bullshit on others, and that is going to hurt them. If even one person listens to your dumbass claims that "all these documents exist" then it's an absolute travesty. You have killed them. How does it feel? It's coming. The next war will be biochemical, targeting people like yourself. Why? It's an easy target.

yes homosapien vaccine causing homo is extremely dangerous

refer to the graph i just posted....

>your formatting
Yep, clearly not retarded.

>unironically posts a meme instead of peer review

We have a genius here folks

>scientists from respected universities
fucking sources, son

This number has been posted in countless medical literature. I'm sure you know how to use google sweetie

Hope your kid dies

>Unsubstantiated story that cannot be proven
>Retarded method of typing
>"But muh autistic daughter"

Kys my dude; your daughter's lucky to be an autist because at least she can't understand how much of a fag you are online

the unsubtlest of samefags

"Feelings" and "a nurse said..." are poor substitutes for peer-reviewed science, user.

And I'm sure it wouldn't be much trouble for you to dig up one of these studies, since there are apparently so many