Oho, too much christmas for ya already? let's try that again~

Oho, too much christmas for ya already? let's try that again~

evening Sup Forums, what's everybody drinkin' tonite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA
youtube.com/watch?v=CMV4dl-x0Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=ha-AOrud13k&t=350s
youtube.com/watch?v=4ccLURBOjmM
youtube.com/watch?v=0Vej-rSrFU4
youtube.com/watch?v=F9tRhPiq7vg
youtube.com/watch?v=o58Tw62G7N8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOiMSTzwa28
youtube.com/watch?v=147kS8O59Qs
youtube.com/watch?v=64SxMFtzoaE
youtube.com/watch?v=dn3BxI0vBtU
youtube.com/watch?v=iVcG8bJBkKk
youtube.com/watch?v=aYDfwUJzYQg
youtube.com/watch?v=GD6qtc2_AQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

damn, not a whole lot going on different tonite, eh?

dang, coulda been a fun monday or something!

urrggh, guess it ain't my nite

hmm, maybe I'm supposed to be classing it up these days?

weeeeeeeell shit.. that all for tonite?

I'm drinking Jameson, user. The last of the bottle.

daaaa-MIT! the only one to show up, but you've got the worst part of Jamesons... the PART AT THE BOTTOM!
hopefully you mean the last of a 4-bottle set.

Wouldn't that be nice. I wouldn't mind a set for Christmas. Maybe with some nice glasses. What are you drinking?

Yo man!

Working on a Dr. Pepper and a half pint of E&J brandy.

Hope the holidays are keeping your spirits lively.

Oh certainly, I'd suggest Tullamore Dew or Bushmills, if you can get it.
aaaaand, like the scum I am, I'm havin' five more of these.
day off incoming, see~

Nice! Never had a brandy before. Had some mead on Saturday with this chick I've been seeing she said it was like brandy mixed with honey.

that's a surprisingly classy mix, friend! and yeah, they're getting back to it. Texas had a brief warm spell, then rain and a cold front came a-knockin' tonite.

shit, we need some music!!
youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA
probably was a good one, the only mead I've had musta been bad brand, tasted so musty

so come on, once you get your drink in, let's consider these lovely times of year. what puts YOU in the christmas mood, regardless of belief or whatever?

Best mead is Dansk Mjod. It is sweet and viscous and packs a good punch. $30 for a bottle. Any big plans for the holidays?

All about that snow. Its been too hot and dry for it lately, though I'm still hoping I can make it skiing this year.

Savin' that name for the Nice list~
there's the typical family stuff, but once the last week of the month rolls around, I gotta visit a spot that has the BEST view of the stars at nite.. I meditate out there for a good while, sober and calm. The music I bring with helps.

youtube.com/watch?v=CMV4dl-x0Tc

lucky to have enough for skiing, friend. I'm a Texican, so I barely know what snow is. A blizzard around here just means sleet, rain and -4 degree windchill.

I miss my Austin. Texas is a great place to be, snow or not. I gotta take the girl up to the ski resort while its still dry - great view of the stars from there.

black velvet, my nigga

Nothing quite like the stars to make us appreciate the vastness and the tranquil beauty in universe. Sounds like a great tradition.

youtube.com/watch?v=ha-AOrud13k&t=350s

More tunes for the homie hour here on Sup Forums.

Oho man, and you get to be closer to the stars, both in the sky and in her eyes~

ohhh heck, once somebody busts out the retrowave, I just gotta change glasses~
good call, brother! maybe MACROSS will reappear tonite

why don't we keep that vibe going with a jam off FM-84's debut album, you finally got enough time to listen to Everything, here on 87.5, Nightride FM..

youtube.com/watch?v=4ccLURBOjmM

Fantastic tunes tonight. Threads like this are why I keep coming back to Sup Forums.

well, it ain't stopping anytime soon, friend. Better get your ass in the dojo, it's time for Shadow Fury by GUNSHIP.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Vej-rSrFU4

No one said it would feel this good.

Y'see this? Y'SEE THIS??
nothing worse than an empty cup.. so I'ma go grab more from the fridge and take a piss.
TIME FOR A POWER MOVE!

youtube.com/watch?v=F9tRhPiq7vg

If you ever feel like snow, user, you should make the trip to your neighbor, NM. Santa Fe's resort isn't the best, but I hear lots of great things about Taos. Not too far - depending on where in TX you're at.

so ronery on Sup Forums! Come be where the homies are.

that'd be nice and easy, once my car's working again. I live north of Dallas, I could always vacation by bus.

Dubs wasted on a kiddie diddler.

Its okay, we can use your GBP!

Fuggg I almost missed your thread fam.
What's up? I'm drinking some Cuba libre (Coke and rum basically)

I will

troll clones, the unskippable 30sec Youtube commercials of Sup Forums.

let's slow things down a bit, shall we?
youtube.com/watch?v=o58Tw62G7N8

redds wicked black cherry but its just making me tired

love ya bro!

Heh..looks like your new around here, bub. Well...heh..how do I clarify this concept to you; GBP actually stands for "Good Boy Points". LOL. Heh...its an inside joke. Nothing personnel, kid.

I'm into it! Glad you make it bro, pull a booze and enjoy some fun!
NICE~
Nice bevvy there!
bleeeehhhh, yeah, those are a bit too sweet, you get that sugar crash. I suggest malt licka, like 211 or Schlitz

Apple cider, not even alcoholic stuff, just sweet ass apple cider.

reported.

I know that you tendie munching, nappy pissing shitlord.

here, switchin' back to the other shades.

I love ya too, buddy!
no crime at all, cider is the king of apple juices!

10/10 I love that shit.

Mirin' shades

heh, very very nice.. and fuckin' rare, perhaps, got 'em at the smallest booth in Ft Worth last Akon.

alright, time to keep the old-timey train rolling with the next ditty.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOiMSTzwa28

How's it going good sir.
What motivates you to do these threads? Just curious. You've become a regular character here.

Mostly by people imitating me, but I've heard it's the sincerest form of flattery.

and I don't know sometimes, professor unicorn, been getting drunk, posting up chat and music threads on here since 2012.. maybe it's to entertain the few that keep coming back.. even if it was just one of them, I'd wanna give 'em what they love.

good seeing you again so soon, by the way~

Did I already miss it? Is the thread dead?

Old-timey AF: youtube.com/watch?v=147kS8O59Qs

CRUMPET EATING TEA DRINKING QUEEN BUGGERING UK SHITFAGGOT DETECTED.

No one says nappy, and we beat you fucks on legendary in 1776

Good seeing you too.
I've been off and on coming here since 2007. Might go away for a few months or a year or two, but eventually I always come back.

Did you ever go to eight chan?

This thread is a piece of shit and Nick is a Kiddie Diddler

youtube.com/watch?v=64SxMFtzoaE

A humble music offering selection.

You have proof for that or just rumor?

Aren't you the texas pedo?

Yeah I did and I filled it with CP.

Out.

hot damn, that may be the jizz that eventually led to the birth of heavy metal! excellent choice~
my mom has the R Crumb collection of delta blues, its so old-timey its as if the movie O Brother Where Art Thou was shitting out Bioshock Infinite during a bluegrass revival in the appalachians
hey now, c'mon, they gave us Monty Python, Eddie Izzard, Black Adder, Red Dwarf, Father Ted and Mr Bean! Not to mention the crew from Spaced, which led to greater things

You all need to learn something about the classics:
youtube.com/watch?v=dn3BxI0vBtU

He admitted it when particularly drunk one night. He's a registered sex offender

Again that sounds like rumor. Where's the screencaps?

A pleasure as always, and naw, never found much going on in others.. is Eightchan more of a place for me?
Oho, THE WISE MAN COMETH!
god I love DKC tunes.. well played!
...I appear to have learned too much all at once there.

I don't have to justify myself to you son.

This song changed my life and spoke to so much about me.

youtube.com/watch?v=iVcG8bJBkKk

It's true.

why do people call you a pedophile you seem like a nice dude

Well, user I've gotta get going but it was nice chatting with you. I'll be sure to join your other threads in the future. Have a great holiday; enjoy the stars.

Yes it is cos it's full of hard candy.

Eight Chan has its ups and downs. I went there for a bit when the Mods here were going full SJW. I used to like 12 chan but it died and became something else. The thing about eight is that there are a fair number of posters, but not the flood of Sup Forums here so you can have more thoughtful threads but not the quick turn over people are expecting. Its also nice there that you can post multiple images with less restrictions on size and sound for webms.

I come to Sup Forums for more casual shit posting.

Because I am.

weirdly interesting enough, but it isn't its own thing.
Why not get weird~?
youtube.com/watch?v=aYDfwUJzYQg

pretenders, all being as they do. name's nickel, by the way.
and a pleasure talking with you too. Rest well, pilgrim.
ew.

He made a thread calling himself a texas pedo. Either that or dick impersonators.

lil peep?

ylyl faggot

it's a pleasure to officially meet ya nickel. Names Dj. I get its anonymous but i hope we can be friends

likewise, I guess.. but I also can't stay at the same place forever. I'll keep the place in mind, maybe bump into a few pals eventually, eh~?

Oops, I meant 711 chan. shit, totally wrong chan.

I am the Texas paedo. I'm on the register.

like a pet her ass paedo?

me as well, DJ, welcome to the gang~
AAAARGH! I'VE BEEN WRONGCHANNED!

More pederast

well take it easy man
I got work in the morning.

Im drinking hot piss. It cures cancer

catch ya next time, professor unicorn, take care now!

Me too

Is it true your real name is Donald Guthrie?

youtube.com/watch?v=GD6qtc2_AQA

is that a dicky's cup
I love dicky's