Ask a bitcoin millionaire anything

Ask a bitcoin millionaire anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How did you decide BTC was going to be a powerful cryptocurrency over the others? - AnonCini

I didn’t I just got lucky, probably some other one will win eventually

Would you be willing to assist me in paying my next semesters tuition? I’m new to Btc thought it might be a good idea to assist in me saying In school

How big do you think LTC is going to get before it nosedives? Or do you think it's going to get as big if not bigger than Ethereum? - AnonCini

Can i get $2500 in BTC so I can rent an apt to start my new job?
13wcaphr5364ae5 tv1FfYnLA5LA2bidxBL

How much BTC are you sitting on?

Have you pulled any BTC out for cash?

i gotta go work in Germany for 4 months and it is an important position that I can't turn down
I'm gonna lose about 5k a month while I am there for 6 months.

Is there any way I can set my gear at home up for cryptomining as a complete novice and make any kind of money that I'm gonna lose in the next 6 months? (5k/month)

Were taxes a problem? How did you deal with legal issues?

Just opened a wallet to start collecting. Any chance you could send me a little bit to get started, oh Mr Bitcoin Millionaire Sir??

Let's just ask straight out, will you be giving any handouts during this thread?

same a little something to brighten my week... happy holidays 1FizhfBRCKXCKqgQzc2 9bQNzxMxMDzdczR

Fucking niggers begging shit
I'm literally poorfag living in a 3x2meters room using Intel Atom netbook and I'm not begging for shit

Get your shit together selfish fags mother fuckers

1 B X V C V r U d z 3 N J i j G Q d p m F u A t X i T H V C f p T x

W h a t a s h i t t y s y s t e m 4 c h a n h a s n o w . T h i s i s n ' t s p a m y o u f u c k i n g w a n k e r s .

I mean dude get a job. Go to school, and advance yourself.

I had to delete my whole comment except for the BTC address, so now my previous post IS spam. Great work there Sup Forums.

do it

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

Shit faggots, at least contriboot for the effort

1PYG7WfVdq1g8BDvv L8PBj3jmFxZzCt4ek

Yummy piece of ass here

Asian Ex moved back to Japan
have more I can dump.

Is it still Worth to invest in bitcoins
Where do you store your bitcoins
Would you give us advice to get rich?
K thx

have 6-7 pics of her. Only of her tits after she got out of the shower
.this me

What's it like to have so much useless fake money?

Congrats on making it!

Bitcoin has passed the pure speculative era and now has legitimacy in that major trading networks like Nasdaq recognize it. It's likely to still improve and make money, especially since it's deflationary in nature but you won't be getting 5000 bitcoins for $27 either.

That being said it couldn't hurt to invest in it. I thought it was going to cap at $1000 in 2013 and I was wrong.

I need help on a down payment on a car, can you help?

You missed out. In 2010 people were legitimately giving away bitcoins, like 1-10 of them at a time. Granted they were worth under $25 then.

anyway i could have a lil somethin somethin OP?
15jDyTLyMFvi16L36
HwLhtoK3a8WRNvk9e

why are you a faggot

I would invest in bitcoins if my Life was not shit.
Anyway, i'm here to beg like the rest poor fucks Here. Help anons out if u are rich
And i got pics of my gf too

Prove it.

don't invest in bitcoin. once quantum computing is a thing bitcoin will go back to being worth $0.16

I'll give bitcoin to anyone that will do legal age consentual straight incest.

How much bb

Why? Bitcoin is hard coded around 21 million. The value increased because there is a limited amount like Gold. So even if quantum computing gets out the price won't drop

Let's do this

there is nothing backing bitcoin except time. a normal computer can only do one thing at a time while quantum computing can actually multitask it will mine bitcoin over 9,000 times faster.

Forgot my id kek:

1GPFf QjsZ48sGo KbS be7a4Cfn YAwx VbKj1

Can u ples giv me bitcoins? ;-; im broke

Irrelevant since by that time all BTC will be mined. The more relevant issue is loss of BTC which happens when people lose their wallets. In time the maximum amount of BTC will decrease and eventually over 50% of it might be lost. Another issue is that any government or powerful organization can simply get millions of computers into the network so that they control 51%+ of mining PCs, thus being able to fake transactions.

I'll need proof that you are related. Name your price.

I'll need proof that you are related. Name your price.

i don't think the government would get involved with currency that isn't backed by anything. another issue would be stealing wallets because brute forcing is gonna be a thing once quantum computing comes out. overall bitcoin is gonna go to shit in the near future.

hey there, bitcoin millionaire.

Eve:Online billionaire here.

>Would you be willing to assist me in paying my next semesters tuition?

does your school accept bitcoin?

> of course not, what a stupid fucking question

Are you going to cash it in soon or lose it all when the value tanks?

>and now has legitimacy in that major trading networks like Nasdaq recognize it.

where's the Nasdaq listing? i need to see this.

>major trading networks like Nasdaq recognize it.

you are a lying sack of shit.

I actually fuck my sister lol what kind of proof would you like?

Is it worth it to start mining bitcoins now, or should I mine another cryptocurrency?

Hey im cool with being this asshole Im in a conundrum and require enough so i can stay in school

Could you donate some bitcoin?

this is a really subtle way to beg for shit. Nice try user

Hey Bitcoin Bro whats your favorite videogame?

1: school doesn't teach you what you need to know, like critical thinking.

2: bitcoin is only accepted in a few places. it's cool if you want to pay for a VPN, or buy mousepads from newegg, or book a travel agent, but you can't pay bills with it. you can't buy food with it.

oh, and you can send it to russian teenagers on the silk road and they'll keep it and laugh at you a lot.

easier to find work with "education"

that turns out not to be true. it's easier to find work if you know people in the workplace, and education doesn't give you that.

okay, you need to at least be able to read, write and count, but knowing the history of the saracens or what the major corn producing states of the US are is not going to help you get a job. there is a HUGE fucking chasm between school and work.

Dna test.

Going to school as a double major computer sci/mechanical engineering. Considering dropping engineering due to only classes being at night. And its difficult juggling school and work. Internships are open at a winchester factory not to far away but, Cant afford not being paid and only got 2 semesters for my associates.Campus life isn't bad but schools getting crazy expensive.