What's wrong, drumpf? bernie's humane ideas a little too "radical" for you?

what's wrong, drumpf? bernie's humane ideas a little too "radical" for you?

bullying wouldn't work so you had to drop out?

#trumpchicken #donaldducked

I too am disappointed, would have made for good TV.

Not disappointed in my candidate missing an opportunity to save his campaign, that is, just about the TV.

Can't believe out of all people Trump would be the one to chicken out of something like this

Kek wow fuck that cowardly orange n*gger

Wtf is up with this bullshit. Why are the k*kes censoring n*gger

WHAT THE HELL

Do you faggots not understand the definition of backing out? He said if I don't get $10-$15 million from media (FOX/CNN/MSNBC) towards charity he wouldn't debate.

Did it happen? No.

Face it, you BernieCucks were tying your communist kike's success to this debate. You felt like Trump would give him a hand against Hillary? For fuck's sake, when will you idiots ever learn?

Now go ahead and dump your last $25.43 into his bank account. I'll match it, I promise.

nigger nigger nigger fuck you

fuck off

nigger

no u

Kek

(u)

you literally did this exact same thing in another thread, must be a sad lonely existence when you have to resort to reposting the same shit over and over for attention

It is, I can tell you from experience. It's all he has though. To take this away from him would be devastation

Wow, I'm very sorry you have to project so badly.

well now I feel bad

really makes you think...

>whaddya mean I can't post shitty Twitter memes at a debate?

BWAHAHA what a FAGGOT

>Liberal """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""wit"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""