I lost my virginity with an Abo bitch yesterday while drunk and I feel like crap

I lost my virginity with an Abo bitch yesterday while drunk and I feel like crap.

I EVEN TOOK A PICTURE AFTER THE PORKING

Greentext:

>Be Aussie anglo boy from Queensland
>Go drinking with the pack
>We get drunk and high on drugs
>My friend Jankovik says "we should go and take the shit out of some Abo cunts"
>"Yeah that sounds like a great idea"
>We get on my friends Hummer
>We got some paintball guns so we can hunt down some abos
>We get into some Abo village or some shit
>We shoot some paintball rounds at random cars and houses
>Car stops
>One of the guys who hanged up with us(I don't really know him, he is the friend of a friend of a friend) says "I know some sweet palce right around the corner"
>He knocks on the door(surprise it is an abo whorehouse)
>Last thing I remember is being on a coach next to me is my bro Gargulio getting his dong sucked by an abo
>By this point I'm totally knocked up by the drugs and alcohol

Then I woke up in my house. I had no wallet and no watch but I had my fucking phone so I checked the photos and saw pic related. A friend told me that I fucked that petrol sniffer abo(LOST MY VIRGINITY WITH HER?). Not only that, she previously fucked three of my friends, right before me.

Kill me

here OP, his should make you feel better.

Wow that's some disgusting piece of shit landwhale

Hitler is rolling in his grave

Have fun raising that ugly porkers kin mate, she dun look they type to be on plinkers...

You paid for a disgusting fat junkie whore to let you put your dick in her. This will do absolutely nothing for your confidence because you didn't achieve this. And also you don't remember any of it, so you haven't gained anything from the experience. You just know the end, but not the act.

If you knew nothing about it, you may have broke even. But you know you have mingled with this creature, and you didn't even gain any real knowledge/confidence that may help you along the way to having legitimate sex.

That poor dog.

Bestiality doesn't count, virgin faggot.

It looks terrified

Your whore fell asleep at work with a customer and a dog?
Eh, that does seem like an abo thing to do, probably legit, carry on.

You’re considered white in kangarooland? You look like a fucking beaner.

Tell us what you got OP i hope it's not HIV like the tranny rape guy

This story broke my heart, reminds you that you're only one fuck-up away from hell. Hope user is doing ok today

kek'd

Anyone notice the doge? You didn't fuck that one too did you?

That sounds fun.
9/10 shemale.
Lucky bastard.

Gross.
I held out until I was 24.
Met a tiny mexican online.
10/10.
Fucked every night for weeks.
Lost my job fucking so much.
Still with her today.
Shits cash.

As a New Zealander I should really hate Aussies, but you guys are the coolest cunts out. I cant wait to move over.

Lmfao

Sounds like you got what you deserved. Deal with it you prickless dumbfuck.
Subhuman filth complaining about subhuman filth. Good luck and get bent you loser

googled "hot aboriginal"
Even the halfies need work...
gross.
They have to be the Ugliest race in the world.
How did you even get hard?

>white isn't white enough
You racist pricks just get more entertaining as time goes on.

>and you wonder why your agenda is losing traction

Did you fuck the dog too?

>abo whorehouse
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
do these even exist!?
i'e lived in the cooniest parts of australia for most of my life( NT and country WA) and have never heard of abo's running a brothel.

now if you wanna buy a $30 stick and almost get killed thats another story....

Oh op probably gained a few things and will probably have to get his boar punched and a nice penecilin shot

LOL, bad luck old chap. Better check yourself for disease mate.

i will say i've lost count the number of times some toothless old gin sidled up to me at the beer and croaked "gimme a beer and i'll suck ya dick".

same goes with being called a "dumb white dawg cunt" for flicking a butt & not giving them cigarette 'labels' (last drag)