Rules: You can resurrect any person from non-fictional history but they are immortal and cannot be harmed in any way

Rules: You can resurrect any person from non-fictional history but they are immortal and cannot be harmed in any way

Who would you choose? Pic related.

Kurt Cobain

kill myself then resurrect myself

Bump

Hitler

Lincoln. I want him to see the shit storm he caused freeing the negro. Then let him live forever dealing with it.

Robin Williams.
I would tie him up in my basement and make him tell me jokes and do funny voices for the rest of time.

Muhammed.

The muzzies would rise up, and we could purge them to the very last one.
Then we'd blast his immortal ass in to the sun.

MLK would beg to die again after seeing the massive dump blacks took on his dream

He wanted them out.

It should have been a mandate as part of ending slavery.

Michael Jackson

Oh fuck I didn't even think of that shit you absolute madman

Billy Mayes. Fuck Anthony Sullivan!

Jesus

BUT WAIT THEIR IS MORE!

Non-fictional characters only.

Lil peep

Says cabcha

Genghis Khan.

'Cause it was funny in that one movie.

actually kill yourself.

Liberace.

Pic related.

been done ;-)

my vote is for this guy.

or of course moot. so sad to hear what happened to him down in mexico ;_;

What?

Deep disappointment for user's lack of creativity

I agree, great man just like our savior.

>but they are immortal
who wants to live forever?

They cannot be harmed in any way?? what if they'd be derpessed because everyone they know and love are long gone and can't adapt towards the future?? then that'd take away what makes them human, their choice in how they react to life.

So, why would you do that, it'd make them no different than clones with memory which isn't really them, the people we love.

I'd bring back Tesla because it seems like a smart choice nut because I really know anything about him or desire his company/presence..

fgt

correct answer

I can be happy simply listening to our savors work on a daily basis, if I was to happen across immortality I would praise the Van dyke brown and titanium white gods! For I will be blessed with the eternal gift of servitude of my beloved lord.

no he wouldnt he was fully aware that they were niggers and gonna fuck shit up no matter what, hed be happy we got a half nigger in white house

Not a bad idea. Imagine where we might be if we'd had someone like Tesla or Einstien working away for the last fifty years.

It knows

Well.... uh.... can we just ignore that for a bit and focus on how good life would be if the joy of painting was still being produced by our messiah?

I seem to have made a sinful mistake it will not happen again I apologize.

he wouldn't be an idol worth having if he didn't keep his awareness of the pain the world is at times, would have no contrast for beauty so it'd be shallow... Idk, i just think it'd be selfish.. like he's did his time, let him reincarnate to some universe that's more fun, or go where he's needed

I...... I just want him to be happy wherever he is.

he is one of few that deserves true happiness.

The only people who say that immortality is a bad thing are people that don't get to experience what it's actually like.

not all immortality is created equal, that'd be impossible, some of it has to be shit.. it's just a numbers game... who's saying it's bad anyway, and how are you so sure they aren't experiencing it??

(urge to kill self rising due to curiosity)

I don't think I want him to live forever. He's naturally what everyone In the world would want, but he is a person after all with feelings and the thought of him being upset that he can't just die eventually would make me feel bad for him. Wasn't he going though a depression and had a disease near the end of his life?

Kill yourself

Yes, Bob died of leukemia a year after the joy of painting went off the air, he was only 53-54 at the time of his passing, god rest his soul.

I'd bing back Alexander the Great. with his endless ambition, means of travel more readily at his disposal, and now immortal/invulnerable he could complete his dream of conquering the world and bringing on an era of unified peace and prosperity under the New Grecian Empire.

If he's immortal and invulnerable then there's hopes of conquering the universe, if his ambition it truly infinite then it'd be possible unless there's some kinda universal law that would prevent it from unfolding that way..

Since he's immortal you could shoot him every day

>from non-fictional history
What the fuck is fictional history?

He'd probably need to wage a several thousand year war against the A.I. uprising first, but once peace treaties were signed I'm certain Alexander and his Android Armada would conquer the stars.

>Non-fictional characters only.
E D G Y

Pretty much everything you read in history class, buddy.

what you're taught in school
even if he's immortal it'd be tough out thinking an AI, maybe if soul is real and he's connected to something greater but it'd be difficult as fuck for him to get there imo

A story i guess

like lets say you want the guy from death note to be immortal with his cool notebook power, that'd be too OP and ruin the game

year?

R E A L

Nikola Tesla

Beautiful Sup Forumsro

Second this. Free energy anyone?

The world needs him, now more than ever.

Washington. He could have been king of America but he did what was right

Nikola Tesla.
It would take him a little while to catch up to modern technology, but once he does he will change the world (again).

kek'd

My vote goes for Steve Irwin

nonfiction only retard, that's science fiction

I honestly don't think it would. He seems like the guy who could openly conceive of new ideas that are beyond his comprehension.

Like an idiot savant, - the idiot.

Steve irwin so he can continue to show us the nature of animals...

kek

I would love to see this guy come back and just pistol whip the piss out of 90% of the hill.

Eh? Tesla is fictional? I suppose AC current is too?

Same.

Jesus the person actually existed though

This.

>Nikola Tesla
You would be better off reviving Einstein or Dirac. Tesla comparatively didn't do much at all. My choice is Dirac.

My Mom... I miss her. :(

alternating current current?

She will watch you and all of her loved ones die and continue to live without you and them for eternity.

HE WAS A DUMB NIGGER. HE WAS NOT GOING TO THINK THIS. HE JUST THOUGHT EVERRY NEGROE Was like him as he was to stupid to see that they werer niggers.
he probably was thinking they have some nigga moments thats it

jesus

Jesus challenged their presumption and their
power in His day and He seriously interfered with
their graft when He drove the money changers- out
of the temple in Jerusalem. That act summed up
His entire career He was an indignant, earnest
reformer. The Sanhedrin had reached the lowest
depth of corruption. The murder of Jesus ended
its criminal reign for a time. The Jews as a
mass did not understand what was happening;
they had been misled by the Sanhedrin and the
rabbis. The Sanhedrin consisted of seventy men

who ruled civil affairs. They had previously ruled
criminal affairs which power was taken from them
by the Roman government. There was also an-
other Sanhedrin consisting of twenty men, who
ruled religious affairs.- Jesus fought both of them.
Why did the Sanhedrin frame Jesus? Because
he advocated the law of God and Moses, the law
of limitation, which Moses wrote in the old testa-
ment (Leviticus chapter 25). Jesus wanted excessive
private fortunes limited by law in order to save
civilization from collapse.

Why did the Sanhedrin frame Jesus? Because
he advocated the law of God and Moses, the law
of limitation, which Moses wrote in the old testa-
ment (Leviticus chapter 25). Jesus wanted excessive
private fortunes limited by law in order to save
civilization from collapse.