What is the appeal/attraction to loli's lets discuss

what is the appeal/attraction to loli's lets discuss

The flat chests are a plus

you pretend u are pedo

To begin we need to define loli. I would assume it details a 2D child of which is drawn for cuteness/eroticness.

they're cute.
Also for me, the inexperience is a plus.

In my opinion the appeal comes from a variety of places. Childlike appearance, assumption of purity, and one I think of is the purity of perverseness.

bump

OP here do you think you're liking of loli makes you a pedophile?

The only thing that makes you a pedophile is being attracted to prepubescent children.. Real ones.

>implying Lolis and actual children look the same.

Getting defensive makes it seem fishy don't you think

I enjoy the over sexual aspect of petite girls with a more innocent aspect. I don't find any kids that don't look 16+ (16 yr old's dress and look 20 now) attractive or in a way desirable but enjoy my loli threads.

My gf is a 4'11 tomboy, I know what I like

Lolis and not loli's. Learn English you stupid retard.

To me it's just a drawing, I don't stroke my pickle to it!! when people make it taboo it becomes more appealing, but I do enjoy looking at the cuteness and innocence they portray, not trying to sound weird or anything but I guess it comes out that way, to me it's not any different then, any other drawing.

Learn English you stupid motherfucker.

Your liking, learn English dumb shit.

i can see they appeal in the art but then on the other hand do you see cuteness and innocence in in 3D girls and if so do you think its a problem?

I suppose there could be an unhealthy Obsession just like, any other thing in life. And the people normally don't have evil intent within it, sure art is meant to bring out emotions just like any other piece of art, in the end, art is supposed to bring out your deepest instincts.
That's why some people weep, or smile, when they hear a beautiful Symphony or look at it magnificent portrait.

agreed but if art brings out are deepest instincts would you say you are attracted to little girls because of their innocence?

You're speaking as a cultural stigma. me no I'm not attracted to little girls, I think kids are the most adorable things ever, and to make one smile makes my day, being attracted to and being sexually attracted to is a big difference!!! And to act on something like that is unacceptable. I personally believe that if a person is attracted to that sort of age difference, there's nothing you can do or anybody can do that can change it, just like how a gay man is attracted to other men.

i see where you're coming from i hope i didnt come off as rude i actually like you're outlook

No no.. no offense taken, I enjoy these discussions...