>2017
>not doing a 16:8 Intermittent fasting diet

Do you like being fat?

yes my blubber protects me and keeps me warm
stay cold skellies

I do 20 hours off and i eat once during that 4 hour window, Idk what my weight is in lbs but i'll say it in Kgs; starting weight in Jan this year - 103kgs - December 1st i was 84kgs. Only thing i've changed is fasting. No extra exercises or diet changes.

Never said you had to lose your body mass, It's proven muscle provides better thermal insulation when it's needed....meaning if you are in a hot area your muscles will stop heat transmissions...unlike fat.

16:8 fasting diet? Eating for 16 days and fasting for 8? What's your calorie intake look like on the 16 days that you're eating?

It's not eating for 16 hours, then you have an 8 hour eating period.

oh, I basically already do that, I only eat one meal a day and nothing outside of that

lol ok buddy
how are you typing with freezing fingers tho?
>;)

i hear it's getting popular so i'm sure people will ruin it soon by taking it to the extreme.

We have genes that activate during fasts. Use um or lose them.

That's practically what it is :) I'm , so i just don't eat for 20 hours then i eat one big meal within that 4 hour period.

I just started this shit, it's pretty easy.

>2017
>being uneducated enough to diet instead of doing a lifechange

sounds like a trend diet

They already do in 3rd world countries, fucking tryhards.

I've just started. I'm a fatty fat cunt and I'm down 4kgs in 2 weeks

Yeah was hard for like 3 days then my body got used to it :)

it isnt. common practice in fitness circles. farthest thing from mom shakes and super fruit bullshit

Depends on if you're monitoring your calories as well, 16:8 is a lot more manageable since you get used to having one normal sized meal a day and don't really feel hungry through out the rest of the day, as compared to eating multiple meals which are not filling or satisfying. But it doesn't mean jack if you're eating above your daily calorie needs

This. I've found I needed a few days for my body to get used to being hungry, ride the waves of hunger. It actually goes away. After a few days it's like my stomach shrunk. I'd get full with a small meal.

lol fad diets. Shit's all the same.

Eat real, non-processed foods and count your calories. Easiest fucking diet on the planet and you don't have to deal with "waves of hunger" or whatever the fuck you idiots are talking about.

>6'0 tall 175 lbs, as I have been for the last 15 years.

Well it's not really a fad diet lol.. It's basically how we started out as a species, And i'm 6'2 and 84 kgs which is like.. 180?190 lbs? So it's not like i'm fat or anything. Also i don't get waves of hunger at all, i can easily go 3 days+ without food.

yes.

Enjoy your ketoacidosis, faggot.

>ketoacidosis
That needs 3-24 days of fasting faggot, this is 16 hours

>be me
>skinny
>eat whatever I want
>never dieted
>never put on weight

Underage faggot

This is eating real. Humans ate like this before. Animals do it. It works.

how does eating for 8 hrs help wtf this is some bs

You don't eat for 8 hours straight.. you just eat your normal amount but only in that time window.

Like he said, the point is to not eat for 16 hours. Then don't stuff your fat face during the 8 hours you're allowed to eat.

I do....
Because I'm poor...

this. i heard someone saying they're doing "the snake diet" a while ago. same as this thing.

been doing this for years because food costs money. takes a little getting used to, but now i just do it because i feel more productive and save money.

That is literally how I live. I eat one meal a day and I'm fat as fuck. This is a lie.

How is keeping your body in starvation mode supposed to help you lose weight

Fitness circles? You mean Joe "sensory deprivation I talked to dolphins while on DMT" Rogan circles?

No, I love being fat

You're correct. Your body isn't getting enough food so it stores the food you do eat as fat. Eat smaller meals throughout the day, an apple or peice of fruit, a sandwich, ect, keep any mixed meals small but balanced. If you do fast, do it for 3-4 days with just water as your "meals". Do it once every couple of months. You have to excercise if you want to lose weight, but diet is important too.

Define exercise. Does walking to the store and back count as exercise?

I'm just saying it because it worked for me.. i lost 20kgs in a year doing fuck all but fasting :/

Thats a good warm up. Excercise is raising your heart rate above normal and keeping it there for about 20-30 mins. Weight lifting is also good to build muscle which will help burn fat.

Yeah it does, Unless you're going to the store to buy shitty food then come back and eat it lol; defeats the purpose a little bit

Isn't binging the #1 worSt thing to do?

It isn't binging, If anything it's more control then eating 3 meals and 3 snacks a day

Nah usually just getting normal groceries for my family

You want to lose weight? Stop eating shit food for a starter you fat fucks.

Nice. Also with the winter right around the corner, would you say that chopping wood is a good exercise similar to weight lifting? I'm not interested in going to the gym, but having wood to burn is really practical. If doing it means I'm also getting a decent exercise thats perfect.

Yeah! That's great, also shoveling snow. You will rip through belly fat shoveling snow.

i go 7 days without food just on my blubber alone

Awesome

There's no belly fat, its just fat. Just like you.