Left or right /

left or right /
wwyd thread.

I’d bend the right one over and fuck her in the ass making her eat left’s pussy
Wwyd
Also Left

I'd rub my cock on the outside of rights leggings before ripping a hole in it, slapping her ass and fuck her tight little pussy and finally cumming deep inside her.

Wwyd?

Right one, would fuck her mouth so hard and cum down her throat

Which sister?

Id have them both lick and kiss my cock until I explode all over their breasts

Sorrority sisses

right or left

Right looks more slutty so I'd punish her with my cock and force my cum deep into her womb

Left looks nice and thick, perfect for breeding.

Tell me about how you'd impregnate her

Left
Right

Jesus Christ they're high elves.

I wanna fill the womb of right with my cum so bad rn

gf, wwyd?

I live next to her and see her sunbathing alone by the pool. I put on a mask and jump the fense - she doesn't notice I am closing in on her from behind. When I reach her i hold her mouth and give her a quick punch to the stomach. I sit on her and whisper in her ear not to scream. Then rip of her top and start licking those beautiful tits of hers. I grab her throat with one hand and slowly move the other from her belly to her pussy. She is shivering. I slowly start massaging her pussy on the outside of her panties and can feel them getting moist. I look her in the eyes while i move the panties to the side and start massaging her clit. She is dripping wet now, but her eyes are wide open and she is frozen with fear. I move down and start kissing her neck, then tits, then lick her from the tits to her pussy. When i get to her pussy i start sucking on her clit while fingering her g-spot with 2 fingers and touching her breasts with the other hand. I softly bite her clit and a shiver goes through her. I look up at her face and a small tear runs down one of her cheeks.

Right
Right
Right.

can we see face?

!

liked the other pic better :)

Waiting for the next girl to get into the toilets alone at a private pool party. After she goes in, so do I. She is in a stall and doesn't know that i am in the room. I kick in the door and she starts screaming - i give a few good punches to the faces until she stops screaming. Then i tell her to be quiet and that i will kill her if she bites me. After she has sucked me hard i grab her by the hair with both hands and force my cock down her throat. She gags like crazy and tries to get it out but i am too strong. After having thrusted her throat hard for a about 30 seconds i pull out and she tries to catch a breath. I then force her head down the bowl and twist one of her arms on her back tight, to hold her in place, while I start fucking her ass. After cumming I notice she isn't moving. I leave her with her head in the bowl and walk out calmly with a smile on my face...

WWYD?

OMG! HNNNNNNG.

I'd definitely fuck the shit out of the one on the right. She's tiny and petite. Prolly easy to throw around.

I think rough sex would be the most fun, especially in that cute sorority outfit. Make her keep it on while I fuck her until I cum all over it and take pictures of her afterward.

Then I'd disrobe everything and keep fucking her until I got her pregnant.

left

left

both

left

right

looks like left have bigger tits, but i think right one is cuter, idk

right

both, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

left

My queeen!

well, i'd fuck her really hard

right

which one and why? (ignore shrek)

wrong pic, sorry

damn, i wan't to take a peep down the pink ones panties... Then lick her till she comes, and when she is lying there in ecstasy - ill flip her around and violently rape her ass...

more of them?

Wwyd?

Wwyd to her?

Lefts womb would definitely get a cream filling from me

don't stop

Left or Right?

Slide my cock beneath her bra between her tits and cover her face with my thick cum.

any more of either of them?

If you want me to tell you how I'd rape and impregnate the girls in your pics kik me: Trinity25R

Both. I'd get a double tittyfuck and cum all over their breasts

i would exit the scenario immediantly before the spaghetti falls out of my pockets.

left
right
right

Left

I would hold her wrists in one hand as she's lying on the ground while stroking over her tits with the other, blowing my thick cum all over her heaving breasts

Right

Checked. In the standard missionary position of course.

Cutie3.14 on the right

Would grind my cock against rights ass, take off her bottoms, then slide my dick between her ass until forcing it into her tight pink cunt. I'd push deeper and deeper into her pussy until I exploded load after load of thick seed into her womb.

ask them if they have any hot friends

Would bend her over right there so she'd have to hold onto the fence as I railed her cunt until I blew my seed deep into that thirsty womb.

Would push her down onto that bed, ripping that skirt off of her and spearing that pussy with my cock. I'd pull my cock almost all the way out before slamming it back in again mercilessly. She'd beg me to stop but that'd only make my cock harder until finally id plant my seed in her womb, filling it till it was dripping.

Which one?

Right. I'd destroy her ass

Is force the redhead to her knees, slap my cock on her cheeks before plugging her nose making her open her mouth for air and sticking my cock inside it. She'd cry as I moaned, sliding her head up and down my member until filling her little mouth with my seed and forcing her to swallow.

Right of course look at that sweet ass jesus

Id push her to her knees and make her drop the robe exposing her sweet teen breasts to me. I'd force her to kiss my cock "like French kissing in the movies" as I groped her little breasts with my hands

which sister and wwyd?

?

Right.
I'd tear that bikini off, bend her over the rail behind her and plough her senselessly.

left so hard - fuck her asscheeks with her pussy juice until I'm almost ready to cum, then jam it in her mouth and blow it on her open lips

Left for sure. Those lips are asking for a cock to be wedged into them.

I'd fuck her everyday for 2 weeks straight to see if I could make as many babies at once.

And of course, I'd fuck her in every postion possible

She'd be crying because she knew what was coming. I'd slowly bed her over the bed, pull her bottoms off and squeeze her ass tight. I'd unzip and drop my pants, pulling my cock out. In one quick thrust it'd be all the way inside her cunt. Every thrust would be like a shock of lightening going through her, her crying mixed with moans and the slapping of skin. I'd finally explode inside her pussy and she'd scream that she's not on the pill and cry more as my final thrusts somehow pushed even deeper, into her womb.

She's just begging me to follow her inside so that I'll bend her over after she takes off that sexy one-piece and pound her doggystyle, muffling her screams of pleasure with her pillow.

right

wwyd?

Hipster trash

Hatefuck for sure.

wwyd

wwyd

Moar

Damn, more of her

I'd probably push them in the water while screaming Reeeeeeeeee!

Less roasties plz

Would rape and impregnate purely for procreation purposes.