What does she mean by the last message? Unfinished as in what? I can't fucking make sense of it...

What does she mean by the last message? Unfinished as in what? I can't fucking make sense of it, maybe because I'm stoned

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CrLqEwzJys0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

say yes for the lulz

OP cont. Does she expect me to eat my own load from her pussy/body, after I'm done with her? What the fuck. I don't understand

can you give her an organism or not you faggit

Without having orgasmed
This is your chance to slide in

being this autistic

you fuck her, you cum, you don't bring her to orgasm.

just tell her you never leave a girl unsatisfied

Dude, when you orgasm, and she hasn't had one yet, do you finish her off?

Was this a good reply?

no
wtf
are you tarded?

smh. you're texting her like a robot. so stiff. Might as well ask her when you guys are going to copulate in the near future when she's in heat

Go on OP, you got this.

That's how we text. We're not 15 years old. Calm down dude

You kinda fucked up a chance to be smooth, but its not completely retarded.

You should have said, "Getting you off is what gets me." It makes her think of you fucking her as well as her feeling good from it.

How the fuck did you get that

just say she'll be finished long before you

feelsbadman

Eating pussy is like one of the best way to get them to orgasm, always get involve with foreplay and eating.

Be less robotic, "What'd I really be finished if I didn't get her off yet?" is basically the same thing but it sounds a lot less forced.

yeah women love being talked to like the robot from the movie 2001 space odyssey. it just really gets them going.

her: what's your favorite position? ;)
him; I achieve maximum pleasure efficiency while thrusting at the rear of the genitalia

This even

Lol

Jesus fucking Christ all the faggots in the world...

>that would defeat the whole purpose of snapchat
>that would defeat the purpose of sex
Stop talking like you're programmed to be retarded. Let loose and chilax

rollin dubs for this.

>socially awkward
>not socially awkward teens anymore
should be the other way around, but ok, you be you user

She was at in-n-out with a friend while texting that because we were snapchatting. Do you think she even fucking cares by now? We've met twice already, sleeping at her place on friday. I just wanted to know what she meant with that last message of hers.

Thanks

how fucking autistic are you? ever heard of using ones imagination to propel sexual imagery ?

Now tell her to send you something to get things in heat

ouch! 2 worded answers, you are a cuck? arent you? definitely sealed your fate as an inanimate sexual object now...

I have no idea what you just said or mean. Super stoned, mentioned that already in the first post. Either way she sent me another nude just now

She literally thanks him for being able to master a sexual skill. Are you retarded?

Let's see it op

Dude nobody cares about your benign sexual conversation.

Nudes

You jew

You sound 15 though

Holy fuck... the autism in this thread... hahaha

op is a faggot for not posting nude.

Fucking autists
she already said if OP screenshots then its over. retards

It was on Snapchat and I don't screenshot. As you could've read in the first post but you're too fucking autistic to do so. Kind regards, Robot

she was being playful for fucks sake. women are calculating when they send messages. you got to think like a chick

>ITT everyone is fooled by the superior AI of 2 chat bots discovering their budding digital sexuality

No, we all read that part we just figured you might not be a mega-pussy and do it anyway. We were wrong.

Kek

Who follows rules?

Child

This is what you say to sound smooth:

Sex isn't finished until the woman is passed the fuck out.

After you inevitably cum before she does. Do you finger her/rub her clit until she cums.

Sex doesn't begin till the woman is passed out

when you say smooth, do you mean like sandpaper?

now that's smooth, wp user

she knows that you're gonna nut in a few seconds so you need to lick her kucka to finish her off

People who get nudes

"come over and find out" would have been a much better response OP

a romantic song OP plays when he's getting laid

youtube.com/watch?v=CrLqEwzJys0

I want to write "Me too, I'm wearing two sweaters"

another smooth response, the alphas have arrived

"so am I, if only there was a way we could keep each other warm ;)"

Stop responding to this autist until we see nudes

>I want to write "Me too, I'm wearing two sweaters"
perfect.

Gay

Tell her you can think of ways to warm her up

good thinking OP, tell her you'll give her one too, girls cant resist a true gentleman

you can give her an organism without giving her an orgasm. what she's looking for is an orgasm.

Just write "wanna cuddle?" or whatever. You really can't fuck it up from this point. I mean you're free to try

this isnt the 90s anymore

she wants to

F U C K
U
C
K

Perfect. Go with that

kek, only the vocals tho, no instrumentals, and he's doing the vocals

man don't say that
lol

LOL

"same, but that's because I've been emotionally dead for years"