When 9/11 happened did it fuck up everyone's brains or something? That's what it seems like to me

When 9/11 happened did it fuck up everyone's brains or something? That's what it seems like to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cDKyFdyU
youtube.com/watch?v=LbUpPVOEkdA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Nicholas_Greek_Orthodox_Church
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. If you were an aware adult before, the difference in society after was dramatic.

>kids these days don't know the tragedy behind 9/11

so ignorant read a boke

gotta love bokes

I remember coming home from school early, my brother was sitting in front of the TV, and watching the news. I arrived just before the second plane hit the building, we watched it live. It was awesome seeing muricans getting what they deserve. We opened a beer for the show too.

Seriously, it happened 16 years ago, time to get over it fucking crybabies.

edgy

I was at Disneyland, took off school for a late birthday celebration

I was at grade school learning how to read with the teacher, when a grown up whispered in my ear "A second plane hit the second tower. America is under attack."

I saw on a tv heavier than my ex

I can see the fucking video in my head. lol

Haha Bush dumb yaaaay
Grow up, kiddo.

Also yes, Tower 1 and Tower 2 were both actually transmission towers and demolition deteriorated the field they were generating.
America was drunk off a blood bubble coagulating since the fall of the wall.
This was a needle.

i was 6, it was 2am where i live, it was the first live thing i watch on TV and my father said "they deserve that" so i was like "yea, God finally killed the bad guys like he did in the religion book"

couple years later i figured out it was our brothers in Islam who did it not God, so i was like "yea, they finally killed the bad guys like God commanded us"

All I'm asking is where the hell are all the bodies. If those planes were full of people, body parts should have been all over the place. Oh, and the fact that people could call from cellphones on the planes.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Best tv event of all time. I've been checking the news every 15 minutes ever since. Still no second coming.

i remember sitting in school and some principal or other teacher came in and told our teacher what just happened, then we had to sit in a circle and had a minute of silence

didn't care much about what happened because it doesn't really affected me back then

was in germany

I was 6 and pissed off because I had to turn off spongebob to watch the news.
Sad to think that mostly everyone younger than me will have no recollection of this

Did the park shut down or at least have an insane amount of extra security?

muh 911
remember the 6 gorillions

Nothing was the same after 9/11. The 90s were generally a feel-good era. That all ended once airplanes hit the WTC buildings, pentagon, and a field in PA.

I saw the smoke from the Pentagon that day. My school was locked up and secured by the officers there due to fears of terrorist attack. We were all released shortly after and told to all go home. I remember the streets being completely empty. Think the walking dead empty. Was scary as fuck.

I have many more photos

keep em comin

It shattered reality for all of us, all over the world.

Our governments finally had their command word to make us do whatever they wanted... "Terrorism".

The "free" world ended as a result, as more and more laws, rues, and regulations came into effect.

Also I missed my daily episode of pokemon that morning (in australia)

I hated how my autistic as fuck parents and other friends' parents kept watching the crash over and over. The news and media milked the fuck out of it. IDGAF. It's ~3000 people who would have died eventually anyhow. I'm mad as fuck that my parents and so on had to hold on so deeply. Move on.

IIRC, weeks of the same footage was shown over and over. Like OP said, it was some form of brain damage.

Yeah Yeah the good old times... Never celebrated something that intense ever again. Now im gettin Old ...
:(

I was 17 when it happened. I have moved on from the images and memories of that day, but there are times when I hear some personal account or see some image and it brings back the emotions felt that day.

oh, and another thing I'll add: 9/11 was basically a second Pearl Harbor. I just don't care anymore. There will be another similar attack later in our lives or just after we die. It will cause the same traumatic effect of being the "thing" that everyone remembers. None of this matters.

Alright

I have a video not sure if it will post, cause of the limit

plz try user

Yeah the video can't post "over 2mb"

The papers scattered across the place, quite an interesting photo

went to 9/11 memorial in nyc, i was only 7 when it happened but god damn hearing all the phone calls to loved ones from people in the tower was pretty fucked up

It's also quite sad to see people jump to their deaths some holding hands others going alone.

It caused a massive psychic shift and shunted us into a new reality/mindspace. That's why we currently have a retard for a president and people think that gender is a spectrum.

There's been bigger physical impacts, but it fucked up our neck of the universe on a horizontal plane but good.

>skip school cause sick
>dad didnt work because hes firefighter and sick too
>spend morning with him
>first plane hits,live in midtown highrise
>what the fuck? turn on the news
>look outside,can see burning WTC
>son... I'll be back. can you take care of yourself and the house for me?
>sure pops! thats a big fire huh?
>yeah

>implying 9/11 actually happened

What do you guys think was going through their minds as they jumped?......

I have titty gore photos. Fappity fap.

"I can't wait for some neckbeards to spend the next 20 years talking about how this was a controlled demolition."

That place had really good vodka penne.

Yeah right mate

Chunks of the 88th,62nd and 14th floors.

How lovely

Oh sorry you're the expert that knows everything. What's it from then fucknuts.

>grow older
>whole city doesnt seem the same
>sister and mom crying
>nobody is learning at school
>join the army like my grandfather before my father
>dont even care,i killed the women,the men and the children too

youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cDKyFdyU

Hypernormalisation is a really good documentary that briefly touches on the events of 9/11, but mostly the history of the west starting in the 60's that led to the modern world.
It is a long, but very good watch.

Well personally i'm not one to comment on such things, its for you to decide.....

That's the video i have but cause of limit......

Пoчeмy тyт вcё нa пиндocтaнcкoм?????!!!!!!

>

The last thing to go through their mind was probably their spine.

why the fuck there's a greek flag there?

Why would you say that??

youtube.com/watch?v=LbUpPVOEkdA

I dont know if you know this but newyorkcity is the most diverse city in the world

Not to sure, maybe the residents of the building were Greek...

Assuming they didn’t land on their head

Thats some quality backpedaling you gormless fuckwit. Given every reverse image search points to a 9/11 thread, i'm thinking your best course or action is to never speak or talk online again simply because everything you express is wrong and dumb and bad and only confirms that people don't like you. Especially your parents. They don't even wish you were dead like the rest of us. The wish they had simply never birthed you in the first place.

You're an embarrassment to them. Kill yourself. Preferably by shooting out the window of a skyscraper and leaping.

Quite sorry if offended you in anyway but i think your right maybe my time here on this place we call earth should stop

Keen Eye. It was the St. Nicholas Greek orthodox church, the actual target of the 9/11 attacks. It held the true Holy Grail, which was lost during the attacks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Nicholas_Greek_Orthodox_Church

You're doing the talking thing again. Stop.

Every word you add only adds to the shame of your parents.

This, SIXTEEN FUCKING YEARS. and what 3000 dead?

This is why everybody hates he USA. You fucking assholes keep reminding us of such a small event that happened nearly 2 decades ago. Even though you assholes have invaded TWO countries, and absolutely fucked them up.

But no we should care about this event. And forget about all the people you bombed into oblivion because of petty reasons.

I was on my way to my piano teacher when the first plane hit. Funny thing that the lesson was dismissed bc of that event, in fucking Germany. I mean what the fuck? I was only 11 y/o at that time, so i sat there (at my Piano teachers house) and watched the buildings collapse into virtually nothing. It was that moment that i realized there was something fishy about the whole thing. I'm not saying the Americans did that themselves because I can't know. But what about the 3rd building that collapsed that day without even an Airplane hitting it. Why don't we talk about that?

Somehow a building that had burning for almost 8 hours collapsed.
Truly X-File level shit right there.

2 Countries? Hahaha. Guatemala, Nicuragua, El Salvador, Panama, Brazil, Chile list goes on and on. Funding Conservative Extremist right wing parties in those countries resulting in death of 100 thounsands

well it was the first time the US got punched back and real hard, too. americans still don't know how to handle being treaded like they treaded other countries for decades.
like a school bully who goes berserk when the kid he bullies fights back. "how dare they punch ME?! I'm the boss here, I'll show you"
and they showed by being at war constantly in multiple countries at the same time

Steel beams melted but the paper is a-ok. Same for the one suspected pilots passport they "found" in the debris, sure.

I mean since then. Did they invade any of those after since 9/11? no they didnt.

What i mean is. They absolutely fucked up a whole country because they supposedly destroyed the twin towers. And yet we should remember 3000 amerifats

Remember MH17? the civilian plane that was shot down by ukranians?. They found intact passports there too.

Sure, i mean they punched themselves, but sure.

>that had burning
Did you spot the error? What a dyslexic fucking twat.

You plebs and your conspiracy theories.

Did you ever actually ever SEE the world trade center?

It never existed. The buildings were retroactively CGI'ed into movies/shows shortly before the "attack" and added in afterwards.

There was no attack. There was never a world trade center in the first place. It was wag the dog. Pure theater.

The only reason Al Quaida was public enemy #1 was because Cobra was copyrighted by Hasbro.

Here come the tinfoil hats.
At least that will chase away the people that apparently are so sick of talking and hearing about this who showed up in this thread to talk and hear about it.

that's still up to debate, could be true, could be false.

>treaded

Americans finally got a tiny taste of what they had been doing to the rest of the world for decades.

sorry I made a typo and accidentally omitted the word "been"
please don't reeeee me to death

Go burn yourself alive you illiterate monkey.

I knew it looked off. welp, fuck me.
*treated

(((9/11)))

If 9/11 was a conspiracy, it was the CIA paying "preachers" to convince a bunch a young assholes to hijack planes and fly them into buildings for allah, none of that controlled demolition and thermite bullshit.

Take a look, It's in a boke, the autist rainbow~

Eurofag here. Didn't give a shit when it then and don't give a shit about it now.

the bodies were burned or destroyed in the crash, and if not they were when tbe towers collapsed

the plane was flying low, cell reception woul’ve been possible

I was there. Yes it fucked my head up. Changed my life forever

The day the US proved, once again, they were ready to kill their own people just to start a war. A war we all still pay the price, especially Europe and Middle-East.
The whole terrorism crisis comes from there.

Then you can wonder why I mysteriously collapse after 8 hours.

I think Trump becoming President is more devastating
People got over 9/11 in a month
People are still reeling from his presidency a year later

Yea man, all the media did was play that shit over and over and over for 5 years straight. On top of all the fear mongering. It's no wonder why you millennialist are so fucked up. Those of us in our 20's and 30's at the time, just shook our heads and trust the government even less. Those who actually believe 911 was done by terrorists are still the brainwashed sheep they were back then. They continue to believe and watch the news and make it a part of their lives.

Disney Land is in Florida the Pentagon is in DC. You didn't see shit.

What do you know about this event?

Yes, you should take this guys opinions seriously...

What I'd like to know is where was Obama during 9/11. He was strangely absent during the entire debacle, never gave a speech reassuring the nation, hidden away in a bunker. A poor excuse for a president.

And don't get me started on Crooked Shillary.