What does Sup Forums make of this?

What does Sup Forums make of this?

garbage

like everything that came after Common Dreads

Shit

Seriously even if you're thinking it's kinda good - go and listen to TTTS and CD and realise the vast fucking difference

doo doodoo le doo doo boop garbage

I like it. listening to it right now.

I'm aware that a lot of people don't like it. but I feel like I've grown with them and I'm kinda getting too old for the mosh pit, so this is a welcome change.

different doesn't make it bad though. do you just not like the style or what exactly do you not like?

I think fans of enter shikari that loved every album and like me have grown old of TTTS, will like it. ES experimenting with new genres is nothing new and I think if you like enter shikari, you generally listen to a wide variety of genres, so I don't see why one wouldn't like the new album. if you're not willing to let go of take to the skies, enter shikari isn't a band for you to begin with

it doesnt have what made shikari appealing to me in the first place

they were an aggresive angry band with massive atmoshperic sounds and trancey synths as opposed to mellowed out pop tunes with more dubstep influenced synths and an occasional breakdown

Seriously go listen to Antwerpen or All Eyes on the Saint and tell me it's comparable

Meh, it's okay. I was just hoping for there to be atleast one heavy song with some banging drums and heavy riffs. Going to see them play it in Newcastle and I can't say I'm as excited as I was.

>with more dubstep influenced synths
u wot m8
which song do you mean by that? rabble rouser? that's a grime-kinda song

antwerpen and all eyes on the saint are fine songs, no arguing there and you're right, their songs always been diverse within the enter shikari context and this is radically different. I agree, but I think, from an artist's pov, you sometimes just need a change and you will get bored of your music.
from what I read, rou's had a tough break up with his long time girl friend and I'm sure this had some influence as well. maybe that was a fresh breath of air the band needed and the next album will be heavier again.

that's the kind of post you make if you're distracted. act like some sentences make sense, please

gay liberal fedora tipping cuck music

>g-guys c-climate change heh.. heh *sobs profusely and then yells*

so you haven't listened to the new album then

four times since it leaked. the lyrics aren't as heavy handed as usual but the instrumentals are also bland so it still falls flat.

I like it. It feels a bit flat at times though. The more impactful moments don't feel as impactful. It never really gets louder. I think songs like Rabble Rouser and Shinrin-yoku would be great live though, where they can put more feeling into it. I also wish the ending scream of An Ode To Lost Jigsaw Pieces was a little longer. It feels like it ends before it's even started.

Overall, a much calmer album. The boys are growing up. Also the lyrics are getting better, though there are some weird lines, like god having a migraine and whatever.

I'm sure there'll be heavier songs again, like Hoodwinker somewhat recently. But I don't think something like that would've fit the album anyway. This is fine.

I quite liked it honestly. The lyrics are much improved compared to The Mindsweep and I find the more mellow sound to be quite nice if a little dull. Honestly it felt like they exhausted their classic aggressive sound about half way through Flash Flood of Colour so a change of direction is welcome.

It feels like natural progression. TTTS they were younger, the emotion was raw and untamed. Lots of screaming. Then they experimented a bunch and eventually started calming down as they matured.

when did maturation become synonymous with "making boring stagnant bullshit"

>i dont wanna take my county back
>i wanna take my country forward

What did they mean by this

more muslims probably

fpbp

its great QQ faggots

t. the guitarist

probably their worst album yet but still not bad
we really didn't need another two songs like Dear Future Historians

there's like 4 songs like that on this piece of shit