Funny guy

true whore slayer

So beta he tried to fuck women by killing them and still died a virgin :(

Nice guy who did nothing wrong

desperate mofo

Spoiled closet faggot

Kinda cute, said as a bi male. Might succ

all jokes aside?
"let me look at the dashbord so i it looks like i'm not taking the picture myselfe" ..... "oh oh i need to hold my arm out the window because i'm cool and shit" .......

is the picture intentionaly low res so we can't get a look at your fucked up forhead?

BUT .... worst thing is that longsleeve under t-shirt .... if your arms look like strings in a t-shirt, and you are aware of that, then don't fucking were it.... eat a sandwich and hit the gym .... and lay of the botox or at least not pump it in your lower lip. and for fuck sake let some one fix your nose....

all jokes aside

Please leave immediately.

make me

Im sure many gay men would have loved to fuck him or Vice versa too bad he was in the closet all his life.

He didnt even get close to the high score on his way out. SMH...

A truly pathetic person. If Hell exists I hope he's suffering there for an eternity.

Also the sad part is he's just yet another mass shooting in America. They have a notable one every year and his is the notable one of 2014.

He said all jokes aside, you retards.

seemed genuinely disconnected from reality, read bits of his manifesto, wasn't unattractive and knew it but probably was a narcissist, was incredibly depressing whenever he did talk to people, had some issues with confronting emotions (ie dumping coffee on people was his go to emotion)

tldr mentally unattractive

me
so i just picked apart a pic form a wommen hating prick that killed some ppl and blew his bains out .... well ... damn ... now he will never read it......

don't know how i missed that fucker in the news ... was he ever a /b thing?

I am the building.
Way farther back than you

Anyone got pictures of the Victims?¿¿

He was the second shooter at sandy hook

despred of a fap ey?

he's a specific type of autistic faggot. the type that you try your best to not punch in the face every time you see him... but eventually he do and then he blames women for it and goes on a killing spree... fucking faggot elliot faggot shithead

He was a total loser. An absolute beta male who blamed his problems on everyone else and my only regret is that I never stumbled upon the little bastard online. I wish I could have trolled him in his YouTube videos.

horrible parenting.

He was a man who ascended to a GOD

Yeah that would of been some epic trolling dude

Have you seen his videos bitching and whinging about how "sad" and "unfair" his life is? It would have been glorious. We would have trolled that bitch hard.

he was an thing

>don't know how i missed that fucker in the news ... was he ever a /b thing?
He made a post on Sup Forums the day before he did it.

He fell for the le gentleman meme

unironically god

And we probably made fun of him.

"victims"

Typical miscer.

your reddit is showing.

Lived in Isla Vista when he did the killings. A big part of me thinks he was just a fucking loser who somehow didn't get pussy( getting laid in IV did not require a lot of effort) and blamed other people for what was ultimately his own fault. Recently I've been kinda trying to rationalize it though. The dude needed mental help. Even more than he was already getting but he somehow still snapped. It's been over three years now and I still don't really know how I feel about him other than easy generalizations.

no he didn’t

Saw top left dude die. Kinda fucked me up for a while

He was offered help multiple times in multiple ways. However, he refused it.

Trips of truth.
Care to tell us about what you saw?

Well he also had a shrink at the time of the shooting so he was actively getting help. If his videos were more public like his shrink or parents knowing about them I think he may have been put in a mental hospital for a while

For a while

this, good man, shitty plan

He was offered medication but refused to take it and he had seen plenty of professionals but stopped seeing them. Basically, he expected everyone to do all the work for him and they really didn't have enough to put him away into a mental home (from what I can gather). And his parents had seen the videos before the massacre and I'm certain that they had informed whichever professional he had been seeing at the time.

I got to IV deli after it had happened. I knew there was a shooting but not that multiple people had been shot. I didn't find out about the others until the morning after actually. They were replacing something soon so there was a big cardboard box obstucting my view of the poor kid on the floor. I could have stepped closer to actually see the blood and stuff but I knew I had already seen more than I wanted to that night. So i just watched the paramedics do chest compressions on a body just out of my view for what felt like ten minutes but I don't know. I talked to a girl who was inside when it happened and she just cried and told me someone just started shooting and she didn't realize she knew the guy until he was actually dead. Then the paramedics just stood up and one motioned to the other kinda moving his hand in front of his throat quickly meaning he was dead. I remember standing there and just having the conscious thought that this was gonna fuck me up.

I hate the fact that he killed more men than women and the feminists still made it about women. he was obviously just out of it and looking to justify his bloodlust. If we had to end up enduring the feminists bitching, i at least wish he would've followed through with the original plan. he goes to the sorority house, KNOCKS, then just leaves when nobody answers.good plan, terrible execution. a shit mass killer not worthy of even ironic praise.

was he hurt when you arrived?

He is one of my shadows, a toxic fragment of my identity I left behind while staying there, a drag in the conscious membrane, and indentation.

I mean he was clearly mad at women for giving themselves to people other than him. It's pretty obviously about women. And way to make it obvious you've never been in a sorority house. They have auto locking doors with key pads on the outside so unless you know the password you're knocking.

From what the girl told me he was shot in the head so I'm guessing he was dead before i got there and the paramedics have to at least attempt chest compressions

Fucking loser.

he had a shotgun. shoot out a window.

I wish, luckily he existed so I could learn from that shit.
Sorry I'm worth more seven.
I'll make it up eventually.

No he fucking didn't.

The dude looks like a bitch. Bets that's how he died also

Fagggggggot

He didn't have a shotgun he had handguns. Plus I was there, I heard the gunshots, They did not sound anything like a shotgun.

For every post you make I'm gonna fuck a hot girl

You know you're just jealous that you'd actually have to commit murder to leave a lasting impact on anything.

shut up faggot

You sound like a whiney pussy. Oh wowee I barely saw a kid die well after the actual shooting. Gee wiz life is so short and abrupt. I'm so fucked up. Stfu you loser.

He died while buying a sandwich, something no one expects to end up dead from. He didn't die like a bitch but he was definitely killed by a little bitch.

Wtf are you talking about? How are you anything like him?

He is the supreme gentleman

A guy who was so beta he literally killed himself.

A worthless piece of human garbage

It's gross how you use women to boost social status.
That was the entire point intended to learn from.

How detached from reality do you have to be to not understand how that can kinda fuck a person up?

Supreme gentleman/10

Be jealous nigger

Go back to abusing your mother for not bringing your spaghetti and mountain dew to the basement quick enough you insolent twat.

Oh no it's not to boost social status it's to make that other loser angry.

I was just tampering with dark shit in the area for a lengthy period of time before I left, and I know character models replicate throughout a population, often recombining themselves in intervals that I've unable to calculate at this time.

Lmao you sound retarded I wish you were buying that sandwich

So this whole time you've refrained from your apparent ability to fuck hot chicks until now?

Needed a reality check

his parents knew about his problems and just ignored him

also a weak as beta

Jealous of what? I'm the kind of guy that Elliot Rodgers hated. At the time, and I still am, I was dating the kind of hot blonde girl that he despised so much. Remember how he target the sorority alpha phi? My girlfriend is in alpha phi.

I am the same person, and it does not.
I have more sophisticated means of evoking anger, while you rely on pussy too much and come off as one because of it.

And your evidence for this is…?

How detatch are you to take this horrible event and make it about yourself. People died your still alive. Don't be a fucking bitch.

shut up virgin

Nothing about that post sounds retarded or unbelievable. You should probably leave the house in an attempt to understand reality.

He has killer looks

Pretty much but then again his parents were semi-upperclass californians. What do you expect?
And with a son like he was, this was a recipe for disaster.

No I'm actually in a relationship I just wanted to see what kind of crazy shit he would reply with.

Lol triggered much?

whatever. he had a gun. shoot a window out, hop in. follow through. it's the least he could have done to make the feminist hysterics that followed worth it.

So you've just gone from trying to minimise this guys experience, to saying that this situation was a big deal and now he's hijacking it to make it about himself. Pick one scenario, you angry virgin

Dark shit lacks evidence, unfortunately.
I'm aware this opens the room for spit-balling and delusion, but it's not something that can be proved via conventional means. It requires a complete overhaul of how we traditionally view reality.

Seriously he was a pussy

You sound fucking dumb dude keep up that sophistication

OP asked for their honest opinion on Elliot Rodgers so I gave it

stop projecting please

I never said unbelievable don't put words into my post. And nobody expects to die doing alot of shit you fucking moron. You have asbergers.

>dumb
>couldn't tell I was the same person based on syntax alone.

We probably have different opinions of hot, so here's another one.

Well he was pretty fucking dumb

What he did was truly awful, from his videos he seemed like the type of guy that acted like a weird creep around women. Idk how exactly to put it, but they just say incredibly weird and creepy shit and think its flirting. Like they say some shit along the lines of "I stare at your facebook pics all the time" and then immediately follow it up with a "jk" like that makes it less creepy, and like people actually think he's joking. Or they belittle the women they want to have sex with like calling them a slut or spouting some of the shit from his manifesto is gonna make her so horny she's unable to control herself. Idk, they just say like outright cringe worthy shit, and think its gonna make panties drop, and then blame the woman because they're a creepy fuckwit.

All that being said, being a cringe-worthy fuckwit usually doesn't result in a shooting, clearly the guy needed serious mental help and wasn't getting it, and for that I feel bad for him to an extent. I don't forgive him, but I wish he'd gotten the help he clearly needed. I know he was seeing a psychologist, but they obviously weren't doing a good enough job. After his parents saw those videos and reported it he should have been considered dangerous and kept in a mental hospital until they had his mental health under control. Once most people have their mental health on track, they realize what they said/did before is nuts, and don't want to go back to being that person. As a country we need to get better at making sure people get the mental health help they need, these shootings would be a lot less common if we did. I'm not saying all people with mental health issues are violent, far from it, most of them would be sickened by the idea of hurting another person, but you can't convince me that a single person who has gone on a killing spree was mentally healthy at the time.

You write too much like a nerd to be a chad

keep lying to yourself virgo

I said the event was a big deal for the dead people not this passing by retard who sees this and thinks wow I'm gunna be fucked up now. He is a selfish prick. And you don't know how to read.

And I'm saying your a selfish crybaby

Says the one who jumps from one accusation to another regarding someones traumatic experience.

Oh sorry "retarded". Yeah nobody expects to die doing a lot of shit and it still happens but that doesn't make it fair or okay especially when someone with a gun targets random college kids on a night out.

Oh my mistake i could't tell you were the same person when you went from talking like someone with autism to a normally worded response.