Anyone have any cheating stories where they found out their gf was fucking around?

Anyone have any cheating stories where they found out their gf was fucking around?

Very related

Bump

I dont have a story but you should tell yours

Sure. The gist of it was she would come to see me at work a lot. A factory in a ghetto area.

She’d come to see me on breaks but would wait for me by these benches and get hit on a lot.

Ended up messing with these 2 guys and I found out

>be me 25 yo
>same job for 2 years
>decide to invite my collegues at my place
>GF seems to really get along with one of them
>don't care, I'm too busy partying with the others
>days pass
>"Oh honey, are you chatting with my collegue on FB ?"
>"Yeah, he's a really friendly guy"
>weeks pass
>working my ass of
>go home exhausted everyday
>"Oh, you're still chatting with him ?"
>"Don't worry we're just friends"
>days pass
>"Babe, should I be worry ?"
>"Of course not..."
>we have a fight about it, words are flying, I go to bed
>go to work
>come back in the evening
>she took her stuff, said she was at her father's place
>learn later she's fucking my collegue
>she introduced him to her father
>months pass
>thisisnotworkingasexcpected.doc
>come back to me, saying I'm the only one she loves

I was a fool, I take her back, shit got worst.
>she cheated with 3 other guys
>I was in love so I always took her back
>I'm miserable
>hopefully, she ended up dumping my sorry ass

I'm 35 now, happily married to a nice woman, father of 2.

>ghetto area
So were the guys black?

They were, yes

>Fuckyeah.jpg
How horny did it make you?

I was actually in dissolution and anger at first but I started To think about it a lot and I got to that point for sure

Are you still together with her?
If so has she cheated any other times that you know of or suspect?

I'm glad you moved on man

dump nudes, cuck.

pics

thanks

The saddest part is I didn't move on, she did, I just had no choice but to follow.
At the time this broke me even deeper, but in the end this is the best thing she ever did for me.

I'm still mad for not being able to dump her myself.
I'm a pretty strong guy, but she made me so pathetically weak.

All my friends knew she was fucking around, some tried to shake me out of it, some didn't (she was probably fucking them too)

Yeah buy hey, now you're a better person right? Bitter, ambitious, apathetic? Work out, improve your financial situation. Fuck sluts for a while.. just enjoy the hunt. Eventually youll find a girl you like but youll also have that confidence you lack(ed). What women crave is your indifference. DO NOT kiss ass, they will walk all over you. Learn anything yet?

Oh but I did now, this happened 10 years ago.

However, sometimes you end up meeting a person that have 100% control over you...
She was probably a master mind at brainwashing, she convinced myself I was weak, I was surprisingly submissive (never had before, never been since)

First gf
> she goes down to her 18th down the coast, im working so go down 2 days after her. have a good few days down the coast for her bday
> get home find out the first two days she went down there she stayed at her ex bf's house
> 2 months later find out she went out for drinks with her work colleagues then went home with one of them
> stillwithher.jpeg
> 2 months after that we break up find out she fucks 3 guys the week we broke up

2nd GF
> have my suspicions about a guy she talks to, we decided on a break and she goes and fucks the guy straight away along with 3 other dudes

3rd GF - thought id marry this girl,
> We have a fight and she goes away for the weekend , ends up fucking another guy
> Attempt suicide when i find out, didnt succeed.

didnt speak to any girls for a long time after this until a girl come along and pretty much begged me to talk to her and have a thing with her, after 3 months she says her boss been hitting her up, i say she can come across as a bit flirty so her boss mite have the wrong idea........ gets mad and goes fucks my best mate.

im done with the whores

That's why you shouldn't get too attached to women, just have them there, someone to talk to, sure you might miss them and all when they leave, but you need to protect yourself.

We are still together and we talked about. Told her not to visit me at work anymore and she was cool with it and understood.

She’s the last person you’d think to do what she did. But then my buddy said he saw her up there a few times and got me paranoid etc

kill yourself cuck!

>last person you'd expect to cheat
>a woman

k.

a cuck enjoys it, you dumbass !

Reminder

another cuckold member

All you can tell from OPs story is that he is an unimaginative lying cunt.
This fuck uses the same pics to denigrate this chick over and over again, different stories each time.
One oh, bout 6 months ago was he set her up for a cuck with 2 nigs.
Now its her that fucked him over
Wassa matter OP? Can’t get over the fact she dumped your ass or did you too eva date at all?
Wots your real story OP?
COME ON, FESS UP LOSER.

Does a part of you hope it will happen again? I'll bet she looked glorious stuffed with black dick.

Sounds like your the problem, stop picking up shitty women. You got bad taste or no warning filters.

Got kik?

Yes so I dumped the self fish bitch.

She hooked up with a married guy.
Who then cheated on her.

She's been unable to get a long term relationship since at is approaching 30.
Can't say I have any pity for her.

She was messing around with a guy for 3 months before I found out. demanded that I return her nude pics but I kept some.

You never really lose a girlfriend... you just lose your turn.

Return nude pics... Lmao. Ya, sure. I'll leave them right here on the Internet for you

AnotherStrangerMe19

hehe look at me im doing it again with the memes mum!

>be 24ish
>dating 20 year old
>we date for about 3 months...hadnt fucked yet coz I'm a pussy. Mainly oral
>she goes on holiday for a week. >One day before she comes back she phones me to say she slept with someone and it was a mistake and she was caught up in the moment and drunk. "What should we do user?" I say "break up"
She was pretty cool and now come to think of it I was/am a boring cunt. I think she wanted one more fuck before committing to me.

gf of 15 years turned out to be a real slut. After she left to be with a 15yr old she was having an affair with I ended up going through all the crap she left with me trying to clean it out. Found countless letters, old phones with messages, and a ridiculous amount of bus receipts from when I would work evenings. All this stuff peaked my curiosity and digging deeper lead to finding out she had been sleeping with random guys and a few old friends of mine for years, had 3 serious affairs over the whole time we were together. The shittest part of it all was I didnt know about any of them because I was always fucking working because I wanted to give her the best life I could. Thinking of all the money and time I wasted on someone I thought Id be with for the rest of my life kills me, plus that I gave her the best years of my life and now Im 30 with no dating experience other then with her.

Fapping... more

>we date for about 3 months...hadnt fucked yet
u wot m8

Fuck that hoe, man

Was she cheating on you with her extra chromosome?

> Be 21, living on my own in the city, an hour away from where I grew up. Small town, parents still live there, lots of friends there.
> GF is also 21, living with her parents in that small town while studying law degree in the city.
> With her for 2 years, we'd never had sex. (Saving ourselves for marriage, it was the done thing then.)
> She wants to take up salsa dancing. Sounds interesting, but my work hours don't allow me to attend.
> She goes. Seems to enjoy it. Shows me some moves, which was thoughtful.
> + 2 months. I come home from work one night, she's waiting inside for me, which is odd because I didn't know she had planned to come over after salsa classes.
> Has made me dinner, got some good movies for me, junk food, the lot. Gives me a kiss and says she just wanted me to enjoy my night since I couldn't go dancing with her every week.
> She leaves me to my treat, goes home.
> This repeats the following week; She wants to spoil me.
> This is nice, but I can't help getting suspicious.
> Do a little snooping... no improper messages on her phone... her friends don't say anything. Seems legit.
> Opportunity at work comes up, I can alter my hours, make sure to free up time so I can start salsa classes. Be a bit behind her, but no big, I'm a fast learner.
> Visit the dance studio, talk to the lady instructor about joining the current class. She's enthusiastic as soon as she finds out I want to join my gf.
> Tell her who my gf is, and she gets this odd look on her face, like she doesn't believe me. Asks me to describe her. I do.
> "Oh, yeah her. You're her boyfriend?"
> Assure her I am. She drops the subject immediately, and says she'll see what she can do about fitting me into a class so late in. Says goodbye and excuses herself.
> Klaxon alarms going off my head. Something's not right here.
> Say nothing about it to GF, but show up to the studio a little after class starts, wait outside.
cont

I'm pretty autismo mate
>she started dating some other guy and I'd come and see her some times (still flirting) but I thought if she's with someone I wouldn't wanna be the other guy.
>one of the times we just lay on her bed next to each other talking
Found out later that during that time she wasn't dating the guy any more and I could've fucked her

ITT: Betas who got cucked

I see your posts on craigslist all the fucking time please stop cuck

I think cuckolding is a bullshit meme of a fetish. I'll explain why in a moment, but I gotta go curl one out.

Continue

nice feet, post more

Op where is the close up pic of her in a bar?
You know the one, where she’s holding the glass?

cont
> Everyone's leaving, see her get into her car, joined by a guy in his 30s.
> Try to deduce if she's giving him a ride home, or if something's going on.
> Jump into my car, tail them to a residential suburb, car disappears down the driveway, too risky to follow.
> Wait for an hour and a half. Finally, her car exits, just her in it. Her hair is wet.
> Tail her again, she drives directly to my place. I park a little down the street and walk to the house.
> She's let herself in, started tidying the place, boiling water for coffee, etc.
> Surprise her by "coming home early".
> Tell her I came home from work early because I think I was starting to feel nauseous. Needed an early night, blah blah.
> She goes home.
> Sit there the whole night thinking about what the hell was going on.
> Take next day off work, visit the dance studio, find the instructor woman who looks very uncomfortable to be talking to me.
> Straight up ask her who the guy is, and she apologizes, saying she doesn't know a thing about what's going on.
> Says my gf never mentioned having a boyfriend, and that she and this older guy started getting friendly a few classes in. Everyone thought they were dating because they were all over each other before and after classes.
> I'm fucking ruined. She's apologizing over and over. Thank her for the honesty, go home.
> Call her the day after, when my brain had finally started working again.
> She denies everything. He's just a friend that she met there and drives him because he lost his license
> Tell her I followed her to what I assumed was his place. She's quiet for a long time, then just blurts out everything. She's been fucking him for over a month.
> Roll out the clichéd lines. "Still love you", "An accident", "Please forgive me", etc.
> Nope. Hang up.
> Hear from her two days later asking for forgiveness. Nope.
> Next day, calls me up, tells me that we're through.
> I'm not Christian enough for her.
end.

good on you for not taking the cuck pill

Here she is showing her trimmed bush.

>> I'm not Christian enough for her.
kek.

Forgot the pic. Long legs and trimmed bush.

Well, this was years ago. And even if I was younger and decidedly more stupid I knew the situation didn't look good.

The really dumb thing is that we still have the same circle of friends, and see each other at social gatherings quite regularly. No sense in burning bridges entirely just because she fucked me over. Life's too short for hate. We don't really talk to each other, though. 'Sides, I'm more than satisfied with my gorgeous wife and little girl now.

In the end, after you get over the betrayal, it's easy to see through the fog and be thankful it ended.

This is bait.

Probably. Just bite or swim by.

>be me 19
>have gf of 3 years
>long distance mode activated
>no car, get rides from dad
>see eachother on weekends
>a few months go by
>gf starts spending more time with dad when she comes over
>gf says she needs time apart to focus on herself blah blah
>stop talking to eachother
>see texts from gf on dads phone something like "haha that sucks, i'll be up late tonight"
>confront dad about texts, ask to see
>his face goes red somethings obviously up
>"you're being paranoid" "I don't show anyone my phone"
>go to moms house
>2 weeks later get a call
>gf and dad spotted at sports bar together
>never speak to either of them again

This Greentext brought to you by the good people at;
"SHIT THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN INC."

It's funny when i tell people the story in person i get the same reaction

Sorry to hear that, that's really rough. Hope things are better now. As stupid as it may sound, it can definitely work out for you.

That's brutal. Just put yourself back out there. Don't work yourself to death. Find someone who will work too and with you

my ex, would have never guessed it, but was fucking around with a lot of blackguys from gym-. followed her one day and watched her go back to a guys apt with her, him and another guy.

This sounds like something is wrong with you too.. can't be coincidence that every girl cheat on you. Are you abusing them and have a small penis?

Do you have a pic of your dad? Or name an actor who looks like him.

Hurts much

Bob the builder. But with a 11 inch "hammer"