Ugh, user, how can you actually enjoy metal when it's so needlessly heterosexual...

>ugh, user, how can you actually enjoy metal when it's so needlessly heterosexual? can you put on some queen bey or are you racist AND sexist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F42CLSMXD-4
thinkclassical.blogspot.com/2012/02/wagner-contra-nietzsche.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yup. I'm racist and sexist

>i'm forwarding this to your employer, i can't imagine they would allow an alt-righter on their staff

I work at mcdonalds in the least black state in the union. I don't think they care

>how can you actually enjoy metal when it's so needlessly heterosexual?
said no one ever

>metal is soooo manly
Literally only retarded metalheads think this, everyone else thinks y'all are a bunch of pathetic losers

I wouldn't have a problem with metal if it seemed like the fans actually enjoyed the music, but I can't help but get the feeling they only like listening to it because it's "tough".

t. projecting nu-male

Why the fuck must metal be associated with politics? ffs Im progressive, i like it, and never understood why metal heads are seen as right wingers

This just proves my point. And by the way, post-punk is objectively the more masculine genre.

This is cause it just happens that Metallica, Megadeth, a lot of thrash metal bands, most black metal bands, some death metal bands, a lot of classic heavy metal bands are right-wingers

>single women
>at metal shows

It doesn't come out in their music that often tho.

because these anyone who's not an egalitarian nu-male is now seen as right wing

there's plenty actually

Kill yourself, cancer.

there are a lot of ugly/fat girls who like metal

why do nu-males judge music by how many girls they think enjoy it? especially christgau

>metal
>heterosexual

women weren't allowed to be composers, so mediocre pop music people like him just having their revenge

By that definition Dream Theater should be gay

this.
almost all of the clothing comes from gay bdsm

why is the suitcase a Sup Forums user?

judas priest sucks

Do you metalheads actually believe metal is masculine or hetero? Everyone knows its some of the gayest most closeted shit ever. Its inverse masculinity which is just femininity by that point.

like it's a bad thing

>Do you metalheads actually believe metal is masculine or hetero?
It's never easy on the ear, it has a consistently annoying sound designed mainly to disturb, it's about abnormal and extraordinary things, wickedness, gore and perversions, and it's certainly NOT about praising masculine or feminine archetypes or any other notion of decency and averageness.

>metal
>heterosexual
Listen to some Judas Priest or Manowar and tell me how heterosexual that shit is.

>archetype
Why the fuck does every pseud North of the border use this word now?

What the hell is this shit?

No I've definitely seen sjws bitch about metal sexism masculinity whatever the fuck

North dakota?

>needlessly heterosexual

heterosexuality is, in fact, needed if the species is to survive. sorry Nancy

Sup Forums doesn't love music. Sup Forums idolizes artists and pays half attention to the music.

Montana

And why does the species need to survive? Can it be said that the child ever benefits from being conceived?

Christ you are one edgy faggot, Neck yourself.

i didnt know the only things to listen to were metal or beyonce

ive never met a metalhead that wasnt a huge burnout loser with no friends

>metal
>needlessly heterosexual

Literally nobody but manchildren think this

Nice response

The "needlessly heterosexual" meme is from a /memetal/ greentext where an user was showing venom to one of his friends
Despite what is said about greentext, I think it hapenned. This expressîon is way too funny to be false
Yeah sure I listen to dsbm to feel tough

metal is just complicated music for stupid people

le alt-right strawman who doesn't exist face

t. spookbound ideology-brainlet

Metal and other aggressive forms of music are for manchildren. There is no exception. Intellectuals have never listened to any loud bombastic music ever. Prove me wrong.

I personally really hate metal music but music effects people different and music is subjective.

Hey an intelligent person! That's rare
This too
We are fags

i love metal but my boyfriend thinks it all sounds the same -_-

Never said it was. It's just funny how it should be percieved as "manly" when really it isn't

>Intellectuals have never listened to any loud bombastic music ever. Prove me wrong.
Romantic-era Classical

post feet, if you're a girl of course, if you're a dude (aka a faggot) then shows us your ummm, anus.

Uh, the fucking romantic era? Early electronic music? You're a pretentious retard and you're probably 16

It was Manowar, you tourist. I forgot what his complaints were about venom

Don't test my autism, manowar fag

im black, racist and sexist and bey sucks nigga.

nu-males fear first wave

look at that toxic masculinity

>What do you mean you don't worship Beyonce?, are you some kind of sexist nazi?

So, if gays wear something then it's not manly?
As far as I'm concerned, black color, leather clothes, aviator glasses, camo patterns and high boots are ultra-manly. And that's why they can be quite funny when overdone.

The Cumtown bit about Judas Priest is pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=F42CLSMXD-4

What venom songs are even "needlessly heterosexual" if anything they're needlessly ebil :DDDD

Nietzsche contra Wagner

Teacher's pet is I guess?
I think the guy was trying to say that they're trying too hard to be manly, wich they are, but his pseudo intellectualism made it come out like that

Reminder this never happened but metalheads will believe it because it reaffirms their retarded beliefs. No normal person uses phrases like "Needlessly Heterosexual."

>Can it be said that the child ever benefits from being conceived

evolution favors the gene pool, not the individual. if procreation creates 10 children and one of them is superior and spreads his genes to 10 females, that is success. the other 9 may die from inferior adaptive ability

Aren't they all like 5'5? lol
I'd crush them with everything I own

thinkclassical.blogspot.com/2012/02/wagner-contra-nietzsche.html

>Reminder this never happened
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You don't say?

Being gay is not considered manly generally

Fucking men is the manliest thing you can do, falsie

nice blog

We're not on /r9k/ or /fit/

Honestly yeah. Fuck a tight man-ass is way more macho than sticking it in some soft flowery pussy. Getting fucked is twice as manly because you're getting off from have a hard meatpole rammed in your shithole.

Gay sex is so manly it literally doesn't involve women.

Read a paragraph and backed out. That person doesn't understand Nietzsche, and is clearly upset about him criticizing one of his favorite composers.
No one ever decides to have a child for the child's sake.

if you want to bring up N contra W consider the historical fact that there has never been a W contra N. N dominates the historical narrative but nobody ever considers W's perspective because he never stooped to the emotive diatribes of N. He is from that premise rightfully upset because all history of the relationship proceeded from one side, to be taken up in Kaufmann, Adorno, and further literature from only N's perspective.

Not anymore thanks to science.

Take
As an example
This is what a true alpha sounds like

truthful words

SJWs will label metal as "problematic" but give hip hop a free pass.

really activates your almonds

i know this is hours later but i need to communicate to you, i want you to commit suicide
bad vibes coming your way

>red hankie worn on the left leg
What did he mean by this?

>Anti-labor bootlicker mad/surprised about getting fired

can't believe the amount of unironic nu-males ITT

since when is metal not the most homoerotic genre

Yeah I suppose you can put on some Destiny's Child era stuff for a bit, most of Beyonce's solo stuff sucks though desu
But after that we're gonna switch back to peste noire, ok?

just like Christianity is racist/sexist/transphobic/homophobic/etc but Islam is the religion of peace and love in their eyes and does no wrong

post punk is a pretentious joke just like the people who listen to it

>Red hankerchief means fisting
Why couldn't he be normal?

because homosexuals are inherently deranged

Don't knock it til you've tried it

The only people I hear call islam the religion of peace are alt right fags (aka sjws) failing to make a point and Tony fucking Blair to justify bombing them. Everyone knows it is an aggressive religion built on war and yet you still parrot that dumb slogan.

Sure, the "religion of peace" thing is just silliness. But SJW DO still defend Muslims and Islam itself while vilifying other religions. That very factually, objectively does happen all the goddamn time

this

manowar is so heterosexual that it goes back to homosexual

>alt right fags (aka sjws)

?