I’ve been cuck’d. Never thought this would happen to me. Should I an hero?

I’ve been cuck’d. Never thought this would happen to me. Should I an hero?

greentext

What happened

No, you and your wife/gf must submit to the bull, thank him for fucking her and providing for what you couldnt do in the relationship

In the eyes of her you are a lesser man compared to her bull, embrace your place as a cuck

>be me
>24 and married
>not unattractive but because of my social awkwardness don’t pull the girls I should be pulling
>meet my wife who is a 6/10
>we’ve been together for 3 years and married 1 of those 3
>one day ask her for her phone to google something
>hesitated but she lets me have it
>as I google a message appears
>”hey beautiful hope you’re having a good day” from Desmond
>”the fuck is this?” I ask
>she snatches the phone
>”why are you looking through my messages?” She retorts
>”I wasn’t it popped up. Who is that?” I say a bit aggressively
>”It’s a coworker, I tell him not to message me that but he said just because I have a boyfriend doesn’t mean I’m not beautiful”
>Arguing continues and it ends with me telling her to cut all communications with him
>she “agrees”
>Days pass and while I sleep I notice that she sometimes gets out of bed in the middle of the night
>she’s always a bit tired in the morning but doesn’t seem to mention it
>”how’d you sleep?”
>”Great”
>Today
>She goes to the bathroom to take a shower
>I go in a few minutes later and pretend to pee
>As I leave I grab her phone

It should be noted that to prove she wasn’t be a cheating slut she didn’t put a lock on her phone

>check her messages
>nothing besides a few flirty messages between her and someone with a females name
>through further investigation it’s Desmond
>go into her photos
>nothing
>begin to feel bad for snooping
>check her deleted photos file
>worst jackpot ever.
>2 vids of her sucking some guys cock and a few pics of her tits
>went back into bathroom and places phone where I found it

I’m at my friends house right now. I haven’t told her I know what she’s done.

are you her husband or are you her bf?

You haven't been cucked buddy. She's just a cheating slut. Have a FFM threesome and dump her

Husband. However we’ve had arguments where she continues to call me her boyfriend and doesn’t take the new title seriously.

post moar

should've know user

you might as well post the vids

>get proof of cheating
>divorce slut
>?????
>profit

post webms op

Get a hold of those videos, pictures, and any other evidence you have, and divorce her ass, OP. She's not worth it.

unless step three is blackmail, theres no profit. you'll end up paying that bitch.

As this screams fake as fuck I must say at least man up in your story. She didnt cuck you she's a slut who is cheating. Anyways anyone out there who's girl will not let them go through their phone drop them. Shithole fuck her, get the pics as proof and texts confront her get lawyer move on.

You went behind her back to find the vids instead of confronting her and making her show you

You fucking pussy

I’m not the confrontational type.

Kek thats a pretty small dick

Break even is the fake mans only hope. In the US he's fucked.

On mobile. How do I upload videos.

i couldn't imagine how it feels dude, but i hope everything works out Sup Forumsro.

Divorce on grounds of infidelity and SUE, then actually profit.

My body is in pain. I want to throw up and I want to cry but no tears are coming out. Now I see why people go on rampages.

Sue for emotional damages. I went to law school for 2 years for this post.

Dropbox it

Cuck me on kik: peterpiper1515

i understand op. it sucks to see someone you love go fuck some other dude. my ex almost did it to me but i exposed her and i got her to stop.

I would say no first off, however if you are going to hero don't go alone