Everyone is always making fun of me because of how I look, how fucking weak I am and shit...

Everyone is always making fun of me because of how I look, how fucking weak I am and shit, well I will get you all back: ultimate fucking revenge here. you people could have shown more respect, treated me better, asked for my knowledge or guidence more, treated me more like senior, and maybe I wouldn't have been as ready to tear your fucking heads off.

being this much of a faggot

Nigger

U can borrow if u want

Ebrfag

And what do u roll with

And what do u roll with?

As someone who's ugly and bullied, I just think you're a narcissistic whiny faggot with no redeeming qualities to make you worth anyone's time.
>pic related, something you're probably too much of a pussy to do

Tnx man. I just need a TEC-9 now.

Its kek-9 fag

Or you're just trolling and that then I'm the retard. Oh well.

>Everyone is always making fun of me because of how I look, how fucking weak I am and shit, well I will get you all back: ultimate fucking revenge here
How about instead of getting revenge by murder if you're even capable of that you get your life in order better yourself and prove all those who shunned you wrong

even ugly people can be attractive, you dork.
it's all about self-confidence, hygiene and devolping some sort of style you own.

People don't go to retards for guidance, you fucking wad

saving this petty bait

You are not ugly, get a decent haircut grow the beard out and make sure you start taking care of you're over all hygiene and you be fine mate.

Ha. Never gets old.

Just fucking an hero already

So... record it or stream prep. I wanna see this shitt man. be the one to NOT blueball us

is that a water bottle

do it, I'm in the same situation

Nobody cares about getting guidance from you. You know next to nothing, faggot, which is why you get treated like any other, nonspecial piece of shit highschooler. If people make fun of you for being weak, lift weights and become not weak. SL 5x5 will get you there. If you look like shit, dress better and put on some muscle. Then, anybody talking shit will stop doing it to your face. You're a senior? Shit will be over at the end of the year anyway. Just get lifting in your free time instead of internet and beating off. It's a better outlet for the stress you're undergoing.

Yg chz ue so cool

Let me know how that works out faggot. Look how cool everyone thinks Eliot Roger is now. Going on an edgy tantrum is a surefire way to make sure everybody considers you to be a pathetic faggot.

Is this a new copy pasta? If not and you're gonna do what you're implying what you're gonna do, then you deserve to fucking die and be remembered by your family as someone you don't talk about, the only people that'd talk about and worship for the edge is r9k and they wouldn't entirely give a shit about you, sad the only people that would love you are people who are NEETS and robots, do everyone a favor, get help, lift weights, dress better, and practice socializing, maybe get better at it, find a gf settle down, just dont be a dick and do that to other people

>Boom! Headshot!

I shall kill you all.

I hate the fucking world, too many god damn fuckers it in. Too many thoughts about societies all wrapped up together in this place called AMERICA.

>too many thoughts about societies

As opposed to what you pseudophilosophical faggot? Shall we go back to being borderline monkeys living in jungles and caves? Even then we had societies. The only issue you have is that you need to read a book nigger.

What is a "book nigger"?

That classic Burzum knife though

shut the fuck up you incel faggot

Stop posting images from google you fucking retard

I'll blow your snotty-ass head off!

Maybe people would quit talking shit if you weren't such a weak faggot with no style. Your "knowledge and guidance", HA! You aren't going to do shit to them. You'll always be this way.

ever wonder why we go to school? besides getting a so called education. its not to obvious to most of you stupid fucks but for these who think a little more and deeper you should realize it. its societies way of turning all the young people into good little robots and factory workers thats why we sit in desks in rows and go by bell schedules, to get prepared for the real world cause "thats what its like". well god damit no it isnt! one thing that seperates us from other animals is the fact that we can carry on actual thoughts. so why don't we? people go on day by day. rutine shit. why cant we learn in school how we want to. why cant we sit on desks and on shelves and put our feet up and relax while we learn? cause thats not what the "real world is like" well hey fuckheads, there is no such thing as an actual "real world". its just another word like justice, sorry, pity, religion, faith, luck and so on. we are humans. if we dont like something we have the fucking ability to change! but we dont, atleast U dont. I would. U just whine/bitch thoughtout life but never do a goddamn thing to change anything. "man can eat, drink, fuck, and hunt and anything else he does is madness" - Based on Lem's quote.

Natural selection needs a boost, like me with a shotgun.

I can't believe you sat there and typed and that garbage. Learn to write and use punctuation.

The human race sucks. human nature is smuthered out by society, jobs, and work and school. instincts are deleted by laws. I see people say things that contradict themselves, or people that dont take any advantage to the gift of human life. They waste their minds on memorizing the stats of every college basketball player or how many words should be an a report when they should be using their brain on more important things. The human race isnt worth fighting for anymore. WWII was the last war worth fighting and was the last time human life and human brains did any good any made us proud. now, with the government having scandals and conspiracies all over the fucking place and lying to everyone all the time and with worthless pointless mindless discraceful TV shows on (scratched out) and with everyone ub-fucking-sessed with hollywood and beauty and fame and glamour and politics and anything famous, people just arent worth saving. Society may not realize what is happening but I have; you go to school, to get used to studying and learning how youre "supposed to" so that drains or filters out a little bit of human nature. but thats after your parents taught you whats right and wrong even though you may think differently, you still must to have more of your human nature blown out of your ass. society trys to make everyone act the same by burying all human nature and instincts.

you're a fucking pussy kill yourself and rid us of your faggotry.

Do it faggot. Send pics

you do realize he's just spamming the manifesto of the columbine killers right newfags?

You won't do shit asshole. Just take your meds and go play some violent video games, all the kids making fun of you won't matter worth shit when you're in the real world.

Think your gay little life's worth throwing away to get on the high score ? Nobody will care about you there's a school shooter every 3 days now.

Enculturing human children is already terrifying enough, but enculturing other apes is something out of the cruelest nightmare. I don't know of anything more worthy of crying over. Rest in peace, little buddy. You're free from the rape of civilization now.
I could go in a hundred different ways with this, but I’ll try to make it as entirely relevant to AS55’s post as I can, instead of rambling about chimpanzees and who-knows-what-else.
Columbine wasn’t an isolated incident: it was the apex of a string of school shootings which began increasing with Lu Gang and Wayne Lo in the early 1990s. Despite American students committing fewer school shootings in 2000-2009 than they did in 1990-1999, the rate of attempts actually increased beyond their pre-Columbine level. Columbine caused Americans to begin taking the potential for school shootings seriously, and thus many attempts which were expected to have been carried out have instead been prevented. And since 1999, there has been an increase in foreign school massacres committed in countries where, as Sabratha’s Bullet Time phrases it, there isn’t the “operational history” of Columbine.
In any event, it’s myopic to telescope on school shootings when they’ve comprised a small percentage of the larger trend of mass murders, which are carried out in all sorts of contexts; but they always occur in contexts which involve some permutation of alienation, which has been part and parcel with societal “progress”. This relationship can be seen with the Chinese mass stabbings. There were some sparse incidents throughout the 20th century, but the rate began to rise in the 1990s and erupted in the early 2000s, corresponding to China’s rapid “economic development”, culminating in the infamous spate of elementary school stabbings of 2010. American mass murders were less prevalent before Richard Speck precipitated their rise in 1966.

My best estimate for the -absolute- minimum amount of mass murders in the US since 1966 is 960. I would be surprised if there weren’t a minimum of somewhere around 1500 in reality, but we’ll just vaguely say that there have been over 1000. If you were trying to measure alienation in a society, what could be a more blatant indication? And it’s glib to dismiss them as not being indicative of anything just because there have been over a thousand of them instead of over a hundred thousand, or however many you think are necessary, because mass murdering is so ridiculously over-the-top of a response that very few people are prone to do it under any circumstances.
But just look at how many fans you can find for all different types of mass murderers, not just the Reb & VoDkA bunch, and beyond these fans are countless more people who can sympathize with them; and beyond these are millions more who never think of relating the circumstances of their lives to anyone else but instead just go through the motions of life incessantly dissatisfied with their environment.

Thinking of this society as the default state of existence is the reason why you think that humans would be “not well” for “no reason whatsoever”. Civilization has not been present for 99% of the existence of hominids, and the only way that it’s ever sustained is by indoctrinating each new child for years on end. The “wellness” that you speak of is solely defined by a child’s submission to this process and their subsequent capacity to propagate civilization themselves. When civilization exists in a form where all forms of alienation (among many other things) are rampant, as can be seen in the most recent incarnation within the last fifty years which AS55 talked about, new children will end up “not well” in all sorts of ways. You don’t even have to touch a topic as cryptic as mass murder to see an indication of this: you can look at a single symptom as egregious as the proliferation of antidepressants.
And look in your own life. You’ve said that you’re a afflicted by unrelenting anxiety and that you’re afraid to leave your house. Do you really think that the way you feel is not symptomatic of anything other than your own inexplicable defectiveness?

>You know next to nothing, faggot
>Suggests Stronglifts
We have a retard here

You thought it was one pathetic boy's life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and the defenceless people.

i never did shit to you motherfucking nigger

bump

EVERY THREAD

Just saw an ama on plebbit last week where a little betafag user just got out of prison for a thread similar to this. Careful OP. Fine line between being an edgelord and ruining your already pathetic excuse of a life... Just sayin.

That won't happen to me, buddy.

Go to a gym. Work out. Set a ladder of goals, keep climbing. Don't be afraid to fail. Problems solved.

Show benis?

They had a manifesto?

You know people archive this shit right? Feds get wind, contact your isp, isp gives your billing address to them and you get to go play house in the joint. I'm guessing you'll wanna be the daddy, but bubba is gonna make you suck on momma's dick. I've seen it...

Yall ever heard the name Columbine?

No one is going to archive this silly thread.

So many retards taking this bait seriously

You guys breed weakness.

there is literally a Sup Forums archive that automatically archives every thread posted.

I'm doing "it" on December 20th.

I reported your post to the police.

Cool.

Looks like you might have to rush it OP.

Holy shit. Y'all need some pussy.

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet

Jesus, you are dense.

bump

Yet another gay joke.

Dense as the stone in front of Jesus's tomb. Ever think of turning to God?

People say it is immoral to follow others, they say be a leader. well here is a fuckin news flash for you stupid shits, everyone is a follower! everyone who says they arent a follower and then dresses diff. or acts diff. ... They got that from something they saw on TV or in film or in life. no originality, how many JO MAMMA jokes are there and how many do u think are original and not copied. KEINE. Its a fucking filthy place we live in. all these standards and laws and Great Expectations (webb) are making people into robots even though they might "think" they arent and try to deny it. no matter how hard they try to NOT copy someone I still AM! except for this fucking piece of paper right here, and B.T.W spelling is stupid unless I say. I say spell it how it sounds, it's the fuckin easiest way. hey try this sometime, when someone tells you something, ask "why?" eventually they will be stumped and cant answer anymore. thats because they only know what they need to know in society and school, not real life science. they will end up saying words to this "because! Just shut up!" people that only know stupid facts that arent important should be shot, what fucking use are they. NATURAL SELECTION. KILL all retards, people w/ brain fuck ups, drug adics, people cant figure out to use a fucking lighter. GEEEAWD! people spend millions of dollars on saving the lives of retards, and why. I don't buy that shit like "oh hes my son though!" so the fuck what, he aint normal, kill him, put him out his misery. he is only a waste of time and money, then people say "But he is worth the time, he is human too" no he isnt, if he was then he would swalow a bullet cause he would realize what a fucking waste and burden he was.

HATE! I'm full of hate and I Love it. I HATE PEOPLE and they better fucking fear me if they know whats good for em. yes I hate and I guess I want others to know it, yes I'm racist and I don't mind. Niggs and spics bring it on themselves, and another thing, I am very racist towards white trash.

I want to gut someone with my hand, to tear a head off and rip out the heart and lungs from the neck, to stab someone in the gut, shove it up to the heart, and yank the fucking blade out of their rib cage! I want to grab some weak little freshman and just tear them apart like a fucking wolf. show them who is god. strangle them, squish their head, bite their temples into the skull, rip off their jaw. rip off their colar bones, break their arms in half and twist them around, the lovely sounds of bones cracking and flesh ripping, ahh... so much to do and so little chances.

everyone should be put to a test. an ULTIMATE DOOM test, see who can survive in an environtment using only smarts and military skills. put them in a doom world. no authority, no refuge, no BS copout excuses. If you cant figure out the area of a triangle or what "cation" means, you die! if you cant take down a demon w/ a chainsaw or kill a hell prince w/ a shotgun, you die! fucking snotty rich fuckheads

>Everyone is always making fun of me because of how I look,

LET'S FAG IT UP!!! GOT ANY DICK PICS? HOW ABOUT A NICE CUM TRIBUTE? IT'S NOT GAY!!

EVERY THREAD NEEDS FAGGOTRY IN IT. WELCOME TO THE ULTIMATE DEATH OF Sup Forums.

Now you['re just qouteing Eric Harris.

If you recall your history the Nazis came up with a "final solution" to the Jewish problem... kill them all. well incase you havent figured it out yet, I say, "K I L L M A N K I N D" no one should survive. we all live in lies. people are saying they want to live in a perfect society, well utopia doesnt exist. It is human to have flaws. you know what, Fuck it. why should I have to explain myself to you survivors when half of the shit I say you shitheads wont understand and if you can then woopie fucking do. that just means you have something to say as my reason for killing. and the majority of the audience wont even understand my motives either! they'll say "ah, hes crazy, hes insane, oh well, I wonder if the bulls won." you see! it's fucking worthless! all you fuckers should die!

bump

bump bump dump

For glory of Satan, bump

kek

Is OP serious?

Yes.

bump

How original.

if you feel you're owed and you have to ask for it then you don't deserve it, faggot. grow and and stop being a whiny bitch