Ask someone who went sober off all drugs and alcohol for just over a year and has been pretty much a homebody...

Ask someone who went sober off all drugs and alcohol for just over a year and has been pretty much a homebody, but then 3 days ago relapsed and is just waking up to remembering what he did and is freaking the fuck out.

>fucked 3 girls, don't even know one of the girls name/face
>busted side mirror off of car
>got into a giant fight and fucked up 3 dudes
>stuck pistol in mouth of one of the dudes I beat the shit out of
>security vid caught this all on tape, police are looking for me
>woke up to over $3000 cash in wallet and pockets
>remember like 5% of the night, just slept over 20 hours

xanax + booze is the devil

Are you injured?

Oh, shut the fuck up. You don’t “black out and remember later”. That’s just a widely accepted druggie bullshit lie to get out of trouble hat nobody questions because you’re a degenerate anyways. Source, I was a fucking heroin addict and that same lie always worked. Faggot.

foot and hand are probably fractured.

oh cool, you're a heroin addict. that automatically makes you the drug expert. gtfo.

You are retarded. Benzodiazepines are nothing like opiates. Retard.

I lied to get out of trouble. You just lie for attention. Big difference you edgy faggot. Your shitty fan fiction sucks.

How long was the bender?

So what faggot? I’ve taken oxy ambien and liquor together. Still remember it clear as a bell. This faggot is lying. As do all faggot junkies who want to sound cool on an image board for 12 year olds.

hey, you sound super cool and all that, but fuck off. maybe we can talk when you have something interesting to say.

XD you’re so cool senpai

Shut up spastic you have no clue what you're talking about

god damn am I sick of hearing bartard stories

>”I’m 2 cool 4 you haha ur mom faget”
So are you a compulsive liar or do you just do it out of boredom?

watch out guys, drug expert here.

Le triggerino :^)?

I started taking Xanax 3 days ago, and last night I started drinking.

At least change your typing style when you try to samefag this hard. OP is a faggot.

I understand the temptation to blame your behiavor on the substances you took, but many people consume the same and don't go around robbing people.

Also you are the one who relapsed in the first place. Maybe you should first learn to take responsibility for your actions.

Anyway if you plan on setting your life on tracks again, you probably should change your physionomy: shave/grow a beard, go bald/make a new haircut.

Hope you will make it user

Im married, enjoy my job, and and genuinely happy.

im mixing marijuana and a cold beer. am like you guys?

I bet this faggot thinks comfy threads aren’t autistic comfort blankets and jacks off to preteens.

Le thinks he's trolling anyone

asdasdasd

I am very mature

i am not samefagging, I have no idea what makes you think that, but it reeks of desperation. you're a loser.

honestly I wish I could apologize and give this money back.. I feel awful. Like semi-suicidal.

>loser calling loser a loser
>cured my anemia

Why even reply to shitpost threads like this? To give the autist asspats for being useless?

Despite being a total fuckup for the things I have done, I am so glad I am not living your life. You sound like a total pussy.

I feel like this is kinda interesting. You may want to go post in the trap threads user.

Cringe

Well pain can be a strong driver. Next time you feel like relapsing remember today...

Also do you know of any mental condition you might have, like being bipolar or borderline personality disorder? Substance abuse is a common trait in people who have some off theses issues not properly treated. That might help you get better.

Also don't overburden yourself with guilt. Killing yourself is an easy way out. I would advice you to use what energy you use to shame yourself to instead do something for yourself!

No he should neck himself for sure

How bad did you fuck up the other guys? Where did you fuck the chicks?

Not bipolar or borderline. I see a psych, but it's for chronic depression and insomnia. I take Wellbutrin and Adderall. Xanax was.. recreational. I'd been sober for over a year.

I shouldn't say suicidal maybe.. I'm just super guilty. Also, I've never been diagnosed with PTSD (and I really don't think I am) but my temper is awful since the military. Like, when I do get set off

I wanna hear some more details.

Less emotions, more shit on what actually happened.

I was leaving the bar and going down the street when the one girl I was hitting on was walking with her friend and the friend says "I can't remember where we parked." So I say "yall need help finding your car? and the friend says "no fuck off creep!'' and the girl I was in to says don't say that to him. So ttold the other girl, "fine, fuck off. I hope you get lost and some bad shit happens to you." there were some dudes that overheard and said "dont speak to her like that, 'll fuck you up if you have the balls to get out and say that to her face." The results were not good.

Results were not good for whom?

Turn yourself in

anyone involved.. I've been icing my hand all day, my foot might be fractured, and 2 people were left semi conscious and a 3rd had a gun stuck in his mouth and was pistol whipped.

Nah.

That's a retarded idea.

>be you
>got drunk and took xanax
>sucked off three dudes in parking lot for $1000 each
>gets fucked by all three dudes and loves it because massive faggot
>last dude sticks a car mirror up your ass
>remember 5% of night because too scared to admit you love sucking cock

Sounds like OP had three days of retarded ideas, whats the harm in one more

Did you catch any std?
What kind of gun?

dunno, dont think so
M&P, why?

>things that didnt happen
saged

because im with the fbi, thanks for confirming buddy, we have traced your IP and will be there soon, you are in big trouble

Hehe good work Tony, we finally got him.

Hey Rob, yeah I knew that plan to monitor Sup Forums after large amounts of criminal activity occurred would pay off, so many of these idiots come online to brag.

I have blacked out and remembered later

They are just lining up for the picking, god do I love this job. Seeya in the office tomorrow, remember to say hey to the boys while i'm gone. I'mma go get OP by myself it's a long drive but i'll get there definitely.

cool, according to my VPN, I'm in Manitoba. Technically this would be a RCMP deal then.

btw I also sell crack to young Canadian children.

hahahaha you really think we dont have access to every vpn service? come on buddy, thats childsplay

for someone with such terrible grammar skills, I'm surprised you wee able to get through the captcha, let alone "the academy."

just curious, where is the cyber crime training facility at? this is common knowledge.

Hahaha. This faggot thinks he can outsmart us. I changed my mind Tony, lets go send in 7 more boys to OP's house. You come along too you could use a raise.

I think you mean punctuation friend, and I have passed the course on how to fit in with internet idiots. My job is to keep you busy while my coworkers make their way there. It seems I'm not too bad at it.

I'll be super impressed if he can name this, even though he's just a random idiot I want to see if he can even do his research well enough to answer.

>come along too you

I don't even think English is his first language

You're dumb. Benzos and Alc actually makes you black out.
>t. ex benzo junkie

It's good to know he is actually worried about if it's true or not. The fake bravado asking for proof, trying to say we can't be who we say we are because of something as inconsequential as grammar on an internet forum. But this piece of shit is secretly worried. You tell those boys to have a good time, I've got other idiots to catch today I'm afraid.

Never change Sup Forums, stay retarded. You're adorable.

Top kek. You really think I am worried that "you're onto me?" I'm just pointing out how stupid you sound so you will keep bumping the thread while you try to prove how you are not retarded.

But, you know, you're retarded. So type away, friend.

Lookie here, Tony. OP is trying to act all tough but I gotta admit it's cute. See we get them kinds of boys all the time here. We legally fuck em and all their pride is stripped away, all that's left is this. This here is why i like catching criminals, so easy to read... so easy to read.

awww where did Tony and Rob go?

That was really cringeworthy

You *must* go back to school and work on your English. It is atrocious. You sound like a fucking child. Please try to keep this thread fun, you're ruining it.

Sniff a bag

It's not even heroin, it's Fentanyl. Sniff a bag

please post somewhere else. please. you sound like a total faggot.

I black out literally every day. You sound like an ignorant child. How embarrassing for you.

Poor kid, frank a bud light and is now trying to fit in with the big boys. So cute *pinches cheeks, ruffles hair, turns back to conversation with people who’ve been through puberty*

This thread had potential but was ruined by the newfags of Sup Forums.

No it didn’t. Just a bunch of know-it-all children shouting at eachother.
I’d love to have a drinking contest with you idiots. I bet I could put away more than everyone else combined, and chuck crack, smack and benzos on top for good measure, with occasional hits of dmt for good measure and some budder as the cherry on top. Plebs.

You don't remember what happens during a blackout

For instance, one day I was drinking absinthe, smoking weed, etc and my honey liked benzos

Well I ended up going down a large flight of outsde, wooden stairs

Woke up in the bed following morning with a massive slash across my left side. Felt like I had a kidney stolen

Now I might have a fleeting second memory of the fall, but I have zero recollection of anything that occurred up until waking up

OP is a faggot

>drink a fifth in under 5 hours
>end up walking 3 miles to buy can of dip
>blacked out as i kept drinking from my flask
>get to gas station
>ask for dip
>remember pulling money out of my pocket but cant remember giving it to the lady
>walk out with dip
>cop stops me as im hitchiking to get back home
>tell him im ust going for a walk and its a nice night
>ask him for a ride
>im not a taxi guy, he says.
>thought he was gonna get me for theft
>im pretty sure i paid the lady but i thought maybe they didnt give a fuck