Yo Sup Forums Im drunk and sad as fuck, posting here for a fleeting sense of community...

Yo Sup Forums Im drunk and sad as fuck, posting here for a fleeting sense of community. Drop by and say whats up or something please?

>whats up or something please?

oh hai!

Show pussy

Shiiiiit I wish I had more than this pic

You need a timestamp with tits out. That's how this shit works.

As if pic is OP/related

Hi! Thanks for stopping bye!

I mean I can post my man titties if you want but that pic aint me my dude

What are you drinking dude?

Guess i'll keep posting more shit I got

Right now some Jameson straight

I hope y'all like the small collection I got and its enough for yall to stop by

Oh shit me too, bought it yesterday and decided to finish it today

Ayyyy that sounds great! I'm finishing up my bottle tonight too!

I have like all of this set if theres anyone here and they want it

dump plx

Do want

Alright ill keep dumping the set. How are Y'all doing this night?

Pretty good op, no drinks sadly though

damn man thats a struggle. Well I hope you're enjoyin the tits and stuff at least

Yes it is, will make due with tits

This is a pretty big set so I got you my dude

Many thanks op, much appreciated

Pic didnt post

She's got a tight body

Right? This is some Sup Forumstards exGF he posted all this here one time before

Rip him

Well no one is really here talking to me and shit like I wanted so I guess I'll stop this thread but I'm uploading the set of the asian girl on vola so here's the room for you guys here

/r/eyaqmczc

Theres videos and stuff too happy fapping

if yall dont know vola just reply and ill try and help

Sup my dude, im drinking right now and willing to talk and shit. So whats up?

thanks user

Nothin really just tryna get fucked up and provide titties for yall on this fine monday/tuesday night

But why are you sad as fuck? Something happened?

Everything I had of her got uploaded so happy fapping y'all. I'd save it if I was you

Just kinda happens now and then. I guess to keep a really long story short I was dating my best friends GF best friend but me and his GF had feelings for each other and kissed each other one drunken night. Im a piece of shit but ive felt bad ever since, I told my GF and she forgave me and everyone involved is telling me to get over it but I Really cant so I drink a lot to cope. Im not sad all the time but it happens

nice, finally the full set. couple of days ago he did not have enough time to drop all or whatever

Moar

I kinda understand your situation. Even though your gf/friends says that it's okay, you know it's not and will probably gonna be brought up next time something happens or some shit like that. Alcohol really helps in a way to forget "for a while". Guess you just need time and someone to convince you to just move on and focus on more important things.

Why are you sad bro?

Yeah I think theres a few Im missing but I have most of it

If nobody had found out, would you still be sad?

Yeah honestly It's been 6 month since that shit happened and I've cut myself off from everyone except my GF. I know I should be able to handle it better but I dont feel like I should get the chance yknow? Like I'm the one who fucked up so I shouldn't get a second chance or anything like that. I know thats not what other people want but I feel like I should punish myself more so here I am posting tits and drinking on b

man the fuck up pussy, being sad is for btiches

Yknow I dont know. I think i'd def feel guilty about it

You exactly right thats why im drinking so I dont feel sad. Fuck thats bitch nigga shit and I'm not that

The thing is you're makibg a decision that gonna benifit only yourself acting "righteous" and shit. You just need to maybe compromise yourself self that if you do that shit again, thwre ia something you should do whatever that is not leading to killing or harming yourself of course. That's just the way life is, self judgment is a shitty way of dealing with problems cause at the end of the day, your only thinking of yourself whether its good for you or not

i made a vola on weekend with his drops. looks like you got some of those already. maybe you been in same thread?

even same filenames

I understand that completely I know that It's not up to me to decide but I can't help but feel like I should punish myself more. I know thats not up to me to decide but I'm doing it anyways which really doens't help me at all.
I've always felt that I hate myself enough that killing myself would only be good and I cant give myself that solace nor could I hurt myself for the same reason

Oh nah I haven't been on Sup Forums in a cool while but I was on the weekend the original OP posted this stuff and this is what most people got from it

Though admittedly I dont have everything I dont think

might be. he was on last weekend, too.
kinda depressed guy
i'd also be biting my own ass for losing that girl.

You and me are similiar in a way. I guess we just both need time or maybe an experience that could change the perceptive that you have. Alcohol doesn't help tbh but it's my of trying to let out everything about what's happening to my life. What about you?

Oh shit I didnt know that but yeah man To let someone like that get away? I'd be cursing myself for life

For me its a way to cope with it all. I know it doesnt help and I will stop eventually but even 6 months in it's effective in that I don't have to feel anything when I'm drunk. That's the scariest part of it all IMO

Different dude but would you keep that chick if she's fucking another dude? Just trying to give you some reasons why you shouldn't regret leaving a girl based on their looks

Ahh yeah nah if she was fucking someone else than nah. If she had just kissed someone else that's different since if I objected to that that makes my a hypocrite but if shes fuckin then nah fuck outta hear

It's fucking scary man. I got 1 year on mine. Asking why im like this and shit. Drinking really makes it easier and harder at the same time. The only thing we can do is hope that we could change soon

wasn't about fucking other dudes.
life seperated them on long distance after some fun times. they kept on long distance cam relation. this is always hard to keep up. also he said she kinda changed and remembered what her traditional chinese parents educated her.
sounds kinda legit actually. after rebel times when you become more adult you often get to be more and more like your parents.
now she is married and has a child, her op said.
these pics go back quite some time obviously

Yup, you could only look at yourself before judging other but that doesn't mean you couldn't. At least you got my point

I really hope one day we can break out of this cycle user. I feel you on it making it easier and harder. It's to the point where sometimes I drunk text my exbf and his gf and I dont even remember doing it. his gf still wants to be friends with me she still has feelings for me but I cant bring myself to do it in any capacity. Things are just kinda bad

i have been fucking someone else before and my back then gf now wife knows it.
you can get over it when there is no special meaning to that happening and when there were special circumstances leading to this.
i been a good boy since then.

At leas that's the "real" story that we know, at the end of the day the girl kinda left her. It sucks but moving and not looking back on a "what if" is the best. Hope they are both happy now but thanks for the nudes lol

Yeah I remember from the original thread he saying that she was married and had a kid thats why he didn't think it mattered much if he released these. I think I remember him saying that her parents hated him hardcore and shit. It's been a while though so my memory could be shoddy

Well you shouldn't text her other than the reason of staying friends. Texting just to take advantage of your and hers feelings is kinda a douchebag way. For the sake of you and your exbf relationship

Nice dubz. Did you feel guilty about it? Genuinely curious about it

my advice was he should get back in touch. she will remember those days, too. maybe they will revive a bit of those times. i am sure she doesn't do these wild things with her traditional hubby and also has quite a strict life.
i was just contacted some time ago by an ex who is married now and she gets really naughty on text. i never asked for it but she seems to miss some wild stuff in her life. she even wanted to meet up but i am a good boy now kek.

Right on. At least you changed and she didn't take it heavily. Nice dubs btw

Yeah I know and I really don't want to. I don't feel her and I should be friends at all. That night when we were drunk I kissed her but she also kissed me so I really dont think we should get the chance to be friends again. Her and her BF were my best friends but I cant bring myself to repair relationships. It's really an asshole thing for me to text them and I dont want to do it again

well. actually i do feel guilty a bit although the circumstances kinda gave me the right to do so.
we also had a very long distance relation back then and she wanted to open up the relationship a bit. fun fact is that only i actually made use of it. she went crazy over it.
you know we been together since really a long time and we were quite young. shit happens when you are not fully mature.
nowadays i think we might not be together anymore without that time of trouble.

Different way of life Sup Forumsro. Guess he'll never know unless he tries if he's man enough not get fucking ranted by the girl's hubby. Good thing you didn't take the bait unless you're not this guy
lol

Yeah you honestly never know how someone's gonna react once they're actually married. Some people find it stifling

i had to go abroad for work, that was the reason for long distance.
good thing about it was that it was a limited time and like a vacation from life. that is how having another girl is possible and have a clean cut before and after it happened.

Thank makes sense. Its good to hear you guys are still together. You guys goin strong?

You're doing the right thing user. Realistically, once you get to that point, there's no way you guys aren't gonna do it again cause emotion is a fucked up thing. Maybe try to check on your decision making like i should