Daily reminder that being a man is life on easy mode

Daily reminder that being a man is life on easy mode.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncadv.org/statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

women get paid less than minimum wage?...

yeah stop spreading lies

Men face harsher work environments than women, get less sympathy than women, and have to face just as many violent issues as women in early life.
Nobody is better or worse than anyone else. We all have problems.
Don't play the victim, don't waste time spreading femaganda. Make a difference, prove that you can put forth work worthy of a higher pay instead of gossiping, and flirting around the office all day. You know why women spend more time raising kids, because they expect us men to work and make the money that feeds those little buggers.
You go pack the 80lb bags gypcrete up the four flights of stairs and then complain about paygap.

How could the percentage of those who have experienced violence in the last 5 years be bigger than who experienced violence generally?

Gender Equality: Gals work lower education required jobs/lower paying jobs in general.
Superannuation: That's payments an *employee* makes to *their pension*. So, this says that guys are more likely to save money than girls.
# of women on ASX: Current Female labor participation rate: 55%, males: 88%. Prior state was 22% to 98%. The #s are fair given the population %.
stay at home percentage: Men are 16% of the stay at home parent, but they spend 33% of the time with the kid. Uh oh.
Fired: 90million U.S. workers, 20million fired/year. This does sound discriminatory that only 20% of women have ever been fired.
Rape Rate: Yep, women are raped more often, to the tune of... 2%.
ncadv.org/statistics

-Got me to spend too much time on this.

Have a cute spider.

In the Dutch Caliphate the gender wage gap is in reverse, for every 1 euro men earn, women earn 1 euro and 16 cents.

Being a woman in north-western europe is truly ez pz mode

that confuses me too

Most homicides are committed by men and most wars are started by men.

You're like a black guy complaining that blacks are a have more of a chance of being victims of gang violence, and that it's whitey keeping them down.

australia is trash, we should have never run a wire to that shitty island

Irrelevant to the current argument.
You're like woman bitching about something she thought up on the spot to try and out-insult a comment made to make a point, not personally attack you..
Oh, Wait..

That's only because men do everything the most, good and bad. The greatest achivements in human history and the gravest atrocities were done by men. Women have very little impact on anything.

But back to the point. Men are:
4 times more likely to be homeless.
3 times more likely to be murdered.
20 times more likely to die in the workplace.
5 times more likely to commit suicide.
Have shorter average lifespans.

>Irrelevant to the current argument.

He literally posted an infographic about how more men die in wars and how more men are victims of homicide as proof of how oppressed men are. I was just responding to that.

How is that irrelevant?

If you want to see the "wage gap" in action, got get say 20 similar shaped objects. One of those Christmas variety packs of individually wrapped candies will do.

Number them and toss 'em in a bag.
Now, grab one and write down the number, do this say 20 times. Or more, however often you feel like it.
#s 1-13 are men. 14-20 are women This is the actual labor percentage, every one you drew got a 10% raise.
Average the "male" income and the "female" income separately.
The female rate is around 85% of the male rate! Why did this happen? There are more men in the workforce then women.

alleen flikkers stemmen op wilders, homo!

>men are legally allowed to have their genitals mutilated
>men are the only people required to sign up for the draft
>men who are raped by women are humiliated and not believed because "men always want it"
Yeah, I sure lucked out being born a man

>That's only because men do everything the most, good and bad.

Exactly that's why men as a whole are the cause of most of their own problems.

Fuck it's awesome being a man

Sucks to be you women

It feels good not to wipe after I piss.

All of these are based on "feelings" and not actual verified discrimination or entirely and totally already been debunked. 2/10 for making me respond to this bait. Here's your free sage.

See

Does bait mean nothing to you, of course women know their lives are pathetic

Go make me a sammich

If we're going to assign war on men, then it is only fair to assign illegal immigrant crime and replacing whites on to women who voted with empathy for others and fucked us all.