What would you do to my mom?

what would you do to my mom?

make her a cup of coffee and ask how her day was

you are a decent man

make her happy by killing her faggot son

Give her a better child.

what if i'm her daughter you dirtyass newfag?

Give you a brother that will be loved more than you.

Inform her that her child is posting her picture on a Balinese Leaf-Binding Messenger Board.

Tell your mom she was good enough. She tried and I'm happy for that. Appreciate her for that. Love you mum.

>what if

Very pretty. I'd lick her pussy and make sweet love to her every night.

Tell her that her son/daughter is making a thread on a famous hacker's website called Sup Forums asking what people would do to her

Hot

Impregnate her

Take her out, hold the door for her and treat her right. Real new-age old school chivalry. I'd lay with her in bed and talk about all the bullshit going on at work that day, and how terrible -insert coworkers name here- is and that she deserves better. I would be her 'better'. Then I'd make passionate love with her, ensuring she gets her orgasms out first, then one long hard one in sync right at the end. Then I'd get her a warm moist face washer, help her find her pajamas again and tuck her into bed with me, and let her be whichever spoon she wanted to be. I love that woman, and I've never even met her.

Punch her straight in the nose

checked the image and its fake and gay

Nice bait cum stain the image is off a website

Lick her peepee hole.

Does anyone know who this woman actually is? Age? Location? Contact info.? She's extremely fucking sexy!