VEGANS ARE WEAK AND SAD

Breaking new details from the vegan who died climbing everest

>An Australian woman by the name of Maria Strydom wanted to become the first vegan to ever climb mount everest, proving to her husband and the world that vegans are just as strong as normal people.
>The only food Mariya brought along for the climb was organic kale, organic raw baby carrots and organic cucumber juice
>She collapsed from weakness and her husband survived only because he brought along beef jerky; which Mariya refused even after she collapsed.
>Her husband, Robert, carried her lifeless body down the mountain on his back

cnn.com/2016/05/25/world/everest-deaths-climb-maria-strydom/

Wow, this is just so outrageous its almost unbelievable. Baby carrots and kale? Cucumber juice? Vegans are mentally ill. When I climbed everest a few years ago i literally did everything the sherpas told us to do- which is EAT NOTHING BUT RED MEAT once you reach camp III. What the fuck did she expect to happen?

(pic related is not the vegan, notice how healthy and pretty she looks)

PROVE IT THAT YOU WENT TO EVEREST BEFORE FAG

Thats completely irrelevant to the vegans are weak argument.

This... this is what vegans are capable of? Truly the master race.

Vegans are truly the pathetic race

It was altitude sickness, not because she was vegan. How the fuck would eating a piece of beef jerky save your ass?

>When I climbed everest a few years ago

Liar!

According to the sherpas eating lots of red meat (its all we ate after reaching camp III) drastically increases your production and quality of red blood cells which is necessary to combat altitude sickness.

Vegan here
She probably could have done it had she brought something other than leaves. I'm a cyclist for commuting and fitness and I couldn't do shit with that sort of fuel, and I'm at sea level.

You mean kale and baby carrots aren't your pre-race energy meal?

>>She collapsed from weakness and her husband survived only because he brought along beef jerky; which Mariya refused even after she collapsed.
>>Her husband, Robert, carried her lifeless body down the mountain on his back
allow me to save your life, wife
>no!
dodged a fucking bullet there, he should be happy he's rid of her

because meat is magical. You partake the essence of what you eat. Why you think all us Americans are fat cows.

>You are what you eat, I'm a pig, cow, rat, dog, cat, hamster, melamine (hot dogs) power house!

Absolutely not. Fucking kek. I knock down kgs of rice and bananas. Before a 2-3 hour ride, I'll eat a bowl of oatmeal and then bring 2 bananas and a few dates maybe.

I guess it would increase your iron levels, but in that case she could have just taken iron supplements like vegans should be.

rabbits don't take iron supplements, so i suppose true vegans don't either.

Veganism is directly associated with low iron levels and red cell counts. Both of those are great ways to die from altitude sickness.

It's almost like she's a retard who doesn't know shit about nutrition
that said, i don't know what you'd eat in this case. i'm an ethical vegan and eat a shitload of processed crap because i don't care about myself

Live by the fruit, die by the fruit. At least she died as God intended. AS a beautify corpse the mortitian, embalmer, hoarse driver, TSA will enjoy

>and a few dates maybe
What are you doing with your dates? Eat them out?

Yeah, I eat out those Medjool dates, breh.

Which is a wonderful argument why veganism is an incomplete and unhealthy habit of eating.

Humans were meant to eat animal protein.

I don't think veganism is all that great, but vegans ARE capable of climbing Everest. A man named Kuntal Joisher successfully scaled Everest before this dumb woman failed to climb it.

you're not getting any vitamin k as a vegan, I think that's why so many of those faggots go bald

>all the time and money in the world
>go to a third world country to prove you won't die on a huge as fuck mountain
why do people do this

how is that a counter to vegans being weak amigo?

phrasing

>I'm not saying OP is gay, but he does suck a lot of cock for that protein.

Wait is it vegan to swallow? Now I must know...

Article says nothing about food

>Kuntal Joisher

He didn't make it above basecamp. He was caught in the avalanche. god literally tried to smite the vegans. God doesn't want a vegan to make it to the top. i hope no one else even attempts.

I hope she wins a Darwin award for this. Idiots deserve death. Species got stronger.

No. No animal products or derivatives.

They literally just edited it. Oh well, there are plenty of other sources reporting it.

Mind if we dance wiff yo dates?

He failed his 2014 and 2015 attempts but successfully scaled the mountain in 2016.

Actually meat has alot of the essential amino acids not found in plants. We are literary made to eat meat desu

OP is stupid, dishonest and sad

Allow me since this is my expertise.
Red blood cells have no nucleus because it instead has iron to absorb oxygen. Red blood cells will be destroyed by the body to reap the previous metal, it's no joke. Anyway red meat contains large amounts of iron stored in the animals tissue which you're body will utilize by ramping up production of red blood cells, due in part to the thinning atmosphere (lack of oxygen) at higher climates. With more red blood cells the brain won't be too stressed out but let's say you don't take in iron, well you're brain tells the body "hey it's time you shut down till I get oxygen, you're using too much enegry for me to sustain us both". And that is a basic dumbed down version of why this woman is a retard

>I don't need meat, I have nuts, legumes, and seeds
Ok, you fucking bird. Please explain to me how consuming nearly 800 calories of nuts to get 25g of protein is in anyway better than consuming 200 calories of meat for the same result.

Well... ya... but a lot of people don't think humans are animals. And when you come right down to it, it's cannibalism of millions of potential babies.

>Not gay, I'm just a warlock that likes to sacrifice them zygotes before they are zygotes.

Pretty easy actually. One can of most nuts is around 1600 Calories.

women...
city people..

thinking this is a hike.. not even eating properly.. You are almost walking as high up as the commercial airliners go...

How long did she make it? 4000m? 5?

>it's cannibalism of millions of potential babies
Kek. Fun fact, cannibalism was rampant in Great Britain during the 18th century due to mummy powder (ground up mummys) being shipped over as medicine from Egypt.

She got to the top and died on the way down.

>beef jerky
>Nepal
>op says he climbed Everest.

Vegans are lame as fuck as it is OP; you don't need to make up shit...

>eat a whole can of nuts and get a few amino acids
>eat 3 bites of meat and get all amino acids
You're not selling this very well.

Lololololololololololololololololololololololololoñoloñolololololololololololol

a coworker of a relative actually fell down that mountain like in the 80ies or early 90ies or so.
Never found him I think. Prolly pop up at the end of the glaciers in "slid" pieces some decades or more from now. As the ice slides in slices on top of each other, you get sliced in the process.

Bummer though
>Hey guys look at me, take pics etc
>whohwhohohohohoh
>pheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
>poff
kek

Just the tip.

>Was too much for her.

>2016
>hasn't climbed Everest

lol what a lazy asshole

ah.. well they knew what they set for
These are the risks.
I hope people don't start there.

That would be like start skijumping in a 240m hill

Most of the idiots trying to climb up are literally risking their life because they want to get a facebook profile picture or linked in picture. i purposefully didn't take a camera because i did it only for myself (and i found it to be quite easy :^ because my group was god tier and we had amazing weather - which is rare)

Ya wasn't really trying, and knew it was stupid after I wrote it...

Theres a reason that theres no vegan cultures but there are full carnivore cultures like Eskimos. Our body cant get the sufficient nutrients from plants

No she didn't reach the top, stop spreading fictions Australia

She got to the top in her mind though.
Same thing

cool you've gone.
The mountain nigger in me draws me to that place.
Hope I can one day. Til then I would have to enjoy my own mountains

Right now I just want to go somewhere it's sunny tbqh

damnit I should have checked the flag, each tyme

Can't find anything in the article about kale and "baby carrots" and cucumber juice

I really want this to be true

It literally all comes down to the weather. The sherpas hold your hand the whole time. If you're not a dumb fuck and don't get fucked by the weather its easy. The hardest part is getting the money together to climb- it put our group back around $45,000 a person- but we had corporate sponsors who funded it for whatever reason.

Theres a true vegan culture thats been in india for awhile, but basically walking corpses

Employee downsizing? Seriously a decent amount of people die on that mountain.

For 45k I can think of a lot of questionable/potentially deadly things you can do that are a lot more fun.

>Blonde hookers, blow and bondage... What do you mean I can't expense it?

It's not, OP is just a faggot, as always.

Some Bogan woman is willing to die for her ideology, meanwhile we sit in front of our computers talking about race war and white superiority and doing nothing but jerking off to disgusting shit.

>Husband didn't force food into her stupid unconscious mouth
>bitch literally dies in front of him and he does nothing
Pretty shameful to be honest

he was probably laughing ironically the entire way down the mountain.

surprised you know what a Bogan is tbqhwyf

>and doing nothing but jerking off to disgusting shit
interesting self-description.

Tell me about your father...

So, like any part of India?

NonVegans have died climbing that mountain too

Its all over climbing forums.

>literally made to eat all kinds of food
>refuse to eat meat because muh morals

I know a guy, a vegan, who actually got a doctors order to eat meat once every week because his body was failing.

fucking idiots all of them

We have a much higher survival rate :^

And the thing is. The animal is already dead. The animals in your grocery store already sacrificed themselves (and in this case, the beef jerky already sitting in the husbands bag). Yet vegans would rather see that meat go to waste in a dumpster than eat it and treat their bodies well.

Ya 1/2 not so good for the vegans so far. Could turn it around quick in OT(Overlord Trump) years though.

Mt. Everest is sexist

>climb mount everest

It is a climb, more of a long walk.

Her husband was vegan as well... and beef is illegal in Nepal senpai...

Ayy that rare flag

But not much oxygen

Any basis on those claims? If not, go fuck yourself

>attempting climbing mount Everest
Fucking white people

She didn't climb so good...

TOPKEK

Then why the fuck did you mention it you humble-bragging-nigger?

>I'm an ethical vegan

Simply lmao

Vegans weak? No, just retarded. Bitch knew she could take coconut oil, peanut butter and chocolate, but she be like NEH ILL DO IT ON RABBIT FOOD

Stupid: not knowing beef is illegal in a Hindu country

Dishonest: lying about her husband not being vegan as well, coupled with previously said stupidity, we can ascertain that OP clearly never climbed Everest.

Sad: lying on the Internet, on Sup Forums of all places...

>She collapsed from weakness and her husband survived only because he brought along beef jerky; which Mariya refused even after she collapsed
I can understand vegans who refuse to eat meat because they think killing animals for food is completely unnecessary for humans. But refusing to eat meat while her survival depends on it is failure of the most basic instinct of all living beings. She deserves Darwin award for sure.

Because I considered it relevant that sherpas literally tell you when and what to eat, when to drink, when to shit and piss... yet this vegan had her sherpa bull hauling up bags of kale, baby carrots and cucumber juice. i know damned well the sherpa bros were telling her she was making a tremendous mistake.

In fairness, her goal was to climb Everest, she never said anything about climbing down.

her husband must have been questionning being married to her at that point , cause of how stupid she was

Vegans should all be eaten. They're lower on the food chain.

>When you're American and haven't told everyone within earshot how much you hate vegans for .00006 seconds
You guys do realize Americans make threads bitching about vegans about 10 million times more than vegans make about themselves?

>Stupid: not knowing beef is illegal in a Hindu country

They don't give a flying fuck about that on the mountain. We ate goat meat 90% of the time, but everyone brought jerky. Plus its already confirmed the husband brought 10 pounds worth. Don't be silly.

this
if they want to be herbivore , they have to accept also the fact that they become food for carnivores

wow, she managed to chose the least calorically dense foods she possibly could as well

it's almost like she had a death wish

tell me about eggmane.
why does he wear the five head ?

>She collapsed from weakness and her husband survived only because he brought along beef jerky; which Mariya refused even after she collapsed.

fucking lol ! no more liberal wifey for aussie bro. kinda sad i guess.....