Our guys?

our guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/2n4xg4/eli5_how_did_adding_le_or_de_to_the_beginning_of/cmairc9/
youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes
Fuck Trump and everything he stands for. Fuck everyone who voted for that incompetent meme candidate, the manchild most unfit to be president.

>one white guy
What a fag

>white guy skips visit to black president
>OMG FUCKING RACIST

>black guys skip visit to white president
>OMG SO BRAVE

Really makes me think

>Dont'a

What?

>Martellus
>LaGarratte
>Dant'e

Lmao

I literally vomit every time I open a thread and realise it's an american sports thread.

Why is patriots in quotes? Sticking a middle finger to authority is literally how our founding fathers became patriots.

It was a dick move when he did and it's a dick move that these niggers are doing
Fuck em all

Fuck you too.
If you can't see how shamelessly Trump and his cronies have duped the American people into lining their pockets, you are quite simply another retarded part of the problem, and a testament to the failing American education system. A plebeian slave to his masters. An idiot.

Jake Arrieta skipped Obama and no one really cared

It's FOX News, what did you expect? Fair and balanced, unbiased reporting of current events?

Trump is a kike puppet so there's really nothing wrog with skipping the visit

POOR LITTLE WHITE BOY

When niggers do things, it's always wrong.

you're on the wrong website. Back to rabbit.

>Chris Long
what a fag. Niggers don't hate you any less for being a liberal, retard.

This
but regardless of black people hating whitey and pandering white liberals being a scourge upon society, Trump is still a traitorous, lying cunt who is not worthy of respect.

have you considered the fact that your opinion is shit?

good goy.

No different from you, then

Why would I do that after living under Trump's presidency for 3 months? Trump is not the solution to America's myriad problems. I wouldn't expect you to know that, seeing as you do not live here and you are most likely in a constant drunken stupor.
Not to worry though, Trump's policies on climate change and non-renewable energy sources will warm Finland's climate by about 3° Celsius by century's end. Try not to kill yourself in the meantime!

your parents' basement must be like a swimming pool.

I think that's because of the vodka, Pekka. Perhaps you should stop.

Why do African Americans have such random names?

>Trump is a kike puppet

god how do you Sup Forums teenager republicans deal with this?

like, you hate jews, blame them for all your problems. but then your party is the one that savagely defends and supports israel

You can literally apply that same line to any mainstream news channel.

>has Jewish daughter and grandchildren
>half of his cabinet is full of Jews
>loves of Israel and is willing to bomb more of the Middle East and create another refugee just to protect his precious Israel

>not a kike puppet

I'm not a republican and I didn't vote for trump
Only stormfags(Sup Forums) have this type of cognitive dissonance

No president will ever be the solution unless you get rid of the kikes who pull the strings

Based.

Because black mothers want to be creative, and so they bestow upon their children unique names. Standing out is verty important in African America.

Can't tell if kike, beaner or faggot.

Regardless,
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/suicide/
Because niggers are grown children.

np.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/2n4xg4/eli5_how_did_adding_le_or_de_to_the_beginning_of/cmairc9/

Right, so they're just lost.

>kike
There is no reason for a Jew not to absolutely adore God Emperor Trump.
>beaner
Not even beaner-descendant. Not even Hispanic. Try again, Paddy.
>faggot
:^)

Christ, you're desperate.

>has Jewish daughter
It's a good thing people didn't vote fore Ivanka, then

>half of his cabinet is full of Jews
>set out to clean septic tank
>knee deep in shit
>get shit on clothes
>"Oh mai god, he's one of them!"

>loves of Israel
Disrespected the sixt gorrillion. Brought up the made up goyim casualties of the holocaust. Pays lip service and pretends to be a good goy while 99% of the kikes in Washington kvetch all day and every day about his horrible nationalistic ways.

>is willing to bomb more of the Middle East
He should be. Unilaterally ruling out something is a guarantee of looking foolish in the future.

>create another refugee
The why isn't he in Syria? "But muh empty airfield!" All he did was give Russia the pretext to go in harder and continue to wipe out IS. As the Ruskies are the "bad guys", they can use tactics Trump himself advocated, but knew he couldn't get away with in [Current Year]+2.

>his precious Israel
The absolute manic desperation and shilling in the last week when the kikes smelt a chance to divide his base has convinced me more than ever how much they fear him.

the south

I'm usually not one to >tptf but you can't really make any racial judgments when everything you know about black people is from Sup Forums edgelord circlejerks

Post proof of (((global warming))) or is it climate change now?

>Sup Forums is supposed to be a haven for autistic STEMfags to congregate
>get stuck with people like this

amazing

Kill yourself.

>this post
We deserve everything that is happening to us

Arrieta didn't skip for political reasons

Reminder that Bannon got BTFO by the jewish Kushner and is now being sidelined.

>chris long
>liberal
lol k

He's a big Trump supporter you faggot

>fewer niggers at the White House

good

>Dont'a

Im waiting

>Dont'a Hightower
>it's a real name

blacks think creative names will mean success in life

>that pic

lel i cant believe people actually thought Bernie was a legitimate presidential candidate, he's an economic illiterate and beta as fuck. He's probably a cuckhold irl

What has Trump actually said about black people? Unlike the Mexican or Muslim thing I never actually heard him anything that could be interpreted as racist towards them.

Even then, a lot of the stuff he does is exaggerated. He never "banned muslims" but the way people were talking about it it's like he literally just didn't let any muslims enter the country. He never raped anyone, the pussy grab thing was him saying that women are a lot looser when you're famous (which they probably are) and they'd let you do a lot more but the way it was reported you'd think he was a rapist who just went around grabbing random women's pussies as they cry in horror.

Holy shit you're embarrassing.

youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es
>It-it-it's 4D chess guise

Solidarity is a thing.

reddit would love to have you back
what the fuck kind of name is Dont'a? Dont'a tell me how to name my son?

He's bringing back jobs, no more gib me dats