How bad would SJWs bash this guy if he was in action nowdays?

how bad would SJWs bash this guy if he was in action nowdays?
RIP
also fuck sjws

he was basically already a SJW in the 1990s.

Do you even listen to Carlin?

He was equally disdainful of the oversensitive nonsense we're dealing with today.

This, they'd have worshipped him, and as a result would be much less whiny and more antagonistic. Good riddance.

have you watched any of his 90s material?

>Christians suck
>Being gay is ok unless you are republican
>obsessed with pope jokes
>does 30 minutes on how much pro life people suck

>hur dur nihilism is duh same as SJW hurrrr

What events transpired in your life that ended with you becoming the retarded faggot you currently exist as?

no they would not
they would not like his language, his cynical approach and would not appreciate his irony as soon as he began to talk about soft people and establishment for a hard world

ofc he had to put up a show but unless your brain is working upside down thats basically why sjws would hate on him

>espouses similar views to them
>no they'd hate him honest

Every sjw I've ever known has been cynical and fed up with a system they believe works against them. I think they'd be way more receptive to him than you think.

George Carlin was a feminist. Read "When Will Jesus Bring the Pork Chops?".

Are you that retarded?

football or baseball?

Not for long, he'd have just told them to fuck off like they all need to be told now and again

"... Lead, follow, or get outta the way. I obstruct!"

Wise words.

If you've seen my shows before you'll know one of the things I like to do is complain, so here's a list of people who should basically be killed
Even wiser words

i bet sjws would be top 1 in that list

They'd probably be all up in arms because he accidentally bumped up against a woman somewhere in the early 80's which is now considered super rape so his entire career and legacy should be completely Trotski'd.

kek, he'd have raged about them for a whole show, would have epic
RIP George

Do you actually believe he meant that being gay is alright unless you are a republican? Maybe you're the one who hasn't watched enough of his shows.

He would eviscerate trumptards, that's for sure.

omg this guy is so fucking overrated

This

saying SJWs wouldn't like him, that's not true. A radio station in my area is basically SJWs from 3-7PM and two of them love his work. You have to understand that they don't see themselves as being "soft". They think they're hardened and fighting the establishment, so Carlin is right in line with that sentiment.

>You have to understand that they don't see themselves as being "soft". They think they're hardened and fighting the establishment

Man, it always cracks me up

That picture sums it up. They're always screaming in other peoples faces like they can physically back up their shit talking. Realistically the only thing that keeps them from getting their shit beat in constantly is that most of them are women and general fear of lawsuits.

I think you have that backwards.
>how bad would Carlin bash these SJWs if he was in action nowadays

Fixed it for you

Carlin made his opinions on feminists pretty clear in a few of his shows.

thanks user

He was as close to being 50/50 as you could really get. He made fun of everyone. Nowadays most comedians are liberal trump bashers.

Bill Burr is his successor

got to ride the wave to make more audience i guess

Look up the bit where he slams guys who shave their heads.

The salt in the comments is massive.

He's still pissing people off almost ten years after his death.

His notion that it words are just words and aren't bad in and of themselves alone would set SJW heads on fire.

altright is turning into special snowflakes themselves

>wah wah you shoot nazis in the new wolfenstein, it hurts my feelings

You seem sort of confused and angry OP. Carlin wanted social justice just as much as anyone but understood most the people walking around are too dumb know what’s was really happening in society. He was an especially bright and well spoken individual that we’ll probably never fully appreciate.

Politics are just a smokescreen.

The problem with today's culture is there are cunts who want to control what people say and think and they're making the people who just want to be left alone look bad. It's on both sides of the fence. On the left you have the SJWs, on the right you have the Alt-Right. People who just don't want other people up their ass and fucking society up are left shaking their heads.

I would disagree, politics serves a purpose but the purpose has been subverted by the persons with the most money. And Carlin understood this, didn’t vote because it’s basically pointless. We should be happy we have what we got. The real problem is the politicians come from the public and just by looking at the crap on Sup Forums you might be able to see why the country is so fucked. We’ve stopped talking with our neighbors and can’t get away from what the media tells us to think about Hilary or Donald. It’s the best we have guys, no sense killing each other over this shit.

Cringed

Pretty much. You would think they would get bored of it after a while, like an old meme

You give them too much credit. I can see what you mean... but really... you give them much too much credit...

now let me tell you about these sjw motherfuckers
these social justice warrior station lords
they'll gulp horrendously
he's OARUNGE
he's DRUMPH
they'll go IMPOREACH
I'll say it, I'll say it right fucking now
FUCK DONALD TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE TOO
FUCK EM IN THE ASS WITH A RUBBER DILDO
and break it off and beat em with the rest of it
and make these motherfuckers choke what's the end result of it
it's not hard to offend these oppressive collectivist fucks when you go outta your way just to do it and see them rage
and go a step deeper and watch them literally shake

RIP
a brilliant mind