Wow, she is bad at it again

youtube.com/watch?v=1NyMSWqIJDQ

Hahaha what kind of music is this

slutwave

She just need to lose like 10 pounds and shed be perfect

bretty gud desu

I'm trying really hard to hate it, but it's not that bad desu.

not gonna lie, former BHAD BHABIE hater here, this song is f*cking great. almost as good as lil peep

I want this kid to go to a club and end up getting her ass whooped.

Im still waiting for her and Dr.Phil to drop a track.

Shit like this makes me wonder if I am becoming the cliche of "getting too old for this" but I don't think that's the case. This shit is awful. So is your Lil Pepe and XXXtenwhatever

Wtf it's actually good. Like autistic screeching with trap beats

my thoughts exactly

It sucks that even after this, producers in hip hop will still not get enough credit for being the true masterminds behind the music. This stuff isn't awful, it's passable, but the standout aspects are definitely in the production. It's the same guy that has made music for guys like Denzel Curry, Ronny J. At least the dude isn't getting ripped off by shitty indie rappers giving him chump change for decent beats and is on Atlantic.

I know your feels but I just think it's bad musicianship, if you'll break apart the reasons you love or hate a song you'll know why you hate Daniel - it's not just attitude

It is like Clairo, but with trap beats

Someone post the video of her pissing

no boobs no like

I can hardly tell what she's trying to say

She's a manufactured teen pop star. What do you expect? An actual message?

so it's shit, but with trap beats

okay it's not terrible but that doesn't mean it's good by any means, instrumental on par with any other trap song these days
i think she's making a really smart move going into trap music, it's genious marketing

so let's take guesses on who has been ghostwriting her tracks

most likely someone signed to Atlantic Records like her

>tfw shes like 16 and people here are talking about whether they would smash

nah she's already perfect other that being retarded

Spotted the woman on Sup Forums

those tits don't lie, 18 is only an average, not all people age at the same speed