as you command!

So nice, how do you know her?

just friends!

>wink
Nice touch there haha!

haha ;)

what would you do?

She looks like a nice person to hang out with so I will go easy:

After a good nights of watching movies and drinking here and there at her place. Its late and we, she, decides she wants to watch one more movie. I struggle to keep my eyes open but I agree with her.

Cont for more :)

go on, user!

So the movie is going, and I struggle yet again to keep my eyes open. The gorgeous lady crawls up to me. Feels nice and comfy. As my eyes close she is starting to play with my body and kiss me.

Whats her name, I already have a folder but I didnt have a name

Olivia

1111.jpg sisters

As I like what she does I fall asleep further. She notices that, starts to play more. Within minutes she finds my dick and plays just long enough with it to make it hard. At this point she licks it slowly and watches my reaction that I make on my face.

What a naughty girl.

She keeps going on for a few minutes, giving head and playing with herself. She is now determined to want my dick inside her. So she comes up and slowly but steadily lower herself onto me with her face to me. She moans silently while still watching my face. At this point I am starting to moan slightly in my sleep. Olivia likes that and moves herself up and down slowly

She got a sister?

Keep going!

as a matter of fact, yes ;)

hot! she rich?

Bet she has a bomb ass

which one? this girl or her big sister?

i doubt it

>dubdubs nice
As she gives herself a fuck on me she picks up the pace. At this point I am slowly waking up asking loudly "what the fuck is going on", Olivia responds "sit still and watch me". As I open my eyes she her go up and down makes me want to grab her. But I dont, I sit still and let her keep going. I can see she is enjoying herself a lot, so do I.

thoughts?

Niiice.

would smash left

Sis.

cutie

more of middle

They're both pretty good honestly

psycho but massive tits, would smash

wwyd?

Sis looks like she knows how to use it. (I’m not storyanon)

Cute!