Holy shit what the fuck

holy shit what the fuck
Melanie Martinez is a rapist apparently

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQbei5JGiT8
youtube.com/watch?v=va8C28WfqaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fucking love 2017.

THis faggot just assaulted me with a gay story with literally no assault in it.

wtf are these people? Screenshots are also very bad, story makes no fucking sense... Kys for giving a shit and being so bad at relying information OP.

that's just her tweet nikka that's all its based on, it's not really 100%

This is why the judicial system doesn't allow testimony from people that have mental health issues.

This is why chicks with dicks and men who talk too much should be classified as people with mental health issues.

oh fugg just saw this

you probably need to reevaluate what you do during the day if you know who either of these people are to know their twitter handles or give a fuck who raped who.

I didn't even know their Twitters nigger stop assuming, I just heard about it in the news

I thought people knew about her? she's pretty popular among the youngins. the thing is this rape thing is really spontaneous

>aspiring artists
>fuck a little
>one becomes famous
>literally no clue who the other is
yeah, she's mad she was dropped and didn't get famous. Now their "relationship" was a "manipulation"

>She never said no

Um, sweetie, silence does NOT EQUAL CONSENT

Apparently she was on some network tv show I only know of because Cee-Lo was a judge on it for half a season and people were posting gifs of him showing off his parrots or whatever.

Okay so chill for a second and let me see if I got this straight.

Girl 1 who's clearly just open about her sexuality starts talking to Girl 2 who she's friends with about sex. Girl 2 is uncomfortable but doesn't stop the conversation, Girl 2 is afraid she could have gotten raped somehow by Girl 1 and this somehow equals sexual assault despite the fact that Girl 1 had no way of knowing?

i have 0 clue who either is

Well I mean, one made the news, so she's fairly a celebrity. I have no idea what her music sounds like, but if she's making headlines...

That shit's backfiring and it's great.

>reevaluate what you do during the day...
>i was reading teh news about trannies.

again, reevaluate what you're doing during the day. stop reading news about trannies and pretending its not what you're into.

Indeed.

Saul Alinsky "Rules for Radicals" #4: "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules...You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules."

Are you kidding? Headline news has a shelf life of like 12 hours, they're always looking for something.

YOU FUCKHEADS NEED TO POST PICS

yes. why are you confused? either understand what sexual assault is or i will file a sexual assault claim against you, faggot. its 2017, get with it and stop being uneducated

Of what you subhuman.

Isn't it sexual assault to lead someone on instead of denying their advances?

not in 2017

Who?

OMG..... who?

>some spic
Am I supposed to know who that is?

stop sexually assaulting me, i will not say it again

Don't worry man, I'm still stuck on a chick named Timothy. Pretty sure that's a dudes name.

Because OP is a MASSIVE MASSIVE faggot

Only reason (that i know of) that Melanie Martinez is famous is because of the movie Nerve (2016) featured a song of hers called 'Soap'

Who the fuck are either of these people? Whose pic is that? Who raped who? Is one named Timothy... yet they’re both females? Were they born with vaginas? Don’t give s fuck what the deluded cunt believes now, are they female, or is one a deluded mutant with his dick chopped in half and shoved up his ass?
Fuck mentally ill shit-eating faggots for making the world so retarded. I just want lesbian rape fap fantasies.

Jesus fucking Christ this is a terrible post. A hobo blacked out on methanol could have made that more decipherable. Proceed immediately to fucking suicide you useless cunt.

ty for pic but fugg u for saying I'm a faggot. and her music is pretty popular

"she didn't say no"
youtube.com/watch?v=oQbei5JGiT8

I'm pretty sure they're both females. like, female females. Not mentally ill.

well if you woulda provided same pic i did you wouldnt be a faggot

This pleases me

it's sad cause I actually kinda liked Melanie, now whether true or Not, this has fucked up her whole career.

Goddamn, how do we brute force these whiny cunts into growing thicker skin?

So uhm, touching someone’s arm is rape?
Confused.

It’s no fun if they can tolerate it. No thicker skin pls. Thicker whips and chains perhaps.

she did also touch her tits and eat her pussy out, and then penetrate her with a dildo. read the whole thing

>touching someone's arm is rape
That's correct. Welcome to 2017: We're just as confused as you are.

That works, too.

Not understanding is also rape. Ignorance of the law is no defence.

Everyone should be considered a rapist by default. Original sin. Once of age one should apply for a sex license, penalties for not adhering should be punished severely.

Oh, uhhh... please, I from Islamistan. I not understand American custom. ALLAHU ACKBAR.

Not raping a girl should be considered rape. It’s extremely offensive to someone to not be considered sufficiently attractive.

>Everyone should be considered a rapist by default. Original sin. Once of age one should apply for a sex license, penalties for not adhering should be punished severely.
>being this retarded

Same

>be me
>sexually active, attractive 25 year old
>walk through uni campus
>sex 15 different 10/10's on my way to class
>be massive stud
>assert my dominance over all other men by sexing them mid class
>lecturer asks me how my project is coming along
>sex him as he sits down
>get home
>today i had sex 54 times with 46 humans
>only touch 1 person all day
>fucking coffeeshop whore taking my coins

What's up with all these rape and abuse stories lately? I'm starting to think it's like the Salem witch trials

Be patient, friend. Things are getting so backwards, we might just loop around to this again.

What has this world come to. Back in my day, sword fighting with our dicks was the thing to do when you were young.
>No homo

>be me
>have good friend
>have a weird night with her where it got sexual
>she gets famous
>I don't
>butthurt ensues
>dramatize whole story about how she raped me
>get attention
>ruin her career
>feelsgoodman

If people would stop voting conservative, they’d be allowed to explore their faggotry fully, would realise it’s a dead end and kill themselves. All the time it’s made to feel taboo, the rancid fuckers will get worse, until we reach “Yes means No”.

tbh I find offensive that you didn't sex the cats and dogs too, you specist shitlord

>Yes means No
But it does

“But it does” means it doesn’t

very good

sword fights to the death?

sorry i was only describing my activities with humans

Who the fuck are these people?

the one who got "raped" is some completely irrelevant cunt who wanted attention and the "rapist" is a celebrity singer

Lol it's also not a direct denial of consent. People need to lighten the fuck up, oh someone touched your Bob and vagina? Far cry from being beaten and gangbanged and left bloody in an alley. It's just this sue happy pc bullshit lifestyle we live in where everyone gets a gold trophy for showing up and anyone who ever glanced at a woman is a rapist. Fucking crybabies.

>fugg
>not a faggot

Pick one you fucking* faggot

ah yes 2017, the time where it's perfectly normal to take rape accusations to twitter instead of the police, who cares if it's true or not, the accused can kiss their carreers goodbye

shut the fugg up

This is her?
Hot as fuck how fragile and spoiled she is. She’d really beg and plead. Would rape and torture brutally.
youtube.com/watch?v=va8C28WfqaY

I WAS RAPED BECAUSE I AGREED TO LET SOMEONE FUCK ME! RAPISTS EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Wait, is rape being raped? Did the person I raped rape me? I said I was going to stop, but she screamed “no” and carried on. I think rape raped me

Are fruits rape? Bananas trigger me

How can I be sure I’ve never raped myself? I’ve been drunk often. Oh god what have I done

We need a "People's Court" / "Celebrity Deathmatch" mixup for this kind of thing. Get these two almost-somebody's in a ring and have them beat the shit out of each other.

Bonus round: Jello.

Is rape rape? Is it rape of me to ask? Am I being raped right now? How many people am I raping? Can’t keep up

trips are rapists

check em, rapist

sounds like she's a butt hurt roastie cause she isn't as popular as her imo

straight up, if I ask you if you want tea and you say yes but then I bring the tea and you say you changed your mind, I will rape you.

>Not understanding the incredibly obvious joke that guy was making
>being this retarded

Trash thread