>kak ros rule 34 dot webm

Ferdinand Marcos is the worst president ever and thief

Fuck Marcosturds

im out of money

Surely you can sell your anus.

post favorite moobies

Agreed.

Form an ISIS group and take over Malaysia

There's way worse presidents out there, but that doesn't make him any less bad.

join ISIS and head to marawi city.

>holo
good taste

you ran out cuz your waifu is shit

Rm15 ko tongeng bontot ok?

>this is what actual yellowturds believe

He's far better than Corey "sold out to commies" Aquino
and Nignog "too incompetent to do anything" Aquino

Remember when Indons and Malays can make a thread without having an autist (whose name is le Jezus) to hijack it before it reached the post limit?

Yeah, good times.

>he actually thinks Marcos is good

omg i remember it too XDD
only oldfag like us will remember ;)

>implying something that I didn't say
>muh morality
>muh martial law

Yeah, fuck off. He's far more competent and actually did something than any of the west sucking yellowtards.

Enjoy being a fucking moral busy buddy you brainlet troglodyte.

LoL butthurt marcosturds are funniest its like watching delusional chimps throw banana

Will you link this thread on Sup Forums again

Lol foreigner terrorists are killed in marawi. As expected another indonesian & malaysian terrorfags. Stop going to pagpag region and go fuck up your own countries. If dut-duts declare nationwide martial law I'll fuck ur boipucci to oblivion.

>Incoherent autistic screeching.

how's your neghole nigger?

>actually supporting martial law

>indonesian & malaysian terrorfags
>indonesian
indon dindu nuffin
friendly reminder that indon is only victim brainwashed by malasian terrorists

Kek the anti west here are the commies
Ayy lmao
Even Isis is anti west

What do the average Bruneian do for living?

working for sultan

>hates US troops
>says nothing about Chinese and Russian military
>wants "independent" foreign policy
>say nothing about Dutdut wanting closer ties with China and Russia

Yes to the "competence"

But Brunei's population is like half million, there must be some farmers, traders and stuffs?

Brunei is too small to have a proper agricultural industry. Brunei mainly relies on oil and services.

lmao
ofcourse paid communist will do anything

What's wrong Mami? Why you got triggered?

>muh witty green texting

as expected of a narutard.

different cell same cancer.

>what is Global recession.

>posted on social media
>muh shills.

deluded.

brunei don't farm on their country
they have a large farm in australia that's larger than their country

he forgot to remove his trip

Even becoming for marcosturds and duterteturd

I sure did lol

We're not triggered, we're rejecting your reality and substituting it with the truth.

>they're actually blaming Marawi on the US
>when the people involved came from Malaysia or elsewhere
Wow, just wow.

Also, I don't get how they could blame Marawi on the AFP and the US given how Duterte hates the US.

>>what is Global recession
Plus irresponsible corrupt debt spending and crony capitalism

I hope duterte goes full martial law on whole philippines
Salty yellowtards will cry even more

Cause dutdut and his cronies can't do no wrong

>global recession
The economy went south for years when he was around, so even if there was a recession, you can't put the blame solely on that. Plus, there was also a recession under Ramos (the Asian Financial Crisis) but the effects were far milder.

I meant, there doesn't seem to be any sense on blaming what happened there on the US. People there said the foreigners involved were Malaysian. The US is the last country you'd expect to be involved, especially with Duterte being pissed at them.

Going full martial law on the country actually means ISIS and muslim rebels wins again

Epic fail

What's with filipino leftists getting triggered immediately when they hear the words martial law? Did they chimp out in the same way when gloria declared it?

they're traumatized by something they never experienced
they were indoctrinated by their parents who actually had to deal with martial law shit

Brainwashed individuals who got teached in propaganda schools that "Martial Law" is always a bad thing and never a good thing.

Long story, but tl;dr: leftists were the primary targets of Marcos during martial law due to: 1. most of them being communist sympathizers, and 2. them being the most vocal critics of Marcos.

Funny you'd use that argument given that a significant portion of Marcos loyalists also weren't alive during martial law.

>gtfo
Quite ironic when said by a tripfag.

Funny cause I'm not a marcos loyalist either, Belgium was asking why leftists were triggered, so marcosturds had no bearing on the matter

I didn't say you were a Marcos loyalist or apologist, I just said that many Marcos loyalists "suffered" a similar indocrination (but instead of learning the bad, they learned the good and ate it up).

Come on guys, you got triggered by some troll Marcosfag who's living in Bisaya Land. btw he ain't worth shit.

Honestly the lack of critical thinking and no information control seems to plague the country.
I know that non biased media doesn't exist but jesus the Philippines seem just above arab tier when it comes to having wild variations on the "truth".

Currently have an information flood cause of internet, all sides just cherry pick what they want
As long as we're above arab tier then it's all good

smug anime (poster) should be rape

>smug anime picture XDDD

Nice bravado faggot.

Any new Malaysian cartoons we should be aware of?

>Honestly the lack of critical thinking and no information control seems to plague the country.
This. We can't progress if we're a society that looks down on critical thinking and common sense.

>another /pinoy/ politics
/nusantara/ pt. 2 when?

Anybody here is glad we got some good military pics in action.

edi wow

Consider that English is kind of semi official language in Myanmar and many people know it. I think we will just have to wait a few years until Burmese invade the internet.

I still don't get why Cebu Pacific is pulling out of all but one of their Middle East routes. I thought they were doing fine there? What's gonna happen to their A330s, including that new one they ordered?

yes, very glad to know we're not using coconut armor anymore

Idk ask himMarcos is the reason why we are a
shithole tho

It's funny how you're all so polite when dealing with supposed foreigners in your thread, while you were all just shitflinging earlier, that colonial mentality.
I'm actually half flip and lived most my life in the Philippines.

Tell me /asean/ why haven't you filtered MKL yet?

Because the Marcos version is the reason why we were a shithole today.

The Gloria version was already revised inthe constitution to prevent those Marcos tier abuses

You don't have to be a leftist to see this

blame spain and amedicka
WE
WUZ
DATUS

I need fuel to fire my hatred.

Well, the guy was an obvious troll anyway. But the user was also good target practice for debating with genuine loyalists.

>Pinoy power hour
time to leave

I was polite to Spaniards when I first came to Spain, a day later I wasn't anymore.

>trying to debate when you know both sides are just going to scream at each other and neither side is going to get conviced
???

>variation of the truth
Its the same shit when Marcos apologist brag about my lola and 5pesos sack of rice or whatever.
Brainwhasing

What pics?

There's very few of them compared to Zamboanga.

Photographers and media are being told to fuck off.

>"bringing up Marcos was a mistake" - @75298966

That's because it is a former British colony. From that time up to the military coup d'état in early 1960s that help impoverish the country as we know today, Burma is one of the most developed countries of the region for that reason.

Dah terawih ke belum ni?

Marcos sucked dicks, true
People who lived through martial law are still butthurt, true
???

Either work with gov (most), shell or private companies.

habis pukul 9 bang, imam baca pendek2 shj sebab dia nak balik kampung malam ni.

Nigga the Philippines was a shithole before marcos, was a shithole after marcos and will continue to remain a shithole in the years to come.
You can pick any side you want, you'll still lose. Structural problems don't go away even after a couple generations.

If I did I would still right full be since. Pic related
And the stolen wealth still being blocked by their asshole family

Nigga what are you even trying to say

just had cheeky masturbation before fasting lads

Is that why you left the country? You traitor!

>tfw terawih at home because nearby mosque too noisy with kids

Eh we have millions of OFWs, can't really say they're all traitors
they're diaspora like the jews, but not traitors

Have you ever fap and jizzed just seconds before subuh?

jangan lupa mandi wajib gan

No not really with Magsaysay and Garcia we were great enough
Marcia blew it and that fact thatbhe has the longest rule adds to how incompeten he was and made it worse

I'm half Belgian, I'm just living in my other homecountry. I'll come back in my 50s though, the Philippines will probably still be a developing economy with not too expensive labor costs so I can set up a business to finance my retirement. Hopefully less redtape and corruption in the whole business process, but I doubt it.

Brunei seems to be really dependent on its oil, is there any alternatives in case the oil runs out?

Not much, which is why apparently they're close to having a recession. There's the services sector, but that only takes up a few percentage points of their GDP.

will it be child bride?
or brothel
or karaoke bar that has no customer and you sang alone while the passerby look at you through your shop's window

Not during american time tho sadly

>lolol facebook guy so smart and wise
marcos sucks dicks but some random facebook person doesn't add anything

I actually hate that guy he's a dutdut shill for the most part.
But he is on point with that comment