Can someone identify this pill. i used to be on benzodiazepines so i suspect it might be a leftover pill not sure though

can someone identify this pill. i used to be on benzodiazepines so i suspect it might be a leftover pill not sure though

Drugs dot com has a pill identifier.

what does the other side look like?

its just white no prints or anything

Then it has to be some kind of supplment. Pretty sure any kind of "drug" has to have identifying markings. Probally just a calcium supplment or something.

fuck thought i was about to have a good time, thanks tho

could be a modafinil pill

oh shit, i was on ritalin and some other adhd meds as well

should i just say fuck it and take all 4?

just took 1, it tasted dry and bitter

this, real prescription drugs have words and letter to identify them

what if im from denmark?

Im pretty sure it is CORTEF (CORTISOL) I have some at home, it taste bitter just as you describe and it look exactly the same as in the picture

I have all kinds of meds without anything on it, Lithium nothing on it Antipsychotics benzo's also nothing on it.

OP here, my bpm is at 120 and i feel energized im pretty sure this was some kind of ADHD med.
Could be placebo tho

Could it have been caffeine pills ?

i used to have caffeine pills yeah, but i just remember them as being smaller

I haven't seen any good narcotic pills without any letters and numbers on them. Even pill capsules got something on them to identify them

my antipsychotic pills dont have anything on them so im pretty sure the laws are different here in denmark (op)

If you forgot about it its probably nothing special. You wouldn't put expensive pills where they'd get lost.

you must have been on them pretty hard if you don't even remember what they looked like lol

i was 18 at the time, 20 now, my mom used to manage my pills and i found 4 pills inside a small container on a shelf in our vacation house

akineton looks abit similar, but i think your pill is missing the two cuts on them so its probly not it

>can someone identify this pill.

OOGAH IS IT A FAGGOT PILL? BECAUSE THIS IS A FAGGOT BOARD. NOTHING BUT FAGGOTRY! TRAPS, DICK RATE THREADS, MOST GAY THING YOU'VE EVER DONE THREADS!! IT'S FAAABULOUS!! Sup Forums USED TO BE RANDOM BUT NOW IT'S FAGGOT CENTRAL! THE MODS OBVIOUSLY APPROVAL!!!

ETERNAL FAGGOTRY!!!

ProPlus FTW

i took all 4, i feel clear in my head. music sounds different. i walk really fast. it was definitely some kind of adhd med

Modafinil is not nearly as strong as Ritalin, and it does not act in the same manor.