Ask a Traindriver for a Metro anything

Ask a Traindriver for a Metro anything.

Can I have his shoes?

Yes you can

if he can have his shoes, can i fuck his guts?

Of course. Nothing's wrong with a little gutfucc.

I applied for my local public transpo. Is the train a pretty sweet gig?

Tell us what you guys think about people jumping. How fast does that go from sad to annoying?

Is he going to make it?

>shoes

Did he died?

Second

It's more work than it looks to be. You have to be concentrated for the whole time. But if you don't have some heavy problems like a broken train or a hero who jumps then it is easy money. Don't know about ur Country, but u should be able to repair ur train when it breaks.

do you get any legal trouble when a you run over a person or a car?

My first one was a real shocker to be honest. But the Second time I was kinda happy, because u get about 6 weeks of vacation paid by the metro System.

Gotta ask: has someone an heroed with your train? If yes, how'd that affect you and what's happened since?

why are that vacations tho? to avoid psychological damage or wat?

Nope. The driver is just the Tool. The hero is the one who gets sued if he survives. What happend fairly often to be honest.

Country?

You get a "therapy" to come over the case. I know drivers that got hit so hard, that they never could drive again.

how big your peepee?

Three times already.
The first time was harsh and I thought of quitting my job.
But after the Second one I only sighed and was like "Welp. There's another one."

About 15 cm. Don't know how many Inches that are. Not big, not small. Just your average cock.

Your last poop...was it good?

Yeah. Really soft and easy going. Think I got to much applejuice.

meanwhile you try hiding how happy you are about offering another life to the red god.

do you actually have to do anything or the thing drives itself.

can your train be stopped from a control center or something? like in the case you go rogue and go full speed towards another train.

To Drive the Train, you just have to tilt the so called "Dead Man Switch" and the driving lever. So, physically, it's fairly easy to drive a train.

You have sensors on the rail and on your train and if you pass over a red Signal or driving to fast, then your train gets stopped. If that happens, you can't apply for a higher position for about two years.

How much blood have you given to the Blood God?

Exactly this

when u drive, u use your hands, or your head?

Three kills on my counter.

Hands

Khorne smiles down upon you

When someone an heroes, do you have to check the body yourself?

We don't have to. If I want, I can just sit there and do nothing. I mean there isn't anything I can do.

Y u no give them CPR?

Heavy.

Do you know their names?

Of course not. In most cases, when someone jumps they lie under the train. I had to move the train over the body again. So I just wait till the firefighters arrive.

What do you know about freight trains? See alot of really long ones down south. Is there like a space where the crew sleeps and eats and stuff?

Nope. Didn't wanna know. Just know that I run over one bitch and two dudes.

Don't know about that. I only drive a metro. So I'm just in one city after all.

no

Are you a huge faggot?

Which country ?

Are you a nigger?

Are you a nigger faggot?

What is the procedur when someone jumps, 2 people jumped recently at my school but i wasnt around then. Like what does the police and medics do

Don't think so

That's disgusting. No!

This

Nope. Still nope.

One lived if i the information i got was true, and i just wanna know what generally happens and if it can be prevented

You stop the train immediately (of course) and call the operations center. They are doing the rest. Calling the police, firefighters, ambulance and shit. A supervisor is sent to you and he brings you home. Then you go to a psychological doctor and talk. What happens to the dudes under the train is seldom seen because the police kicks everyone out of the station.

Are niggers the worst on trains? Do they cause more issues and disturbances than humans?

How annoying from one to 10 is when retards hold the doors that are closing?

Aren't you worried the autonomous train future will take your job?

Worst thing are sandniggers and drunk people. I don't know why, but the sandniggers are often shitting in the trains.

It must really suck for the drivers. Last time I considered that as a way to end my life I thought of the people driving that thing, you never know how they'll cope with it.

Definitely a 10. Holding the doors is the main cause for delay

Even then I have my job safe. It's a lifetime contract.

Where do you work ?

Exactly that. IF you want to end yourself, hit on the electric wire. It has about 750 Volt with about 8000 Amperes. That thing ends you for sure.

How does snow effect the train

Thanks for all the questions, but OP has to go now. Hope u enjoyed.

>autonomous
Because they are sand niggers, duh.

Wait, aee you MTA/LIRR?

don't go trainbro

What is your full name and who do you work for?

take care trainbro, thanks for taking my poor ass home everyday

when your train hits someone do you put a sticker on the side of it to indicate how many kills you have? Like fighter pilots did in ww2? Are you a train ace yet? how many kills do you have?

First rule of photoshop....
When you're dealing with straight lines (like rails) keeping them looking straight is paramount or people will see through your shit level shoop immediately

>implying rails dont curve

what about graffiti ? ever catched someone ?

They don't curve for about 2 feet in a straight section dumbass, look again

>15 cm
>not small

Doesn't that cut the electricity off?