My left lung has been increasingly hurting for the past 2 hours and I can barely move my legs, am I going to die?

My left lung has been increasingly hurting for the past 2 hours and I can barely move my legs, am I going to die?

yes, im sorry op. you will be remembered,

Not if you eat this kind of pancakes everyday

deos the rest of your body feel fine?

yeah.

Go to hospital brah.
If you can't drive, call ambulance.
Or just die.

No need to lie to the man. Nobody will remember him.

at long last, the sweet embrace of death.

those flapjacks are thicc

rip faglord

Your death is imminent

trips have spoken

do you have a fever? bathroom shit all normal?

is your heart racing or do u feel high blood presure?

ITT: fag op smoked too much weed

no and no.

>am I going to die?

100% yes. It's only a matter of time.

its gas, drink some ginger ale and burp... or you could just get up and walk around a bit. a little exercise and water helps to keep you feeling good.

got any clue how that happend ?
can u breathe normally and it just hurts or can u not even breathe normally like u have to stop every breath a bit earlier or smth

/article

maybe you just have a bronchitis.
does jelly sputum come out of your lung when you cough?

sounds like a spine problem

>got any clue how that happend ?
no idea, I don't smoke or even live near any smokers, got a regular diet and go walking once or twice a day.
>can u breathe normally and it just hurts or can u not even breathe normally like u have to stop every breath a bit earlier or smth
I can breathe normally, the pain sort of comes and goes every 10 seconds or so, but it gets worse every time.

You are already dead, welcome to hell

I'm not coughing at all.

We're all going to die some day, OP. Except for me.

Could be a heart attack, because pain on the left side of your chest and weakness in extremities is a sign of a heart attack.

Take a few aspirin and call 911

How fat are you?

He's not responding, it's too late

can you put both arms in the air at same time?
if not you should be dead now

Those look fucking delicious!!

Is there any chance you're paraplegic and forgot to tell us? May your death be glorious.

Why don't you start looking for ecchi?
It's really good

Med far here.

Can you give more info OP.

Are you having shortness of breath?
Have you done strenuous activity in the past few days?
Does it hurt when you take a deep breath in?

are you a tall, lanky, white male? if so you might have a spontaneous pneumothorax. they're pretty common and are easily treatable if you get to a hospital. will probably have to wait for a bit in a busy ER since they're so 'eh, whatever' as far as injuries are concerned.
if you're not a tall, lanky, white male. call 911, you may be having a heart attack, stroke, embolism, or a clot just made its way to a vital organ. gg, no re

You're going through a neuropathy, I suspect femoral and the burning in your lungs might be caused by dehydration, it could also be caused by inflammation in the lining of your lungs, OP.
Get a trusted friend or an ambulance to drive you to the hospital. Good luck - AnonCini

You bumped your rib cage, near the sternum, cartilage is inflamed and causing pleurisy symptoms. Don't rub it, makes it worse. Boil a rag and fold it on your chest where it hurts and take some ibuprofen.

Hey OP I am the med fag.

I have to go soon but I read a little bit more of the thread it sounds like you possibly have a collapsed lung probably 50% or more. This may get worse or cause a horrible infection just go to the ER and get it taken care of.

Sometimes there's no Rhyme or Reason for why lungs collapse they just do. You will be absolutely fine as long as you get medical attention.

What does a pancake taste like?

sounds like scoliosis to me

Sounds like a stroke or embolism. Not joking.

Could possibly be a pulmonary embolism.

I think he's got a stroke, he dont respond, probably he is dead now

pro-tip: everyone dies

checked !!!!!??¿¿¿
AHHHHHH

>Everyone going to die so you shouldn't be bothered about dying

I guess you like Rick and Morty

user M.D

Truth.

holy shit. this post and the replies to it - dubs, dubdubs, trips, then dubs - will save you

checkem

Sounds like you caught the gay. I suspect it grew over time because of all those trap threads. The moment you first said "feminine benis" your lungs immediately went on self destruct mode to prevent it from spreading.

u gon die.

atelectasis?

yeah lets just watch tv

81kg.
yeah.

>Are you having shortness of breath?
Not really, I can take full breaths, but the pain definetely stops me from even trying when it comes.
>Have you done strenuous activity in the past few days?
nope.
>Does it hurt when you take a deep breath in?
nope, the pain comes periodically regardless of what I do.
yeah my neighbour said he called them 10 minutes ago, they should be around here any second now.

thanks guys, hope I make it.

if u die tell us what it was

sure I will haunt your house and leave you a note written in blood on the wall.

Its just lung lining inflammation and a panic attack. Chill out.

i just time travelled from january 3rd, 2018 to report that it was cancer, thanks guys for all the help

>lung inflammation
that's what my uncle died from.

oh jesus I'm next.

ty bro
cant wait to wake up one morning and see atelectasis written in blood on my wall

Get scanned for cancer

see

Soubs lik hertattack you might have agina. go to doctor or go to jail u lost monopoly

Faggot OP suddenly experiences serious physical and body problems, but instead of calling anyone or doing anything about it he sits around on Sup Forums for another 2 hours.

Hope you're on the way to the ER now embolism boy, get that checked out

Couldn't do better myself!

Sure about lung? Possibly heart? Left side is not a good sign, google heart attack symptoms. If it fits mostly, call an ambulance right fucking now.