You guys do know that omegle is nothing but bots now, right?

you guys do know that omegle is nothing but bots now, right?

pic not related, i don't even know what the fuck it is

Is there a replacement? It really is unusable now.

It's Casey Anthony and the little girl is missing

do you not get this? are you actually 6 years old?

bingo

oh shit, i think he meant omegle, is there a replacement for that. sorry dude

Is this b8? I've never even seen the show and I know what the Brady Bunch is

All I get is

hi
14/F

and then a kik addy. fucking worthless

OP here, not bait
the show sucks ass. typical late 60s / early 70s garbage sherwood shwartz. picture gilligan's island but with kids and without mary ann

i was just pointing out that omegle is fucked now. it may have been for years, i don't know. i just tried it tonight for the first time in about 5 years and it's nothing but bots.

You guys are always here complaining about omegle. Place is still a gold mine if you put the right interest and aren’t a neckbeard faggot.
>don’t be ugly
>don’t just have your cock out unless it’s a fucking monster and you can get good reactions
>learn to fucking flirt

if the only response i get is the same script running over and over saying 14/F, then trying to funnel me into a kik, why would i waste my time even being there? this ain't my first rodeo old buddy

Like I said. Put in the proper interest. I go on omegle all the time and have never seen someone with a script saying that. Are you on unmodded?

putting your area in the interest takes care of the bots

sandwich?

as i said, i haven't been there in 5 years. you figure it out. i just went tonight for shits and giggles and got that. it makes me wonder....

if all i get are bots like that, then who is doing it? like maybe someone trying to round up potential pedos? does my federal government have nothing better to do than try to bait fuckers into the system? i just don't get this. i see 14 and i immediately bail bacause i'm just not interested. i know a 14 year old girl that has been the biggest pain in my fucking ass ever in my life, she's called a daughter.

sorry, i'm just spouting, but stil....

And can get you laid. Been hooking up with a 9/10 I meet on omegle. Best head of my life.

I’ve probably seen your daughter naked on omegle and she called me daddy while begging for my cock.

I found one too..though lost contact with her about a year back

OP is dumb. You earned this

yeah yeah yeha, blah blah blah dick butkis. put a shoe on your head and show your tits. otherwise just kek

what intererest should i use?

that's Mia Lina you dumb fuck. She's hot as hell but still not Casey

omegle is by no means dead, but it is filled with bots an shit. i trap on there randomly an normally people respond to some degree thou tons beat it on there as per norm.

As for interest i just put youtube and it seems to filter out most the bots but leads to children, people recording FOR SURE and other nonsense

there is an option touse college email adress i think

Few other adult random cam sites - chatrandom/chatspin/dirtyroulette come to mind, although they're all just different frontends to the same user pool. Beyond those, I got nothing worthwhile. Would love something else..

>i trap on there randomly
i gotta ask you a question. is sucking cock as hot as they say it is? or was this just some guy wanting to get sucked that said this?

For me, its hot as fuck. I love having a cock in my mouth, bf loves that too

does that help? i'm not sure how that would help

it doesn't

oh, do i have a story to tell you then

go on......

Thanks for your contribution

How on earth do you think that's her?

i don't really want to tell this in front of a bunch of people but

>be me
>first learned what an orgams was
>didn't really knwo how to jerk off, had seen blow job pics in some of the old pron mags my dad had around.
>am young and flexible, so......
>basically spend the next year in the can sucking my own dick

more coming, my fingers are starting to cramp and i'm about to go cross eyed again

>i don't really want to tell this in front of a bunch of people but

good thing you're on an anonymous board then you stupid braindead faggot

>i'm about to go cross eyed again
ive heard over-masturbating will cause that

You know that Sup Forums is nothing but bots now, right?

>ive heard over-masturbating will cause that
try lackk of sleep. i've been awake for like nine days. no shit. i cnan't sleep

If you are gay, it is still pretty good. Just make sure you don't have the cock out immediately, to help keep "interest". Can find plenty of young twinks on there that way.

You're full of shit and should just go away

this, i auto skip if a cock is out.

IF YOU MUST keep it off screen or do it discreetly or when other isnt paying attention. dude i was talkin to for like 30 min while searchin for links about convo was jerkin it whole time an i never noticed

>get tired of people coming by saying that ifi i don't stop playing with i'd, i'll break it off
>get out of the habit, just start jerking off normally
>but still can't lose the feeling of that, you know what i mean

no, no. i shit you nto. i really don't lie on Sup Forums, because simply i have nothing to lie about. my real life is the shape of you guys fantasies. not bragging, just telling the truth

Indeed, and it also helps you keep off the mod's radar.

But in general it also leaves the other person wanting a little bit more if they are there to jerk it with you. The ultimate is of course to be obviously there to jerk - maybe just in boxers - but also showing face.

Guaranteed luck within 2-3 minutes.

Go away you dumb lying faggot you think people can't see through your garbage here?