Think he knows desu

Geelong is above Adelaide on the ladder

Tfw >we will have a positive W/L record after next week

Dogways.

>no team has made finals going 0 - 4 since the final 8 was introduced in 1994

And yet there are some who think Sydney can defy this

>no win-loss records
>no percentages

Piss-poor effort, apply yourself next time.

still in the 8 lmao

They'll be 0-5 next week and then probably notch their first against Carlton in week 6, but yeah, at 1-5 I can't see them making it

Fuck

Feels good nigga

that new Harry Styles song isn't bad lads

>its a the long weekend makes you lose feeling of the days so monday feels like a sunday episode

Here you go lads.

On current league form I have them 12 - 10 by season end if they get all their players back come next week but yeah, this is generous.

Hawks have scored 11 points less than Carlton's non-existent forward line, time to move to Tassie I think.

are dabloos still the favourites for the spoon?

Reminder that we will "literally" 9 point our Sup Forumserb owl group with a win over /trans/ and then win the semi final and final.

we should park the bus to get the draw and guarantee top spot

>Richmond the best defensive side in the league atm

I don't know why I'm so surprised, but I am.
>Carlton
>Collingwood
>Brisbane

Ohhhhh

/afl/ vs /f1/ final would be good

the two generals that bring me to this lebanese hieroglyphics forum

Hodge should retire to a cushy media job at season's end.

Long season still ahead but surely Hawks would have to be favourites to 'win' the spoon? They've shown absolutely nothing positive this season, their defence is leaking goals everywhere, at least Carlton's defence is somewhat decent.

I'd imagine he's going into coaching.

>Essendon beat Hawthorn Round 1
>think there may be hope for the Bombers yet
>lose to fucking Carlton
>Hawthorn mauled in every other game

Worst feeling when what looked like a defining win turns out to really mean nothing.

>For years Hawks have taunted the Cats about 'concerning youth'
Serious question. Do the Hawks have any good young players coming through?

Possibly, I just notice he's often in special comments on both TV and Radio lately.

Pretty funny tb h, thought they would be at least challenging top 8 after that win against the Hawks but they've completely fallen off since notwithstanding their win against the Lions.

From what I have seen this season thus far, I still feel Carlton will easily lose to the three winless teams this year.

Sydney have got to be thanking their lucky stars that they face Carlton twice this season, but all three teams, Sydney, North and Hawthorn better get used to playing Carlton because I have a feeling those three teams will be playing Carlton a lot in the next few years

media is a lot easier than coaching

Nah. /ncaa/ were real shit so I don't know if that preset 1 is legit or not so I figure I will see how the midfield press works against legit opposition.

It's not the best desu

Lovell, Howe, Hardwick, O'Rourke, Burton, Brand.
Pretty much it.

We're not in good shape.

Yeah, I'd think he's football brain would be better used in a coaching spot. Much like Sam Mitchell next year, he's going to be an amazing coach.

No.

The elitest general on Sup Forums

Hawthorne confirmed for an 11+ year rebuild like Brisbane.

>Burton
possibly the most overrated player of all time

at absolute best he becomes a good ordinary 150 gamer

who /undefeated/ here?

No longer doing /top2/?

It's Freo's right bros?

Richmond poster on aborted narrative watch

Brett Burton could take a super mark though.

if you've paid attention, I literally change it every week to suit the tigs. /top2/, /top3/, /undefeated/, /beatcarlton/, /top8/, /didntloseto *insert team here*/, whatever.

Consider /2weeksawayfrombeingexposedbyAdelaide/

right here lad

right here

>muh rioli name

didn't even make goal of the week

>exposed by one of the best teams in the comp
normally it's when a middle of the road team beats the ever loving shit out of you, you're exposed, I'm not gonna feel bad if the Tigs lose to a likely minor premier.

>rioli

KEK

So round 8 when you lose to the Dockers? Bullldogs are pretty shit but they are the reigning premiers, so losing to them probably won't be exposing.

Exposed is when meme teams play an actual good team and get beat

that's because every voter on the afl website are plebs

rioli's goal wasn't just kicking a banana from a tight angle, he halved TWO (2) marking contests, brushed off a tackler to keep the ball in, then had to weave around in a tight area and get it over a smotherer/tackler

literally and objectively the best goal kicked in 2017

>Bullldogs are pretty shit but they are the reigning premiers
It's pretty clear that the Bulldogs were the 7th best team last year and just pulled 4 good weeks of footy out of their arses

The Bulldogs were the biggest benefactors from the break before finals - any other season and they would have gone to Perth with half a side and probably be thumped.

a few players coming back from injury made a difference in the finals

This. Ross Lyon and Brad Scott's cheating in the few years previous directly benefited the Bulldogs.

Or maybe the AFL shouldn't be reactive morons.

who /top1ifyoufliptheladder/ here?

yeah, not gonna happen

no, that's just losing. Exposed is when a team gets dominated by a team lower on the ladder, showing that their past victories are meaningless.

who /top1/ here?

I was jacking off to that game, lads.

Fucking nothing like smashing Hawthorn. Would have pumped them by 200 points if they'd kicked straight. Oh my god, beating up on Hawthorn feels so fucking good.

>it's a "YUH NOT ALLOWED TO BE HAPPY WITH WINS" episode

>richmond fans celebrating every win like they've won the premiership because they've been so starved for wins over the past decades
Pathetic.

still a bit upsetty about 2008?

Richmond +30.5 against Adelaide will be pass mark for the Tigs I reckon

Hawthorn supporters have been the biggest collection of faggots since around that time, so yes.

Thankfully they're all leaving now.

I literally agree with you and I'm a Hawthorn supporter. We have some of the worst supporters.

I still wank over Dew's 3rd quarter.

Thankfully, none of the supporters around for their next era will have been around for 2008.

I saw so many fresh "supporters" crop up during their 2013-15 period. Biggest bunch of fucking bandwagoners.

My theory is that their success has hurt them in respect to their supporter base, because they become so conditioned to it that when they do start performing poorly, they can't handle it and jump off immediately, leaving their club to begin merger talks with Melbourne.

I love when 360 plays talkback callers

Reminder it was we who voted no for a merger, whilst the demons did.

Nice try but

@75299516
>celebrating every win like they've won the premiership
>shitposting is now "over the top celebrating"
don't reference one of my posts ever again

Now that Hawks are shit, will Tassie kick them out?

Nah, it's more likely for them to relocate there permanently now that their fan base has dried up.

They'll get their pick of all the Tasmanian youth to help their rebuild, probably government sponsorship, their own home ground, etc.

It'd work out well for them and help bring them out of basketcase status.

who /mostsuccessfulcluboftheAFL/ here?

>all the Tasmanian youth
Tassie are lucky to have one player drafted a year these days

>Wake up
>HAWTH0-4N
suicidal thoughts are down

Reporting in.

AFL not some country bumpkin league

Don't think any were taken in last year's draft.

Guaranteed replies

>Power supporters thinking their SANFL Premierships mean anything

>Washing machine broke
>haven't washed my panties for weeks
they're getting pretty stinky lads

mmmn go on

16 >13

Can Hawthorn's premierships even be considered legitimate? I mean, they got most of their star players through priority picks which are otherwise outside of the normal drafting system. Somewhat similar to Brisbane and their extra salary cap.

>75299638
AFL series, not VFL. you pathetic excuse for a life.

In terms of mass equalisation methods conducted by the AFL, you bet. Clubs such as Carlton had priority picks, but they've squandered it all. Hawthorn was ruthless and smart.

>MUH ARBITRARY NAME CHANGE

Guarantee that plebs like yourself will be arguing that premierships from this era shouldn't count in 50 years time.

As an Essendon supporter I wish this could be claimed but if we include VFL premierships then we have to include SANFL ones which gives the record to Port Adelaide and I'd really rather not.

As it is, Hawthorn in the AFL era (1990 and on) lead with 5

can anyone straffpill me on the st kilda sponsorship bruhaha

what's your twitter? Missed it last time.

fake news from fake RC

more at 11

Can't believe after 4 rounds and more than enough massive fuck ups. This tripfag still shows his face around. SAD!

Except if you weren't such a cuck (or a liar) you would realise that the AFL themselves recognises VFL premierships as legitimate. As they should be, it was the premier league of the competition at the time. Anyone who argues SANFL should be given to Port Adelaide has zero understanding of Australian Football history. SANFL and WAFL were always second tier to VFL.

Hawkcucks should be thankful they don't include VFA flags pre VFL.