Hey, Sup Forumsrothas, which OS are you using right now?

Hey, Sup Forumsrothas, which OS are you using right now?

Compile one. Wouldn't matter to me tbh.

Windows, Andoid

Arch Linux

linux mint

Temple os

Mac OSX 10.6.8, Windows 10, Mint

xubuntu

Windows = normie/pleb
Linux = neckbeard
Mac = homosexual

So many linux users. Is this because windowsfags don't bother to reply here?

raspbian bitches

Ubuntu on the PC, Win 10 on the laptop

Windows, android, osmc

Why that choice exactly?
Which do you prefer?

Ubuntu is preferred. The laptop shipped with Win10 and I need to use that for some software I use.

android, gentoo

>Windows = normie/pleb

Pfsense

im watching digibro

Windows 10 for gaming / high sierra for professional shit / ubuntu for everything else

>Mint on my beater/browsing laptop
>Win7 on my work/school/vidya computer
>Android on my phone and tablet

Pretty standard assortment I think.

Bro, that's though!
Mint with Cinnamon.

I see many mint users here.
I'm experimentong with linux distros in virtual box to decide which one to actually install instead of windows.

So far I've tried ubuntu and fedora.
What does mint bring to the table?

It, especially with cinamon, is an easy transition for a widows user. Everything is where it should be and has a similar name.

This is what kinds puts me off. I am ditching windows to stay away from it, not to be as clost to it as possible.

Ubuntu is probably the best option for the average Joe looking to transition, it has the widest support and is easy to use and configure. And if you're a power user it shouldn't make a difference really almost all distros can be completely customized to your satisfaction. I used opensuse for a long time because yast is a good option for administrators who are too lazy to use command line tools. But if you're really trying to kick yourself in the balls as hard as possibly try installing arch or BSD from the ground up.

This implies that linux users aren't fucking gay.
Lurk moar faggot.

its because linux is the best os for working and programming. windows is only good for gaming

I use debian.
I'll be switching to qubes when x220 becomes librebootable.