Would you suck a creamy loaf of shit out of the ass of Andy Sixx?

Would you suck a creamy loaf of shit out of the ass of Andy Sixx?

every day of my fucking life

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

yes Master

logged and clogged, my bitter, low IQ friend

I WOULD SUCK A FUCKING LOAF OF SHIT OUT OF ANDY SIXX'S ASS MY MOUTH WOULD TURN INTO A FUCKING VACUUM, I NEED A LOG SLIDDING DOWN MY THROAT RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dubs logged

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Log thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" log of shit from Andy Sixx's ass isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a Celebrity's shit. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Logfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "WOULD YOU SUCK A LOG OF SHIT FROM ANDY SIXX'S ASSHOLE?" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Cool. Fuck. Party.

This is what you've done with your life? I've never come across such a disgusting individual like you, you are another unfunny log faggot. Scum like you could've been a famous doctor or lawyer or someone who would've made the world a better place, instead we get the degenerate pile of shit who devoted his entire life to posting about sucking a log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole. I bet you sit your fatass down snickering as you post another log meme, you fucking loser, get a life and get laid. I am not kidding, would your mother be proud of you posting about sucking a log of shit from someone's asshole? I bet she cries at night about the fuckup she raised, who obsesses over eating shit like a fucking pig. Move out of your mother's basement, get a job, and go suck a guy's dick if you're lucky.

Dubs logged

Grow up

Mmmm feast on the creamy slidds

Ok I've ignored it as long as I can but I've had it with this shitty forced Andy Sixx meme. It's just one, maybe two faggots spamming and it's getting me steamed. Just earlier today my friend Dani and I posted perfectly good cock rate and pics you shouldn't share threads which immediately 404'd, meanwhile five or sixx of these stupid fucking log threads are slidding right to the first page. This might be a tough one for you to swallow, but whoever you are that keeps posting this if I ever meet you irl, I will cream you. Your meme is shit and I'm fucking dung with it.

Kek. Got 'em

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Andy’s fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Josh Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andy’s existential catchphrase “Creamy Steamy Dreamy” which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Josh Dryden’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. :)

PREACH

No one likes this samefagging posting the same shitty thread every day. He must actually be one of the loneliest and most pathetic pieces of shit to ever exist.

Yesterday i took an iq test but instead of the usual questions they showed me a Andy Sixx Meme and asked me to explain all of the jokes. Since i'm a genius I was easily able to do so. I explained all the references from the fact that "logg" is based off Sup Forums mythology, to the theory that Andy is inspired from a character in faggotory literature. As a result they told me I have an iq of 190 if not higher. I pity the peasants who think It's a meme like any other.

>samefag

Proof?

Right?!
>mfw people are giggling at toilet things

For you!

OMG asking for proof ? Original reply there, bud! Never seen that in this thread before!
Fucking sad act.

Why won't you just leave?!

OMG can't provide proof? Typical reply there, bud! Never seen that in this thread before! Fucking sad act.

No one needs to provide proof you thick cunt, it’s glaring obvious and pure deluded if you think anyone believes otherwise. Give your head a wobble you fucking Larry.

Proof it's one person?

Work on your reading comprehension.

Maybe you need some Colace, hmm?

Dubs logged
Throat clogged

An enema may be in order!

You need a job or a hobby or some friends or...something

Maturity has fuckall to do with it. Toilet things ARE funny!

Compelling argument there, bellend.

Anybody who dislikes the log requires more fiber in their roughage.

This is the highlight of your day and I feel sorry for you. I hope things get better in your life at some point.

Double Sixx's logged!

Andy is with you tonight

just stop. its not funny. its not a meme. its nothing. theres nothing out of this. at all. and if the only gain you have is a response like mine after 2 years of consistently posting these responses then you are far more sad than i originally thought. its posts like this that make me question humanity. you literally take hating shit, feces, and make it into some sick childish repost for this thread. what made you like this? how can you change? how can you wake up every day, or just whenever you wake up, and honestly think to yourself 'wow, this is what i am. this is what i do'? you obviously don't have a job, career, no responsibilities except this foolish attempt at trying to be edgy, funny, and gain notoriety as if that fucking means anything on the internet. your life is so shit that you can't even get good boy points from mommy that you're so pathetic. you figure you might as well shitpost the dumbest fucking thing you can think of and see how far you can get without offing yourself, the nearest way possible. just stop.

Idk why you’re replying to me when I’m saying the same thing as you are, peanut brain.

Want more of this ho

It comes down to 3 things:
The steam.
The cream.
The dream.
These 3 qualities being exhibited in one thing simultaneously is unheard of, an enigma. However, there lies one certain exception. A big, heaping anal snake loaf straight out of Andy Sixx's hot fucking emo asshole. The way one consumes it is irrelevant, whether they suck it straight out of his ass, buy it prepackaged and eat it, or tongue wrestle it in his brown eye. There is always something new! So many unexplored ideas! This could all be yours, my friend, as long as you answer one simple question...

Would you?

I am sick and fucking tired of paying taxpayer money for you 500 pound faggots who do nothing but post about hating Andrew Sixx' s shit. Seriously, you fucking flunked out of high school, and had a 20 year gap of doing absolutely nothing but laying your ass down in your basement eating Doritos, chugging Fanta, and cumming in blowup dolls?! I bet you spent over thousands of dollars on blowup dolls because your Fatass always pops them when you roll over them in bed. Go fucking cut circulation to your dick you fucking degenerate piece of shit scum!

Hahahah so creative and funny coz poo hahahahahahahaha better save that one for later hahahahahaha LOGGING ON HAHAHAHAHA

> Terrible incoherent pasta bait is terrible and incoherent.

YEP!

Hahahahah look at those naughty words on the black board hahahahahha poo and logs hahahahaha save that one for later hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Please die. We won't want you here anymore. We've been enduring your anti-logposting for two whole years now.

Think about that for a minute. Do you realize what can occur in two years? In two years, a baby can be born, learn to walk, speak, and, if it's advanced enough, even be potty-trained.
The very fundamentals of motor skills, human interaction and sanitation can be learned by a mere infant in a span of two years.

That's the amount of time you've spent posting your hatred of pictures of logs on Sup Forums.
While there are babies out there opening their eyes to magic of their own very existence, you're sitting in your room crying yourself to sleep, muttering "ban logboy forever!" in between gasps of air while realizing that nobody loves you. And it's your own damn fault that nobody loves you.

You've shunned everybody you've ever known, turned them away in favor of a crapping on a forced shitty meme. Your mother is heartbroken that she'll never be able to see you get married, she'll never be able to be a grandmother, all because you'd rather spend your time responding to anonymous posters on imageboards who would suck a log of shit out Andy Sixx' asshole.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

If someone can genuinely get me the address of the logposter, I will take video of myself breaking and entering into the home, and killing everyone inside, one by one.

Loaf?

Hahahahahaha fecal lolololol hahah as in poo lol hahaha like Andy Sixx lol hahahah LOGGING ON! Hahahahahaha Hill save that for later!

Hahahahaha he took a shit lol hahahahaha that’s insane bro saving that one for later hahahahahah LOGGING IN HAHAHAHAHAH

What did you just say about Andy you little bitch? I'll have you know that Andy's logs are the steamiest of the cream and I have been involved at several of his secret logfests and have taken over 300 confirmed logs. Andy is trained in gorilla logfare and the top slidder in the entire world. You are nothing but another throat waiting to be clogged. Andy will clog your throat with such precision the likes of which you have never seen before so would you? You think you can get away with denying Andy's logs? Grow up, logless shill. As we speak I am contacting my secret agency of loggers across America and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare your throat for the log, shill. The log that wipes out the pathetic thing you call your mouth. At this very moment Andy is back logging his next biggest creation so prepare your throat. I have full access to Andy and his entire arsenal of logs and you seriously need to grow the fuck up. Andy can be anywhere, anytime and can log things in over 700 ways, and that's just with his bare colon. Not only am I extensively trained in slidding but I have access to the entire Andy Six log network which I will use it to wipe your logless shill ass out of the face of the whole dream so mature much? If only you could know what creamy retribution your little clever "comment" was about to bring down in your throat, maybe you would of opened wide. But you couldn't, you didn't and now your paying the fucking price, you goddam shill. Andy will shit fury all over you and you will revel in the steam. You're fucking logged, kiddo.

Hahahahaha that’s like the navy seal pasta but you changed it for Andy lol hahahahaha that’s fucking genius dude I can’t wait to show everyone at school hahahahaha save that one for later hahahahahaha LOGGING IN ahahahahahahahah fuck I’m edgy and hilarious

Hahahahah dooooode poop hahahahahahaha shit you guys never cease to amaze me hahahahahahahah LOGS hahahahahahahahah save that for later!!!

I had fun! Later days, all.

why'd you ruin the tits

Lol, sure kid.

No. Kill yourself.

Grow up